• Show
Clear All
  • QSmokey
    Guardedly Optimistic
    • Jun 2013
    • Kuna, Idaho
    • Retired
    • Send PM

Why aren't we talking about Marcus Mariota? Like, what do you guys think? I've never seen him take one single snap, so I know less than nothing about him. In fact, I haven't watch 2 seconds of any college game, or any 'tape' (i.e. youTube videos) of any college player.

But I'd be seriously interested in what you guys think of our QB of the future.

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
      Yep, I'm mobile 90% of the time. In the case above I was between appointments and would not have gotten back to it later.
      Well if you can buddy after you post it see how it looks and then edit out the BS. Thanks man.

Comment

• bonehead
        Undrafted
        • Jul 2013
        • TBD
        • Retired
        • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
        Why aren't we talking about Marcus Mariota? Like, what do you guys think? I've never seen him take one single snap, so I know less than nothing about him. In fact, I haven't watch 2 seconds of any college game, or any 'tape' (i.e. youTube videos) of any college player.

He has what it takes to lead this team to 3 Super Bowl wins in the next 8 years......but he's a psycho sexual deviant serial killer....you decide Smokey
        Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• QSmokey
          Guardedly Optimistic
          • Jun 2013
          • Kuna, Idaho
          • Retired
          • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
          He has what it takes to lead this team to 3 Super Bowl wins in the next 8 years......but he's a psycho sexual deviant serial killer....you decide Smokey
          Don't even have to think about that one. Draft the best DL out there.

And what QBs project at the top of the 2nd round? (That's the other pick we'd get for Rivers from the Titans, i.e., their 2nd round pick).

Answer to my own question: Brett Hundley! Perfect! It's a short drive from Westwood to Carson.
          Last edited by QSmokey; 03-18-2015, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
            Grammar Police
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

F Rivers trade him to Cleveland for both their first round picks! Cleveland would do it to. Then you have three first round picks, just draft Huntly in the second instead of Mariota in the first! Add three solid players like maybe Beasley, Gurley, and the top safety...
            Go Rivers!

Comment

• BoltBacker
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Las Vegas, NV
              • Send PM

F Rivers trade him to Cleveland for both their first round picks! Cleveland would do it to. Then you have three first round picks, just draft Huntly in the second instead of Mariota in the first! Add three solid players like maybe Beasley, Gurley, and the top safety...
              Last time we had three first round picks we passed on two HOF QB's in Jim Kelly and Dan Marino. Just keep Rivers

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

I think he is going to be an Eagle.

Comment

• TTK
                  EX-Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • America's Finest City
                  • Send PM

You should post this on a Titans board because they're the ones that are going to be drafting him.

Comment

• Panamamike
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by TTK View Post
                    You should post this on a Titans board because they're the ones that are going to be drafting him.
                    I don't think so. I still think they take the DL out of USC. Spread QBs have yet to really excel in the NFL.....not saying he won't, but he throws much better on the run than in the pocket. He also has a very slight frame, which may not hold up to the pounding he will take. He also does not match Wiz's offense scheme.

Comment

• Sec-E4
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2014
                      • Arizona
                      • Send PM

Beast Mode eats Skittles and Ajayi drinks pickle juice

I remember our old pitcher Kevin Brown had a pre game ritual of downing 2 pots of coffee before every game...Dude would be jacked up off of caffeine

Last edited by Sec-E4; 03-19-2015, 01:38 AM.

Comment

• QSmokey
                        Guardedly Optimistic
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Kuna, Idaho
                        • Retired
                        • Send PM

I say go for it. No guts, no glory. I tend to think like my fellow pessimist, Dr. Darius; the talent on this team - even with a good draft - says 7-9 wins...again. Plus, and I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet: Rivers has certainly NOT endeared himself to the fans in LA. But unlike Eli Manning, who was dissing the TEAM more than the CITY, Rivers has come out and just refused to play in LA, period. I can just imagine the reception he'd get if the Chargers did move and he decided to go along.

I don't think Rivers is going anywhere, really.

Comment

• rikardo
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Great you just transformed us to the Jags for years they have struggled with solid D, solid running game but no QB. You dont trade a franchise QB if Rivers wants to go after 2015 franchise tag and let another team sign him if he choices not to sign with us, the other team that signs him needs to give us 2 first rounders. But the difference is we did not choice to trade him...

Comment

Working...
                          X