Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blueman
    commented on 's reply
    Was just thinking the same thing. Bring it.

• Formula 21
    replied
    I have no problem taking both Vander Esch and Nwosu. Too many pass rushers? Not happening.

Leave a comment:

• Gwynning_Spirit
    commented on 's reply
    ^that Alabama dude he mentioned.

And I have no problem with TT taking a RB anywhere in this draft if they are BPA.

• blueman
    commented on 's reply
    Bradley gets to cherrypick this D draft. He would be a good fit.

Then again, we are entering liars month..

• Fleet
    replied
    Hes a stud. But primarily a pass rusher. Plays on the edge and rarely drops back. Hardly ever plays backed off the line and didnt have to make a lot of open field tackles. I guess they feel he can play a role similar to Beasley or Miller(When he was in a 43).

Leave a comment:

• Rugger05
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sgt Schultz
    commented on 's reply
    Who the fuck is Bo?

• richpjr
    replied
    Originally posted by bonehead View Post

I think Telesco is fairly happy with the running game, he may add a back,in rounds 5-6 and or a free agent...you never know what could happen but maybe Bo in the fifth

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...baker-mayfield
    I hope TT isn't content with our RB situation. Gordon is solid - but I worry about his knee long term. Ekeler is a nice story, but has a long way to go as far as learning how to block and ball security - and I'm not sure he has the football IQ. Oliver is slow and injury prone. The other guys are...just guys.

Leave a comment:

• bonehead
    replied
    I think Telesco is fairly happy with the running game, he may add a back,in rounds 5-6 and or a free agent...you never know what could happen but maybe Bo in the fifth

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Chargers.com mock draft summary 5

Leave a comment:

• blueman
    commented on 's reply
    Sure but maybe not and if it’s the guy you want and you have that high of a grade on him, why wait? Both Penny and Griffin are future NFL playmakers waiting to happen (and Bo is a solid effing workhorse RB), I would pick those types of players high (and a guy like Bo later, 3rd may be a round too high in this draft but I just do not trust Gordon yet so fine with picking a solid RB a round or two even early, cuz if our running game stalls out Rivers is a dead duck and I want more insurance than we had last year lol).

• bonehead
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X