Would love it!

Comment

• powderblueboy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Cross at RT?
      As far as i can tell, Jeremiah is practically alone with the idea that Cross would drop to us.

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Cross at RT?
        The best of the rest.
        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
        The Wasted Decade is done.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

why wouldn't you bring back the both of 'em, and.... can still bring in another OG from the draft, as prefer 9 Oline rather than going w/just 8.
          There really isn’t ANYONE else? Scho sucks …
          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

QB class that thin this year? If so and coupled with a couple big name QBs in FA then TT better get his shiznit together.
            Some GM who's in the hot seat will indubitably panic and overpay to move up and grab someone like Pickett...

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
              Grammar Police
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

I do not know what we are doing. The Rams under Staley ran a 3/4 if I understand correctly so IF (and I capitalize that word for a reason) we are transitioning to a 3/4 it would logically follow we will be adding players well suited for that front. Do you disagree?
              Go Rivers!

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2020
                • Oklahoma
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
                I do not know what we are doing. The Rams under Staley ran a 3/4 if I understand correctly so IF (and I capitalize that word for a reason) we are transitioning to a 3/4 it would logically follow we will be adding players well suited for that front. Do you disagree?
                This is the big question? If so Bosa and (Nwosu if back) are OLBs and we need an Igor Olshansky or Luis Castillo one on side opposite Justin Jones if he's back.
                Chargers were so bad against the run Staley had to play a lot of 5-2 and they still failed.
                I am guessing the plan next year is a base 3-4.

Comment

• blueman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Leslie Grossman View Post

This is the big question? If so Bosa and (Nwosu if back) are OLBs and we need an Igor Olshansky or Luis Castillo one on side opposite Justin Jones if he's back.
                  Chargers were so bad against the run Staley had to play a lot of 5-2 and they still failed.
                  I am guessing the plan next year is a base 3-4.
                  If that’s the plan, we need a bigger boat (ie, new guys).

Comment

• AK47
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • May 2019
                    • Send PM

I think we spent more time vested on o-line and for good reason. Prior to the season it was thought Murray for be that beast ILB (flop so far), Tillery was going to be at brink pro-bowl level under Staley (flop so far) we had Bosa and Derwin. We honesty had moderate concern at most for the defense because of said storylines. This offseason we must match our defense to meet Staley's game plan.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

There really isn’t ANYONE else? Scho sucks …
                      Schofield surprised me when i looked at his tape over a few games last season.

Before that, I ripped him harder than most. I am a cruel but fair.

Comment

• equivocation
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Apr 2021
                        • Send PM

Teams ran 11 personnel over 50% of the time last year. Thats 3 WR, 1 RB, 1 TE. That's not even including other pass first personnel groups such as 20, 02, 01, 10.

The slot cornerback is now a starter. Traditional front alignment notation no longer makes sense.

The Rams did not run a traditional 3-4. That wouldn't maximize Aaron Donald. There were times they ran a tite front with 3 DI, 2 edge and 2 LBs, but that was a sub package. They had 2 DI, 2 edge, and 2 LB on the field much more frequently, as did we last year. The DI alignments move around.

Comment

• electricgold
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Apr 2020
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

As far as i can tell, Jeremiah is practically alone with the idea that Cross would drop to us.
                          I thought Cross wants to play LT, and any team that drafts him will put him in that spot?

Comment

Working...
                          X