• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolts&noles
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Dec 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

It would be wise of them to house this forum on their site. And let me run the forum. For a salary.
    I like more underground ish sites now.(tried to put a wink emoji)
    Cant trust anything main stream anymore.
    With that said there is my 20th.⚡⚡

Comment

• QSmokey
      Guardedly Optimistic
      • Jun 2013
      • Kuna, Idaho
      • Retired
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

Agree..... and I remember how shocked and upset I was with Washington being traded..... and Dean and Johnson being traded so 49ers could win SB.....
      I have almost lost it many times during Chargers drafts...... passing on Palomalu..... drafting Bernstein.... drafting Fluker.... English..... etc....and the many times Beathard traded away our first round picks strait up for 2nd rounders, just because owners never wanted to see or pay a first rounder again after the Leaf debacle.....

Hopefully last year's drafting of Herbert and this year's hiring an entire new professional coaching staff will lead to a reversal of bad fortunes for the next decade or more!
      Jim Lachey to the Raiders for...John Freakin' Clay!

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

This is like Christmas Eve!

I'm not a draftnic so I just have a vague idea who could be picked in the first round, and that's about it. Get the best available OT or CB and I'll be fine. Other than that, it will be WTF, except if its that TE Pitts.

If no one else is quick on the draw, I'll post and stick the pick in its own thread, and avoid spoiling it if its somehow leaked in social media (not a problem now). The draft is live on broadcast TV, so if you are watching it on cable or satellite, or streaming, sorry about that.

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

Originally posted by TexanBeerlover View Post

Man that kid can’t catch a break. If he falls into 2nd would anybody else consider trading up for him?
          HELL YES!
          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• Charge!
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Aug 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

Jim Lachey to the Raiders for...John Freakin' Clay!
            omg yesss..... that was one deliberate blunder that i wanted to shoot that corrupt ex-raider GM whom davis sent to screw up chargers ..... lol

Comment

• like54ninjas
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2017
              • Great White North
              • Draftnik
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolts&noles View Post
              Not sure if this is the right place for this but on the chargers site it says Herbert was there number one guy since 2019.
              I dont buy that at all.
              I dont have respect for that site in the first place.
              I appreciate this site alot more now.
              That doesn’t surprise me.

MikeDub
              K9
              Nasir
              Tillery
              Parham
              Reed

Comment

• QSmokey
                Guardedly Optimistic
                • Jun 2013
                • Kuna, Idaho
                • Retired
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                This is like Christmas Eve!

I'm not a draftnic so I just have a vague idea who could be picked in the first round, and that's about it. Get the best available OT or CB and I'll be fine. Other than that, it will be WTF, except if its that TE Pitts.

If no one else is quick on the draw, I'll post and stick the pick in its own thread, and avoid spoiling it if its somehow leaked in social media (not a problem now). The draft is live on broadcast TV, so if you are watching it on cable or satellite, or streaming, sorry about that.
                I'm the same I marvel at the guys who *really* know what they're talking about when it comes to the Draft.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                  Smooth Operation
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

:thinking:

:nod:

:woot:
                  We do not play modern football.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Great White North
                    • Draftnik
                    • Send PM

Draft Hype Video from Chargers.com

MikeDub
                    K9
                    Nasir
                    Tillery
                    Parham
                    Reed

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                      Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                      • Feb 2019
                      • McLean Illinois
                      • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                      • Send PM

My final sig mock aside, if we do nail CB with our first pick, and there is a tackle high on our board in the late first/early second, I could absolutely see us pull a repeat of last year, and go up to grab a guy we covet. TT says he picks players, not positions...to an extent I believe him...but you can't tell me that there isn't some urgency with regards to boundry corner and LT...and coming out of day 1 and 2 with coveted prospects at those two positions, regardless of how many of the 4 picks it took, would be a victory in my book.

On the other hand, if we land a tackle first, I see a ton of talented DBs available through the third round, and see us sticking with our picks, with little or no movement.
                      Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• like54ninjas
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2017
                        • Great White North
                        • Draftnik
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
                        My final sig mock aside, if we do nail CB with our first pick, and there is a tackle high on our board in the late first/early second, I could absolutely see us pull a repeat of last year, and go up to grab a guy we covet. TT says he picks players, not positions...to an extent I believe him...but you can't tell me that there isn't some urgency with regards to boundry corner and LT...and coming out of day 1 and 2 with coveted prospects at those two positions, regardless of how many of the 4 picks it took, would be a victory in my book.

On the other hand, if we land a tackle first, I see a ton of talented DBs available through the third round, and see us sticking with our picks, with little or no movement.
                        I think there will be starting quality DBs through middle of day 3.
                        Getting 1-2 DBsday 1/2 and 1-2 DBs on day 3 has to be the plan

MikeDub
                        K9
                        Nasir
                        Tillery
                        Parham
                        Reed

Comment

• Fleet
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Cardiff - Poipu
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Kind of what im expecting. 2 picks tomorrow night. Unless we move up from 13. Thats my crazy gut feeling. But im never right.

Comment

Working...
                          X