• Show
Clear All
  • CanadianBoltFan
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2022
    • White Rock, BC Canada
    • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

Yeah I see all the running. I also see Kelce the past 2 playoff rounds put up 3 TDs, 17 catches, 1 drop.
    And break Jerry Rice's record as the all time receiver in playoff football

Comment

• blueman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

It’s just really hard to get away from taking Bowers at 5.

Just do it.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post

Bowers is an interesting prospect. I doubt he goes top 5.
        He is called generational and elite.
        So, I'm expecting elite combine performance. Size and measurements that match the hype. Then I think he could go 6-12 range. But if he is smaller and slower than expected, then he possibly falls to 13-32 range.
        My thoughts on him is that he is over rated because I don't see generational talent, but will be a very good solid football player.
        So you are a RAS score guy?

I'm am not and imo some guys are just football players and not as good and athlete as some others.

I don't think Bowers will run slow.

I don't mind trading down to 8 or 10 and drafting him but if you really want him and think there any chance he isn't there at those spots then just draft him. Difference between those spots is money.

Comment

• AK47
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
          It’s just really hard to get away from taking Bowers at 5.

Just do it.
          5 just seems like an unlucky number. I mean the last time we picked a significant talent at #5 was some dude named LT.

Comment

• Boltinloudguy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2021
            • Send PM

This were I’m at with the draft.

Try and trade back to 8. I guarantee you that either Odunze, Nabers or Bowers will be there. I’d be happy with any of those guys on top of the 2 extra picks you will get in the 3rd and 4th. If for some weird reason they are all gone, try to trade back again and take Kool-Aid around at 10 or 11 and get even more picks. I truly believe that Bowers will be there at 8 though.

That would be the ticket, get Bowers at 8 and 2 extra picks.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
              Pretty much retired......
              • Sep 2018
              • JoJa
              • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
              • Send PM

So Harrison was there and it was a no brainer. Don't think that happens in the real world. The rest was need based and I took best available at a need position. Funny that PFF does not have Center as a need for us so I got a B on Frazier.

image.png

Comment

• AK47
                Registered Charger Fan
                • May 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
                So Harrison was there and it was a no brainer. Don't think that happens in the real world. The rest was need based and I took best available at a need position. Funny that PFF does not have Center as a need for us so I got a B on Frazier.

image.png
                An elite WR prospect that's 6-4 and probably runs a sub 4.40. 1 maybe 2 GMs would be fired lol.

Comment

• AK47
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltinloudguy View Post

Try and trade back to 8. I guarantee you that either Odunze, Nabers or Bowers will be there. I’d be happy with any of those guys on top of the 2 extra picks you will get in the 3rd and 4th. If for some weird reason they are all gone, try to trade back again and take Kool-Aid around at 10 or 11 and get even more picks. I truly believe that Bowers will be there at 8 though.

We need a QB or two to ball out from here on out to entice teams to trade up.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Dec 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltinloudguy View Post

To trade back with ATL -- from 5 to 8
                    Minimum for me is 1/6 for 1/3/4/5 or in lieu of the Bolts 6 and the Falcons 5th rounder - -they would need to add a 3rd in 2025

I still prefer the 1/4 from the Chargers for 1/2/5 from the Falcons

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                      Pretty much retired......
                      • Sep 2018
                      • JoJa
                      • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

To trade back with ATL -- from 5 to 8
                      Minimum for me is 1/6 for 1/3/4/5 or in lieu of the Bolts 6 and the Falcons 5th rounder - -they would need to add a 3rd in 2025

I still prefer the 1/4 from the Chargers for 1/2/5 from the Falcons
                      How about 5 & Bosa for a 1, 2, 3 or a 1, 2, 4? Yeah I know.......cue Supertramp.........DREAMER.......

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post

How about 5 & Bosa for a 1, 2, 3 or a 1, 2, 4? Yeah I know.......cue Supertramp.........DREAMER.......
                        You are valuing Bosa as something like a 3rd rounder
                        They had a good defense

Maybe just trade Bosa straight to Atlanta for that 3rd rounder

Comment

• Go Chargers go
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2023
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

Yeah I see all the running. I also see Kelce the past 2 playoff rounds put up 3 TDs, 17 catches, 1 drop.
                          Allen puts up similar number as Kelce…but I have to say Mahomes is a little better than Herbert, chief OL and Running by community has been better than Chargers but if you look at Kelce numbers without Tyreek Hill it has fallen off. You would think they would go up due to more targets.

at the end of the day we have no running game now

Comment

Working...
                          X