• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powderblueboy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

This is sheer speculation given that no Charger rep would give this guy this type of information, if true.

It would be akin to advertising a blowout sale .... everything has to go at rock bottom prices.

Comment

• sonorajim
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

This is sheer speculation given that no Charger rep would give this guy this type of information, if true.

It would be akin to advertising a blowout sale .... everything has to go at rock bottom prices.
      Agree. No way Hortiz has this plan. Total BS.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

There are a lot of Twitter people trying to be relevant on there but I only care what Rappaport, Shefter and a couple others say. Not some NFL Notifications guy.

It's like quoting a podcast

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
          Beef Before Gazelles
          • May 2021
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

There are a lot of Twitter people trying to be relevant on there but I only care what Rappaport, Shefter and a couple others say. Not some NFL Notifications guy.

"People are saying..."

Well, if people are saying it, it has to be true, right?!?

NOT!!!

I am absolutely expecting that Bosa and Williams have taken their last snaps as Chargers.

But I have not been expecting BOTH Khalil Mack AND Keenan Allen to be gone. Mack just had as good a season as any Charger defender has ever had. You'd only part with him if it was a financial catastrophe NOT to.

Ladainian had a very difficult time accepting that his body could no longer withstand the abuse that it previously had withstood. Maybe Keenan's body is at that juncture now, but that's no certainty.

Comment

• northerner
            Charger fan since '79
            • Mar 2019
            • Send PM

message boards are those guys' best friends - someone will fall for the bait and start the clicks. podcaster / twitter account = average joe.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              Day Tripper
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

If you guys hadn’t trashed Bosa, Williams Mack and Allen ALL OFFSEASON, they would have some trade value. But no - you guys play poker with your cards facing backwards.

Every GM wakes up in the morning and clicks on TPB to find out what the value of Charger Players are and you guys gave the shit away for months and now you sit there all day at the end of the pier, staring at your still rod, wondering why nobody is biting on your sad empty hook.

cards juking GIF

you said they aren’t worth shit, LAC should take massive cap hits to just dump them for nothing, and then wonder why nobody trades for them. Derrrrrrrrrr…
              “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

"People are saying..."

Well, if people are saying it, it has to be true, right?!?

NOT!!!

I am absolutely expecting that Bosa and Williams have taken their last snaps as Chargers.

But I have not been expecting BOTH Khalil Mack AND Keenan Allen to be gone. Mack just had as good a season as any Charger defender has ever had. You'd only part with him if it was a financial catastrophe NOT to.

Ladainian had a very difficult time accepting that his body could no longer withstand the abuse that it previously had withstood. Maybe Keenan's body is at that juncture now, but that's no certainty.
                Keenan missed the last 4 games last season but he did say he could of played the last two but they shut him down. With Stick at QB , 3rd string OC I knew we wouldn't win another game.

Comment

• northerner
                  Charger fan since '79
                  • Mar 2019
                  • Send PM

Keenan missed the last 4 games last season but he did say he could of played the last two but they shut him down. With Stick at QB , 3rd string OC I knew we wouldn't win another game.
                  which was a good call. imagine him getting hurt against the chiefs in that throwaway game.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2017
                    • Send PM

An alleged Rappaport tweet is peddling the Justin Jefferson to L.A. trade.

What is your feeling about Rappaport imposters?

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

An alleged Rappaport tweet is peddling the Justin Jefferson to L.A. trade.

What is your feeling about Rappaport imposters?
                      if they are imposters then it isn't him lol.
                      I haven't seen anyone im not familiar with posting those BS rumors.

​​Shefter ...the real one, did report that Jefferson turned down 30+ mil a year from the Vikings. Sure they want to trade him and then Cousins went to ATL.

​​​​​​ Jefferson wanted Cousins back.
                      Last edited by Boltjolt; 03-12-2024, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• gzubeck
                        Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Tucson, AZ
                        • Send PM

if they are imposters then it isn't him lol.
                        I haven't seen anyone im not familiar with posting those BS rumors.

​​Shefter ...the real one, did report that Jefferson turned down 30+ a year from the Vikings. Sure they want to trade him and then Cousins went to ATL.

​​​​​​ Jefferson wanted Cousins back.
                        I'd rather draft 3 receivers in the first three rounds than pay ANY receiver $30 mil. I didn't see Davante or Tyreek help their teams win a Superbowl last year.
                        Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• 21&500
                          Bolt Spit-Baller
                          • Sep 2018
                          • A Whale's Vajayjay
                          • CMB refugee
                          • Send PM

Very good takes despite Kollman recently proving to be prone to hyperbole and flat out being wrong recently.
                          He takes on Nutty's side--OT priority.
                          Chooses for us a trade down and picking Fuaga.
                          I think 99% of us would be happy with the best run blocking ORT.
                          P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                          P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                          P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                          P4. Obnoxious Communication - Henley

Comment

Working...
                          X