• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powderblueboy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

Nice highlights! Very good speed / length. Looks like some return potential there. We knew there would be a DB soon.
    Staley has a plan for him.
    His speed is legit; but you really can't tell much about him from the video

Comment

• Scott Green
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Mar 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
      Comp for Woods is Craig Mager

Craig Mager never ran a 4.3 forty in his dreams. He wasn't that fast in a car.

Comment

• equivocation
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Apr 2021
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

But we still have a huge need at RT.
        I'm telling you, it's Pipkins. Backup plan is Feiler and Aboushi or Jaimes. Coaching staff has been signaling this since August.

Comment

• Boltgang74
          We Are The Storm!
          • Aug 2018
          • Send PM

One thing None of yall can argue is he was not on Anybodys radar.Thats why most of us are trippin and rightly so.He is as of now a reach.Hopefully he proves not to be.Me personally am waiting to see wtf TT is gonna do about RT.If its Storm or Pip then this pick was a mistake.

Comment

• gzubeck
            Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
            • Jan 2019
            • Tucson, AZ
            • Send PM

If we have a top ten defense this season and this guy contributes in a solid manner there are no reaches just solid contributors. It's a team sport!

Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• blueman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Scott Green View Post

Quote of the day and a solid reset.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                • Feb 2019
                • McLean Illinois
                • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                • Send PM

One thing None of yall can argue is he was not on Anybodys radar.Thats why most of us are trippin and rightly so.He is as of now a reach.Hopefully he proves not to be.Me personally am waiting to see wtf TT is gonna do about RT.If its Storm or Pip then this pick was a mistake.
                I know, right? Half these Jokers never heard of this guy, but all of the sudden he is a "Staley guy", and a nice pick...lol. I got nothing against the kid, but it sure is tough to have a dissenting opinion around here....
                Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

To be fair, you can say the same thing about most of JC Jackson’s turnovers as well.
                  I think that is true, but to a lesser degree.

The thing I always remember is the one big year from Cromartie (2007) where he had 10 INTs. I thought he was going to be an INT machine for us. But when I looked at it more carefully, I could see that there were plenty of times where not only was the INT lucky in terms of being thrown right to Cromartie, but the receiver Cromartie was supposed to be covering was actually wide open. And Cromartie never had another season where he was anywhere close in his INT total to his 2007 total as his next best INT producing season was 4 INTs.

I think the video posted in this thread shows Woods' ball hawking abilities, but a number of those INTs were kind of freebies that any safety would have caught. I don't know how many of those Woods is going to get at the NFL level, notwithstanding Cromartie's one big season.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Green View Post

Woods ran a 4.36. Mager ran a 4.44. There is not that much of a speed difference.

Comment

• Scott Green
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Send PM

Having an all rookie right side would be a bigger mistake

Comment

• Geezbolt
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Sun Valley, ID
                        • Send PM

This kid has a good head on his shoulders. We'll see how his skills transfer to the big time, but I'm impressed with him as a person: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvcPzBC4qYo

Comment

• Scott Green
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Mar 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

Woods ran a 4.36. Mager ran a 4.44. There is not that much of a speed difference.
                          actually it is

This time of year is one of my favorite times of year.  Track season begins, but what also happens is the NFL Combine.  I can’t get enough of the Combine.  I binge-watch as much of it as I can. It ended yesterday with the defensive backs.  This was good because db’s are very athletic skilled dudes

Comment

Working...
                          X