• gzubeck
    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
    • Jan 2019
    • Tucson, AZ
    • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Haha
    true.

Hey if you think we can get more, great, I'm satisfied with just Bijan.
    The GM would already look like a genius if he could pull this kind of trade out. That's like back to back top ten picks for two seasons in a row!

Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

All they can say i no...or they can say, well lets swap places in the 4th. If they say no, then i say ok. Lets do it.

I dont even know who mentioned Bijan. It is a rumor of a fan suggestion?

Comment

• gzubeck
        Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
        • Jan 2019
        • Tucson, AZ
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
        All they can say i no...or they can say, well lets swap places in the 4th. If they say no, then i say ok. Lets do it.

I dont even know who mentioned Bijan. It is a rumor of a fan suggestion?
        Me...When I was looking at potential trade partners and Atlanta came up I mentioned it would be nice to get Bijan in a trade deal because we all like him last year at pick #21.

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2022
          • White Rock, BC Canada
          • Send PM

The Falcons are not giving up Bijan Robinson to move up 3 spots. Just thought I would mention that.

Comment

• gzubeck
            Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
            • Jan 2019
            • Tucson, AZ
            • Send PM

Originally posted by CanadianBoltFan View Post
            The Falcons are not giving up Bijan Robinson to move up 3 spots. Just thought I would mention that.
            Then Pick #43 looks good to me. Highest bidder wins for #5 Spot! Draft Rape #101....

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2022
              • White Rock, BC Canada
              • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

Then Pick #43 looks good to me. Highest bidder wins for #5 Spot! Draft Rape #101....
              Yes that would work!

Comment

• Chargers8491
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Apr 2022
                • Send PM

Originally posted by CanadianBoltFan View Post
                If the Falcon's trade for Fields then I doubt they trade up, that likely means the Chargers would have to trade out of the top 10 with a team that wants to move up for a QB. Although the Giants could trade to move up 1 spot. Not sure how far back Hortiz wants to move back in this draft.
                1- #11 Bowers TE 7a- #225 Boyd DT
                2a- #35 Cooper LB 7b- #253 Vidal RB
                2b- #37 Jenkins DT
                3a- #66 Puni OT
                3b- #69 Sainristill CB
                4a- #105 Rice WR
                4b- #110 Lloyd RB
                5- #140 Green CB
                6- #181 Nourzad C/OG

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                  Beef Before Gazelles
                  • May 2021
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

That could be the team's new Center. Or Tight End. Or Defensive Tackle.....

Comment

• beachcomber
                    & ramblin' man
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Caleb/Wash DC
                    Jayden/Pats
                    Drake Maye/Atlanta
                    JJ McCarthy/Vikes
                    Nix/Denver
                    Penix/Vegas * if Telesco was willing to draft Tua, he certainly would be willing to take the gambit on MP

does N'awlins break up the above and trade up, or do they only have their hearts set on Daniels ?? or do they trade up for a receiver to get ahead of NY for Nabers ??
                    5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Chargers8491
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Apr 2022
                      • Send PM

Speaking of the Giants, they have the #39 and #47 picks in this years draft. I would take one of those plus a 2025 pick to move back 1 spot. Giants might do to ensure they get their QB. I believe they are the only QB needy team that has 2 #2s in the 2nd rnd. They have the draft capital to ensure they get their QB.
                      1- #11 Bowers TE 7a- #225 Boyd DT
                      2a- #35 Cooper LB 7b- #253 Vidal RB
                      2b- #37 Jenkins DT
                      3a- #66 Puni OT
                      3b- #69 Sainristill CB
                      4a- #105 Rice WR
                      4b- #110 Lloyd RB
                      5- #140 Green CB
                      6- #181 Nourzad C/OG

Comment

• blueman
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Bijan would freakin’ feast in a Harbaugh/Roman O with Herbie at QB and a retooled Oline.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jan 2023
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post

I think it's ridiculous that you're saying it's a lock that we would be taking Robert Gallery over Larry Fitzgerald if we choose Alt over Odunze. That's why I brought up the Jets taking Keyshawn Johnson, a good receiver who made three Pro Bowls and never made All-Pro, over Jonathan Ogden, a first-ballot Hall of Famer. Clearly the Jets made the wrong decision there. And Keyshawn was along for the ride with the Buccaneers, who were led by their defense featuring four Hall of Famers--Derrick Brooks, Warren Sapp, John Lynch, and Ronde Barber--and a dominant pass-rusher in Simeon Rice. Derrick Brooks had just as many touchdowns on fumble and interception returns, five, as Keyshawn had touchdown receptions that season. By the way, the 49ers traded up to take J.J. Stokes over Sapp and Brooks in the 1995 NFL Draft, so should those of us who don't want Odunze compare him to Stokes?

You want Odunze. That's great. He's an intriguing prospect. That doesn't mean Joe Alt has to be Robert Gallery to fit your reasoning to take Odunze.

JaMarcus Russell over Calvin Johnson has nothing to do with this conversation.
                          That was an example. and a very good example. Of a team thinking they have to have a franchise Tackle and taking him over a receiver because he’s just a receiver.

And that example was good. It’s just showing that the Raiders are the Raiders.

You can’t just say Keshawn was along for the Ride. I remember that team. I was at that Super Bowl. He was great against Philly in the NFC championship game. And he just wanted to get out of the Jets so he could win a Super Bowl. 3 pro bowls is pretty good to me.

And you bringing up JJ stokes???? The Niners just won a Super Bowl and had Dana Stubbiefield and Bryant Young. They weren’t drafting Sapp.

And while Brooks would’ve been a slam dunk they did have Ken Norton Jr. Lee Woodal and Gary Plummer.

Comment

Working...
                          X