• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beachcomber
    & ramblin' man
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

017) WR Garrett Wilson * can't keep this guy off the top of my board, think he's an All Pro and someone that keeps us playing Chargers football for a long time

017) OG Zion Johnson * got schooled by Travis Jones @the SB, but think he's gonna Pro Bowl and just don't like leaving out the Oline in the draft, unless GW is there

017) ED Jermaine Johnson II * since we've got Mack, and still not in love w/this guy after his initial move doesn't work for him, starter but not sure that he's a Pro Bowler

017) WR Jameson Williams * like this guy enough to draft him if others are off the board, but his intangibles are not as good as the above, again speaking for myself

079) TE Cade Otton * lookin' a little deeper into these guys, still want the guy who can block and catch, Dulcich is the sexy pick, but willing to overdraft here just like HH & McKitty

123) DB Josh Jobe * want his physicality, length/height and intangibles in our secondary, reminds me some of Tony Brown from 'Bama who I liked along w/Facyson day two, but both went UDFA

160) RB D’Vonte Price * exactly the runs between the tackles kind of guy we need to supplement Ek, and wish we could get him later, and w/a chance he'll be gone earlier

195) DT Demetrius Taylor * this guy could turn out to be hellah good, as can play anywhere on Dline, and could develop into an unsung hero, immeasurables/intangibles are very strong

214) PT Matt Araiza * don't think he'll last this long, but have him on my list, but not in love w/his intangibles as previous players, but do think he is def a Staley kinda guy

236) RT Daniel Faalele * you guys have scared me off of this guy, but still listing him for posterity, or in the hopes that he actually does secure a roster spot as a RT

254) ED DeAngelo Malone * just enough 'bout this guy that gives me pause, as his development curve is gonna be steeper than some, but has hellah physical tools to work with

255) SS Dane Belton * 'nother guy that just really like his intangibles, and some are higher on him than others, an inside the box/red zone DB, that can help us be more physical in the back 7

260) NT Noah Elliss * 'nother tempting guy to overdraft, but end of the day, just don't want to spend good draft capital on a guy that is not a good bet to develop into a contributor, but he might

Comment

• SK21209
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2020
      • San Diego
      • Send PM

PFF Mock:

*trade #17 to PIT for #20, #84, #138, Round 4 in 2023 and Round 6 in 2023*

#20 - Devonte Wyatt (DI)
      #79 - Dylan Parham (G)
      #84 - Kellen Diesch (T)
      #123 - Cordale Flott (CB)
      #138 - Zach Tom (T)

I like the idea of drafting a few offensive lineman in the first four rounds so that we can get into training camp and feel out what the best combination is. I don't want to commit to moving Feiler to RT/keeping him at LG before the draft. Jameson Williams is my #1 target at #17, but trading down to get Wyatt as well as another 3rd and 4th this year might return more value. I think Wyatt is the perfect third piece next to SJB and Johnson in the interior defensive line rotation. He's a better player than Jordan Davis.

Comment

• AK47
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post
        Daniel Faalele ?
        Would make for an unstoppable Goal-line RB lol.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by SK21209 View Post
          PFF Mock:

*trade #17 to PIT for #20, #84, #138, Round 4 in 2023 and Round 6 in 2023*

#20 - Devonte Wyatt (DI)
          #79 - Dylan Parham (G)
          #84 - Kellen Diesch (T)
          #123 - Cordale Flott (CB)
          #138 - Zach Tom (T)

I like the idea of drafting a few offensive lineman in the first four rounds so that we can get into training camp and feel out what the best combination is. I don't want to commit to moving Feiler to RT/keeping him at LG before the draft. Jameson Williams is my #1 target at #17, but trading down to get Wyatt as well as another 3rd and 4th this year might return more value. I think Wyatt is the perfect third piece next to SJB and Johnson in the interior defensive line rotation. He's a better player than Jordan Davis.
          We're not going to get that much in return for moving down three spots. Probably just get a third rounder in return.

Comment

• SK21209
            Registered Charger Fan
            • May 2020
            • San Diego
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

We're not going to get that much in return for moving down three spots. Probably just get a third rounder in return.
            I agree, although if it’s the difference between Pittsburgh not getting Willis (I’m pretty sure he’s their target) I could see them being willing to throw in more.

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by SK21209 View Post

I agree, although if it’s the difference between Pittsburgh not getting Willis (I’m pretty sure he’s their target) I could see them being willing to throw in more.
              Not that much lol. None of these QBs are worth trading away a bunch of picks for.

Comment

• Topcat
                AKA "Pollcat"
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

Would make for an unstoppable Goal-line RB lol.
                Kind of like The Refrigerator? Yep, use him as a fullback...

Comment

• Topcat
                  AKA "Pollcat"
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Not that much lol. None of these QBs are worth trading away a bunch of picks for.
                  It doesn't have to be a bunch of picks...but some GM in the hot seat might easily trade up with us if Pickett, or some other QB they have highly ranked and targeted, is there at #17...

Comment

• gzubeck
                    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Tucson, AZ
                    • Send PM

I will take it! Then move down again and get another third rounder! I would hoard third rounders in this draft....
                    Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• blueman
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Is Hall in anybody’s 17 cluster? Just curious…

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                        French Speaking Charger Fan
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Québec city
                        • Send PM

That QB in CIN ?

Comment

• blueman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM