• Show
Clear All
  • wu-dai clan
    Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

ninja, this guy is so fast.

BTW yesterday was a reminder.
    I have never seen anyone as explosively fast on a football field as Tyreek.
    KC--those lucky shits--they won with that backbreaking long TD run by Williams. MIN had them beat.
    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
      Cole McDonald generating some buzz. Prototype size QB. Strong arm. Can run and shoot. Might not be a solid pocket prospect. But does well throwing on the run. Had a good first game against Arizona and turned sone heads as a prospect. Need to get the INTs in check. But he put scouts on notice.
      Hawaii QB says he’ll be staying in school … Hawaii junior QB Cole McDonald, one of the most productive passers in college football, suggested last week that he has no plan — at least at this point — of leaving school and entering the 2020 draft. “I intend to stay in school and come back next year” McDonald said in response to a question whether the NCAA’s new rules allowing players to receive benefits from the use of their likeness would have any impact on his decision. The 6-4, 220-pound McDonald is currently third in the country with 2,800 passing yards, while completing over 65% of his passes, 25 resulting in touchdowns. Of course, McDonald can always change his mind between now and January 15th when underclassmen have to file paperwork with the NFL in order to be included in the upcoming draft. One thing that might influence his decision is a recent statement by Hawaii head coach Nick Rolovich that he wanted redshirt freshman Cheven Cordeiro to get more snaps going forward. Stay tuned!

Comment

• like54ninjas
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2017
        • Great White North
        • Draftnik
        • Send PM

Charlie Heck (OT) #67 - UNC - 6’ 8” 315# - 3 year starter (first at LOT) Tall, powerful, excellent length, and has solid fundamentals. Charlie is near perfect with his short sets, kickslide, and stunt reco/passoffs in passpro. He plays with solid balance, strong anchor, excellent angles, strong drive blocking, athleticism on pulls/screens/outside zones.
        - one of my favorite prospect this year. Kid is going to start for 10+ years in the NFL.

Great article that shows his mindset, family tradition, and DNA pedigree.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa...01b4u79vkiv96z
        Last edited by like54ninjas; 11-05-2019, 12:06 AM. Reason: used excellent too much
        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
        K9
        Nasir
        Tillery
        Parham
        Reed

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

73425465_412818076056782_8540561395324518922_n (1).jpg

Comment

• Classic
            Hall Of Fame
            • Dec 2014
            • Send PM

Who's that?

Comment

• wu-dai clan
              Smooth Operation
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Wirfs ??
              We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Thats Thomas out of Georgia. He wont be available to us. But he is such a stud. I love him. Really hoping for a mauling OG or OT.

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

Also really like Tyler Badass. He could be a mauling OG for us. And a natural fit given our scheme. Hes a monster center. But Q may be a gem there. I want to build this OL. And i think Okung is going to be a massive uplift for us. And its possible that some of the blocking calls we saw under Whiz were off. I liked a lot of the blocking calls we saw against the Pack. OL goes one way...Gordon the other. Lots of misdirection. The holes are still not massive. A RB with much better vision that Gordon would probably be a huge upgrade for us. I love Gordons raw power.....but his vision is way off. It never really translated to the pro game. So he went from zone to zone and became more of a power runner based on our inability to create the holes he saw in college. Which happens all the time for RBs. I guess its easy to consider a RB has amazing vision when in collge the holes he had to run through were massive. He has a lot of amazing gifts...but the vision feels off. Lots of running into his own guys etc. Cuts at the wrong time and choosing the wrong lane. These are actually traits i think Jackson may have. Just needs the snaps. Gordon could also end up taking a friendlier deal with the Bolts. I hope they move on though and use that money elsewhere. Draft a RB with better vision. Or stick with Jackson and Ekeler. Who would be amazing behind a monster OL. I think of Frederick when i think of Biadasz.

Trenches need attention. And Bosa needs locked up. My offseason focus at least. And i expect Rivers/Team will finish strong and come back.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Great White North
                    • Draftnik
                    • Send PM

Fleet check out Ke’Shawn Vaughn. Toughness, power, speed, catches, vision, and great in passpro. Rarely does a single tackler get him down.

This is this year’s UGA game. His Oline is completely overmatched but he is still very productive.
                    #5..... 5’ 10” 218#s.

2018 Baylor game. Showcase of all his talents.

Last edited by like54ninjas; 11-05-2019, 02:13 PM. Reason: Added content

MikeDub
                    K9
                    Nasir
                    Tillery
                    Parham
                    Reed

Comment

• SuperCharged
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2019
                      • Utah
                      • Midnight Toker
                      • Send PM

I know I am a homer but I have to give a plug to Leki Fotu. He's a big reason why Utah's defense is beastmode this year. He would be a huge addition to the D line.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2017
                        • Great White North
                        • Draftnik
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Paradoxrip View Post
                        I know I am a homer but I have to give a plug to Leki Fotu. He's a big reason why Utah's defense is beastmode this year. He would be a huge addition to the D line.
                        Plug away.

Leki is an athletic powerful huge man. I haven’t broke down his 2019 tape yet, his 2018 is really good.

MikeDub
                        K9
                        Nasir
                        Tillery
                        Parham
                        Reed

Comment

• Fleet
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Cardiff - Poipu
                          • Send PM

Yeah Vaughn is starting to make some noise. He is really solid. Ive seen him top 100 on a couple of boards. New entires. Thats what i mean by noise. Hes climbing. The other guy i really like is Gainwell out in Memphis. But he is a similar player to Bryce Love or even Ekeler. But he has a couple years to go. Keep an eye on this kid. He could really turn into a 1st round talent.

Sometimes when i look at RBs i look at programs that are using 2 RBs. Because you can get guys that are part of a 1-2 punch but would do well as a lead RB at the next level. With lower miles on them. Trey Sermon is a guy who could be a mid to later round rb for us. Big stiff arm. Good cuts. Solid vision. Hard to take down. Punishing hand. But splits time. Not used much in the pass game. But you can develop some stuff. Hurts doesnt help that he is running so much.

Comment

Working...
                          X