• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post
    Speaking of physical freaks, have you seen the sleeper WR prospect Josh Imatorbhebe? I read he had a 47 in vertical and quickly called bullshit.
    But then I saw THIS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgkCxnSHV7w
    Dude literally hovers in the air like a drone.

To put it in perspective, that's 15 inches higher than Mike Williams jumped at the combine. And Imatorbhebe's only an inch shorter. Could the Bolts land a new jump-ball receiver??
    He certainly uses his hops in his highlight vid.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ijOAPKUbG4 (check the jump ball against Michigan)
    So he can jump, which only matters if you have NFL type talent to go with it.. He has 57 career receptions in college. Probably a UDFA ...which is cheap but he wil be a project, worth a gamble.
    11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
    35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
    37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
    66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
    69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
    100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
    110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
    140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
    181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
    225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• Bolt Dude
      Draftnik
      • Oct 2020
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
      So he can jump, which only matters if you have NFL type talent to go with it.. He has 57 career receptions in college. Probably a UDFA ...which is cheap but he wil be a project, worth a gamble.
      That’s only 10 fewer receptions than DK Metcalf had in college. Played less games, too. If players were evaluated on college production KJ Hill woulda been a first round pick.
      Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• like54ninjas
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2017
        • Great White North
        • Draftnik
        • Send PM

Speaking of physical freaks, have you seen the sleeper WR prospect Josh Imatorbhebe? I read he had a 47 in vertical and quickly called bullshit.
        But then I saw THIS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgkCxnSHV7w
        Dude literally hovers in the air like a drone.

To put it in perspective, that's 15 inches higher than Mike Williams jumped at the combine. And Imatorbhebe's only an inch shorter. Could the Bolts land a new jump-ball receiver??
        He certainly uses his hops in his highlight vid.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ijOAPKUbG4 (check the jump ball against Michigan)
        Love Imatorbhebhe. He is on my “roster build” as an UDFA. Definitely a draftable WR on day 3. He started out at USC before transferring to UIL.

Check out Mike Strachan WR - CHARLESTON (WV). 6’5” / 225#. Olympic 200m/400m caliber sprinter, 40+” vertical, 4.38 PB in the 40YD.
        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
        K9
        Nasir
        Tillery
        Parham
        Reed

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

That’s only 10 fewer receptions than DK Metcalf had in college. Played less games, too. If players were evaluated on college production KJ Hill woulda been a first round pick.
          They are evaluated on production as well as everything else. At least Telesco has said production is what they look at but then again, he hasnt been the best drafter. He has been mediocre.
          Metcalf went end of round 2 and he ran a 4.33 at 229 lbs and strong as hell. They all get scrutinized. Ive nothing against kid and would be worth a look as a UDFA or late rounder.

Comment

• Boltsfan70
            East Coast Chargers Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • PA transplant living in S. Carolina
            • Send PM

looks like my mid rd db pick is going back to school for another year
            CHASE LUCAS

CB, Arizona State

cb, gunner and kick returner checks 3 buckets for us.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
              Draftnik
              • Oct 2020
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

They are evaluated on production as well as everything else. At least Telesco has said production is what they look at but then again, he hasnt been the best drafter. He has been mediocre.
              Metcalf went end of round 2 and he ran a 4.33 at 229 lbs and strong as hell. They all get scrutinized. Ive nothing against kid and would be worth a look as a UDFA or late rounder.
              I get what you’re saying. And any sensible 2019 re-draft would have Melcalf going in the top 20. He’s proven it on Sundays.

But there’s a ton of reasons why a stud WR might not produce big stats in college. Was his QB Johnny Spazzarm? Did the o-line consist of 5 empty trash cans? Or was it just a systemic mismatch?

It’s ridiculous to stamp an UDFA label on a player like Imatorbhebe at this point. At least wait until after the combine.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

I get what you’re saying. And any sensible 2019 re-draft would have Melcalf going in the top 20. He’s proven it on Sundays.

But there’s a ton of reasons why a stud WR might not produce big stats in college. Was his QB Johnny Spazzarm? Did the o-line consist of 5 empty trash cans? Or was it just a systemic mismatch?

It’s ridiculous to stamp an UDFA label on a player like Imatorbhebe at this point. At least wait until after the combine.
                For sure, but we dont know if there will be a combine. I sure hope so.

Comment

• chargerkdb
                  Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Hotter than hell, Georgia
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Good kid. I like him better at NCB. I want size and speed together on the outside.
                  Size and speed on the outside.....Farley.

Comment

• Boltnut
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

I know this is a thread about CB's, but since the conversation has turned toward late-round WR prospects, I'll throw out a guy I really like:

Emeka Emezie. 6-3, 220 lbs. Was awarded the Philip Rivers Award as a freshman. After Ryan Finley left NC State, Emezie's numbers leveled off.
                    Emeka Emezie turned in a WR1 season in Raleigh with 576 receiving yards and two touchdowns to power the Wolfpack. You can find all of Emezie's highlights fro...

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                      Draftnik
                      • Oct 2020
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post
                      I know this is a thread about CB's, but since the conversation has turned toward late-round WR prospects, I'll throw out a guy I really like:

Emeka Emezie. 6-3, 220 lbs. Was awarded the Philip Rivers Award as a freshman. After Ryan Finley left NC State, Emezie's numbers leveled off.
                      Emeka Emezie turned in a WR1 season in Raleigh with 576 receiving yards and two touchdowns to power the Wolfpack. You can find all of Emezie's highlights fro...
                      Haha, yeah talking about receivers is way more fun! Emezie’s a beast! On the tape I’ve seen he looks fearless in traffic and on crossing routes. Wouldn’t mind seeing him in powder blue.

And it’s true. So much of these guys’ numbers depend on competent QB play.

Comment

• Katdnzr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Emeka Emezie another Mike Williams. Great at out jumping/muscling college CB's but doesn't translate to the NFL.

Comment

• Boltnut
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

Haha, yeah talking about receivers is way more fun! Emezie’s a beast! On the tape I’ve seen he looks fearless in traffic and on crossing routes. Wouldn’t mind seeing him in powder blue.

And it’s true. So much of these guys’ numbers depend on competent QB play.
                          Yeah, has the body to take the pounding. Looks like decent route runner, too. Wonder if he's really a 7th rounder...?

Comment

Working...
                          X