Clear All
  • dmac_bolt
    Day Tripper
    • May 2019
    • North of the Lagoon
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Didn't work so great with Tillery...
    lol I didn’t say he’s batting 1.000. He may not even be .500 if we study carefully. I’m not throwing in the towel on Tillery yet but he does break my rule of Interior DL measurable - never draft a DL player taller than 6’4’’. Better yet stay at 6’2” or less if you really want them working mainly inside. Tall IDL players get stood up, they can’t get low enough.

Sure, there are exceptions, but you’re starting the race swimming upstream. Then there is the rule: Aaron Donald is 6’1”.

if Staley can’t make him a solid player, its never going to happen.
    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post

WTF is Peanut butter whiskey and coke my friend? From your big board of drinks I will select Guinness and whiskey. LOL
      Haha idk but I’ll find out
      Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• Panamamike
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

Drafting Leaf was a failure..... but I have no problem with it because most people thought Leaf would be at least a good NFL QB..... and Chargers were desperate.....

Failures are reaching for guys very few thought would be great like English.... Fluker..... etc.....
        Flukers draft year .... The entire first round was the worst in at least 20 years. By far the best player in the first round was drafted 27th and please don't tell me that you were clamoring for DeAndre Hopkins. Eric Fisher was a surprise number one pick who took several years to blossom (and never became a top pick worthy offensive tackle) and the media consensus number pick was Luke joekel who was a complete bust. Quick.... How many players drafted ahead of him are still in the league and if they are , are even on a roster the y are still relevant. The sad fact of the matter is while being drafted 11th overall he's had the third best career in the NFL of those 11 players. In fact I think there's only eight players left in that first round in the league still. Rounds 2 and 3 in that year's draft produced many more and higher quality NFL players.

Comment

• 21&500
          Bolt Spit-Baller
          • Sep 2018
          • A Whale's Vajayjay
          • CMB refugee
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Peanut Butter whiskey was created by a local guy here in OB. He owns the OB Noodle House. Its called Skrewball Whiskey. Its tasty and has made him millions.
          Ya that’s what a homie told me so I decided to try it and it’s always good to go local
          Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Ya that’s what a homie told me so I decided to try it and it’s always good to go local
            Its really popular here and even in Kauai. Everyone i know there is drinking it. Must be worldwide now.

Comment

• Charge!
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post

Flukers draft year .... The entire first round was the worst in at least 20 years. By far the best player in the first round was drafted 27th and please don't tell me that you were clamoring for DeAndre Hopkins. Eric Fisher was a surprise number one pick who took several years to blossom (and never became a top pick worthy offensive tackle) and the media consensus number pick was Luke joekel who was a complete bust. Quick.... How many players drafted ahead of him are still in the league and if they are , are even on a roster the y are still relevant. The sad fact of the matter is while being drafted 11th overall he's had the third best career in the NFL of those 11 players. In fact I think there's only eight players left in that first round in the league still. Rounds 2 and 3 in that year's draft produced many more and higher quality NFL players.
              missing the point.... when you draft that high you dont take the 4th or 5th best player at a position.... that is stupid.... take a top player at another position.......

Im not talking about results..... im talking about concept..... the 4th or 5th best player at a position should be taken 2nd round or later.....

Comment

• Panamamike
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Peanut Butter whiskey was created by a local guy here in OB. He owns the OB Noodle House. Its called Skrewball Whiskey. Its tasty and has made him millions.
                How is it on the rocks? I don't drink soda. You might have to ship me down a bottle of that. We don't get a lot of craft type liquors down here. I did have a saltwater caramel vodka once that was pretty delicious.

Comment

• Panamamike
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

missing the point.... when you draft that high you dont take the 4th or 5th best player at a position.... that is stupid.... take a top player at another position.......

Im not talking about results..... im talking about concept..... the 4th or 5th best player at a position should be taken 2nd round or later.....
                  So remind yourself that in the first round this year when you watch the quarterbacks, wide receivers, corner backs, and "offensive tackles" go off the board around 1.

Comment

• Panamamike
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Devin Bush... Drafted 10th overall last year as the third linebacker taken. Guess they should have waited to round two for that pick. In fact there were four linebackers taken in the top 12. Every draft is different.

Comment

• Tol
                      From Accounting
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Carlsbad
                      • Send PM

LOL. Friends of mine. Top of the game right now. I reworked their Days Of Thunder Album art. Just a hobby of mine. Getting ready to tour as a 5 piece band. They are bringing in Jupiter Winter. Who cowrote Monsters the song off the new album. Not the Horror Show Album. You can see Neon Medusa live on Youtube with Jupiter Winter. The girl on keys and guitar player. Love that song by the way.

Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 9.31.44 PM.png
                      No way, really? Hahaha, that's awesome! I love Days of Thunder! Man I can't sneak anything by you. Not only do you know it, you're connected to it, lol!

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Tol View Post

No way, really? Hahaha, that's awesome! I love Days of Thunder! Man I can't sneak anything by you. Not only do you know it, you're connected to it, lol!
                        Been doing synth since the 70s. Practically raised by a gay brother who was really into the scene. Tangerine Dream. Moroder. Carpenter. Was always sort of attached to my love of early 70s horror. 80s films. But ultimately i think this genre of music keeps my brother alive in my heart. I prefer the darker stuff. Carpenter Brut. Purterbator. Those are well know guys from the darker side of it. The Midnight have come a long way. This was the updated art i did. Ok loast post regarding synth. I dont want to derail the draft thread. lol Cheers man.

52703023_2313962612207374_3998792060638172096_n (2).jpeg

Comment

• equivocation
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Apr 2021
                          • Send PM

I thought the idea was to draft players not positions? Not drafting a player because of his position is the same as drafting a player because of his position.

Comment

Working...
                          X