Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attack
    replied
    If the Giants draft a QB with the #2 overall, then it could mean that QB Davis Webb is available in a trade. It wouldn't make much sense to have two young QBs on their roster. If Telesco doesn't draft a QB, then I would call the Giants to see what they would want for Webb.

Leave a comment:

• chargerkdb
    commented on 's reply
    I’d really rather not face Edmunds playing for the Turds for the next decade. That prospect alone worth moving up. Chicago, Tampa, SF might be ok but not anyone in our conference or division

• Bolt-O
    commented on 's reply
    Rashaad Penny.

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
    replied
    Returner options...

The most respected source for NFL Draft info among NFL Fans, Media, and Scouts, plus accurate, up to date NFL Depth Charts, Practice Squads and Rosters.

The most respected source for NFL Draft info among NFL Fans, Media, and Scouts, plus accurate, up to date NFL Depth Charts, Practice Squads and Rosters.

Who do you like for a returner in this draft?

Leave a comment:

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
    replied
    Vanderbilt hosted its pro day on Tuesday afternoon giving former Commodores their shot to impress NFL representatives before next month’s draft. One prospect who stood out for the Chargers wa…

Leave a comment:

• blueman
    commented on 's reply
    Evans over Payne, knowing there are still linemen and LBers later, okay I’m down.

• bonehead
    replied
    Would rather have Vander Esch or move up to grab Roquan

Leave a comment:

• Formula 21
    replied
    This is how I see the draft going with a lot of trades and the big guys falling to the 2nd half of the first round.

PFW NFL Draft: Arthur Arkush's mock draft 1.0

Arthur's mock draft 1.0, including two teams trading up for quarterbacks and five combined passers but only one running back, first appeared in our free draft newsletter Wednesday morning.

Welcome to my mock 1.0, which features a QB run early, an ILB run late and more first-round guards than safeties and running backs combined. Indeed, it's an unpredictable year, in which there figure to be more trades than I've projected here, but there will be more mocks. For now, enjoy my first stab at how things could unfold on April 26.

Whether Jets forced John Dorsey's hand or not, Darnold appears to strike the best balance of high ceiling-high floor among the top QB prospects.

: Dave Gettleman's trade of Jason Pierre-Paul to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers clears the way for Chubb, a better fit for James Bettcher's 'D' and the new GM's hand-picked defensive centerpiece.

Editor's note: The first version of this mock draft, which was released prior to Thursday's trade, had the Giants selecting Penn State RB Saquon Barkley.

The good news: Jets have vets in the QB room to build the bridge to Allen. The bad news: Everything else about this pick.

: If John Dorsey can't find a trade-down partner, he'll pair the draft's best runner with Darnold to complete the Browns' backfield transformation.

Editor's note: The first version of this mock draft, which was released prior to Thursday's trade of Jason Pierre-Paul from the New York Giants to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, had the Browns selecting North Carolina State EDGE Bradley Chubb and Barkley going to the Giants.

I wanted to play it safe for John Elway with Quenton Nelson, but he'll see too much of himself in Mayfield to bypass.

Sensational value in trading down with Jets and sensational value with this pick (yes, I know Nelson's a guard).

VH3 hasn't put it together, so here's the CB1 replacement plan with Brent Grimes' end nigh.

If Elway sees himself in Mayfield, John Lynch might see a more athletic version of himself in James.

10. Buffalo Bills (trade with Oakland Raiders): UCLA QB Josh Rosen: He's always been Buffalo's guy, and the Bills refuse to let him potentially land in the division.

Mike Tannenbaum can't screw this one up.

Is he an off-the-ball 'backer? It's their top need. Is he an edge rusher? One-man band Khalil Mack welcomes it.

Like Miami, after value sensor hasn't worked this offseason, Washington hits jackpot to create turbo thumping ILB tandem of Smith-Zach Brown.

Paired with Kevin King, Alexander gives CB-lacking Pack a towering duo with elite press-man potential for Mike Pettine to unlock.

Ozzie Newsome won't be happy, but Sam Bradford and Larry Fitzgerald will.

: Admittedly a bit rich, but I love the symmetry of Newsome's first and last first-rounders as Ravens boss being mauling O-linemen.

The Bolts don't have a ton of needs, but an instinctive 'backer who can fly around behind Bosa-Ingram is (was) one of them.

Payne reunites with Jarran Reed to form next generation of elite run-stuffing Seahawks. Unlike Reed, Payne will pressure NFL QBs.

As Demarcus Lawrence plays on the tag, Landry adds juice to stable alongside David Irving and 2017 top pick Taco Charlton.

Matt Patricia gets his two-gapping behemoth to let fast and physical linebackers Jarrad Davis, Christian Jones and Devon Kennard fly freely.

Pacman is gone. Vontaze Burfict could be, too. And Cincy all in on fixing O-line. A new day under same old Marvin Lewis?

Buffalo brass values versatile playmaking linebackers (see: Carolina Panthers) and Vander Esch has a special skill set.

Steelers and Saints both eyeing potential 2019 QB reboots. So are Jags, who cut in line for Blake Bortles' heir.

Carolina needs playmakers, not blazers at corner for their zone-based 'D,' and Jackson has elite ball skills, if not stop-watch speed.

Perhaps too high here, but Leonard's unique and will help solve Tennessee's RB coverage woes and appeal to Mike Vrabel.

Thomas Dimitroff and Dan Quinn covet special athletes for their schemes, and Bryan fills that bill and gives them some Grady Jarrett insurance.

Their pursuit of Jimmy Graham fell short, so Sean Payton goes back to SEC country for another mismatch piece for Drew Brees.

They had eyes for Vander Esch and Rudolph, but nice consolation with Chris Hubbard gone and Ramon Foster in a contract year.

They clearly aren't afraid to welcome some different cats in the locker room, and Wade holds the key to unlock Arden.

Maryland WR reunion! Stefon Diggs is a great talent who hasn't quite put it all together yet, and Moore's upside might be even higher.

They hated losing Nate Solder, but Crosby is an athletic plug-and-play blocker, if not competition for Tony Garcia.

Note the athletic profiles of Ronald Darby and Sidney Jones. Jackson's more slight but quickly strengthens one of Philly's few weaknesses.
    Last edited by Formula 21; 03-24-2018, 10:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kyle
    replied
    Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
    I still think a second or third on a RB/returner is not a bad pick if it's Penny.
    Would love to go defense in first two rounds and Penny in the third if he lasts that long. If he played in SEC he would be a first round lock.

Leave a comment:

• chargerkdb
    commented on 's reply
    After reading the Mailbag from Henne yesterday on Chargers.com it sure looks like they are conditioning fan base for a trade. Reminding us that Telesco has traded up 3 times for a player he covets and we know he tried unsecessfuly to trade up for Lamp last year only to have him fall to us.

I was pretty sure about that interview being about Edmunds because some of things that were said were almost verbatim from local VT beat writers. When I reviewed the Clemson game the busted coverage for a TD was right there.
    Last edited by chargerkdb; 03-23-2018, 02:49 PM.

• chargerkdb
    commented on 's reply
    By trade chart it would take our 2nd and 6th I believe to move from 17 to 7. Of course a player and/or future year picks could change that. He will not get by SF or Chicago. 7 should be after QB’s, Barley and Chubb. Really depends on other trades, I think it will be silly this year

• chargerkdb
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X