Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blueman
    commented on 's reply
    I think I still like Harrison better for us, and he might be there in the 2nd leaving our 1st for DL/OL/???

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
    replied
    The defensive backfield was one of the strengths for the Chargers with Casey Hayward turning in another Pro Bowl performance. How does 2018 look?

Leave a comment:

• bonehead
    commented on 's reply
    I just read some scouting reports on Daniel(never heard of him) and there is a lot to like, would be nice if he slipped to the Chargers 3rd pick

• Steve
    commented on 's reply
    Not a big fan of Brown in the 1st. Decent pass blocker, horrible run blocker. And not a fan of drafting a K.

I like Daniel. Very athletic and the kind of player who could get our zone run game back on the map. Good at helping on the double team then releasing to the 2nd and 3rd levels to give some cutbacks.Very athletic and long arms for a C. Sort of a taller, more athletic version of Hardwick.

• Steve
    commented on 's reply
    Depending on who else is there, he would be a very good choice. Could potentially challenge for any of 3 starting spots on D. Phillips at Dime S/Will LB, Addae at SS or Boston at FS.

• Attack
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the correction!

• bonehead
    replied
    Originally posted by Attack View Post
    Jeremiah and Brooks have the Chargers taking OT Orlando Brown in round 1, C James Daniels in round 2, and K Carlson in round 3 in the latest mock.

It would be very disappointing if the draft turned out that way, taking no Defense in first 3 rounds, and overdrafting for the K.
    That was Chad Reuters Mock and yes that would be a disaster Draft ......his 3 round Mock is a little sketchy but it is early....he has Giants taking punter in the 3rd round 66th pick

Leave a comment:

• Attack
    replied
    Jeremiah and Brooks have the Chargers taking OT Orlando Brown in round 1, C James Daniels in round 2, and K Carlson in round 3 in the latest mock.

It would be very disappointing if the draft turned out that way, taking no Defense in first 3 rounds, and overdrafting for the K.

Leave a comment:

• blueman
    replied
    McShay has us taking James in his latest mock draft.

Leave a comment:

• chargerkdb
    commented on 's reply
    Settle could be a pro bowler or a heartbreaker. Took 2 years to break into a thin DL rotation at VT as an ESPN 5 Star recruit. Played 1 season at a 5-6th round level and is bolting for NFL. The guy stole food and gym space from the Hokies. Caveat emptor

• chargerkdb
    commented on 's reply
    I agree he would normally be there at 17 but he has the “potential” to play any LB spot. He will drop jaws at combine with 4.5-40 time, a 40” verticle at 6’5” 250 and 2+ years of tape at only age 19, he is a physical freak with film to back it and not just a workout warrior. Some GM is going to project that potential. I think he doesn’t get outside of top 10, freaks get overdrafted on potential and he has it in spades. Just my humble opinion.

That profile doesn’t read like 17 overall to me
    Last edited by chargerkdb; 02-01-2018, 12:15 PM.

• blueman
    commented on 's reply
    Settle looks awesome! The amount of D talent in this draft is scary.
Working...
X