• Show
Clear All
  • Lone Bolt
    Oline-Tip of the Spear...
    • Feb 2019
    • McLean Illinois
    • Pipefitter Illinois State University
    • Send PM

You folks go ahead and dream a little dream...but while you are drooling over a prospect that will never see Bolts, I'm gonna be checking out Herbert vs Wisconsin on Monday. Of course, if he looks good, and nails the process...then we gotta worry about Miami. Unless Tua comes out, and checks out healthy...and then all you have to worry about is people behind you trading in front and stealing him...
    Gonna be some drama in the month of April for Charger fans...
    Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• dmac_bolt
      Day Tripper
      • May 2019
      • North of the Lagoon
      • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

This years and next years number 1, plus a number 2 to get Burrow?

It will probably be a high number 1 next year with Taylor at qb.
      two #1s plus one #2? Where do i sign ... don’t leave the building until we’ve inked this deal. I don’t care how high the 2020 #1 is if it gets me Burrow. I don’t think that will be enough to get that top pick, personally.
      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• PR#1
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2019
        • Send PM

I like Eason. You don't have to chew off your arm to get him; nor pray that he doesn't become an injury bust.

Get your franchise LT with pick 6 (Thomas or Willls), then get Eason.

I have spoken.
        Excellent choice. Eason will most likely become a better pro than burrow.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
          • Feb 2019
          • McLean Illinois
          • Send PM

Originally posted by PR#1 View Post

Excellent choice. Eason will most likely become a better pro than burrow.
          :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• powderblueboy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

two #1s plus one #2? Where do i sign ... don’t leave the building until we’ve inked this deal. I don’t care how high the 2020 #1 is if it gets me Burrow. I don’t think that will be enough to get that top pick, personally.
            Until i see Burrows work behind a shoddy Oline, and receivers with only a half step on the db...

I don't think he will be close in worth to what will be asked.
            Last edited by powderblueboy; 12-29-2019, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• Protect17
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2019
              • Send PM

a history of terrible special teams terrible Oline Terrible Defenses Horrific losses .Fire Telesco and his Head coach who is way over his head .

Comment

• Protect17
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2019
                • Send PM

Will the Spanos family just sell this team please ?

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                  • Feb 2019
                  • McLean Illinois
                  • Send PM

Protect17...what did I tell you about posting angry? It goes double for starting threads....

Comment

• Critty
                    Dominate the Day.
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Send PM

Fluker, Verrett, Gordon, Bosa, Williams, James, Tillery

Because of the above, I have no problem if Chargers shipped the Bengals 2020-2023 four 1st rd picks. Or 2020-2022 three 1st rd picks & M.Ingram-DE.

The best player Bosa was #3 overall.
                    Fluke & Verrett did not return value.
                    Gordon has not been worth the pick and is likely gone.
                    Williams doesn't seem worth the pick.
                    James looks like a star.
                    Tillery has tools. But is an unknown.

The odds Chargers will cash in big time with each and every pick 1st rd pick traded........i just don't see it based on their track record. It looks like a 50% chance they get a great healthy player. I rather the Chargers FO spend that capital on Joe Burrow.
                    They can get FA to make up for missed picks. Solid free agent veterans would do more than Tillery or Adderly did this year.

Dont really understand the big concern with trading picks for a franchise QB.

The problem is...why would Bengals trade out.
                    They need Burrow.

If I'm Telesco...I start with a pretty big offer to see if they will to talk with me.

Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
                      You folks go ahead and dream a little dream...but while you are drooling over a prospect that will never see Bolts, I'm gonna be checking out Herbert vs Wisconsin on Monday. Of course, if he looks good, and nails the process...then we gotta worry about Miami. Unless Tua comes out, and checks out healthy...and then all you have to worry about is people behind you trading in front and stealing him...
                      Gonna be some drama in the month of April for Charger fans...
                      I've yet to see Herbert play well against a good team. Pay attention to his 0-5 yard passes. Notorious for those. Not very accurate over 10 + yards.
                      I'd prefer to trade up for Burrow if it's possible Cinci will do that.

Comment

• PR#1
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Send PM

Until i see Burrows work behind a shoddy Oline, and receivers with only a half step on the db,

I don't think he will be close in worth to what will be asked.
                        Finally a voice of reason.

We should be concerned that he has no real body of work and is essentially a one year wonder at this point.

Is anyone slightly troubled that he played for Ohio State for 3 years and could not beat out JT Barrett for the starting job ? He never played a down for them an transferred.

JT Barrett ? Really ?

Before we give away the the farm for him shouldn't we at least know what he's done for the past 3 years ?

Comment

• Kingcrimson
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2019
                          • Send PM

There are teams that just don’t have championship pedigree. Chargers and Padres are two of them. I don’t know what it’ll take to change that. Our “best season” is an “almost there but not quite”. You can’t say it’s an owner thing. There’s plenty of teams with bad owners who’s won championships. AT LEAST ONE. That’s all we ask for.

Comment

Working...
                          X