• Show
Clear All
  • Classic
    Hall Of Fame
    • Dec 2014
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
    My boy just ran at his pro day.

@rosenhaussports: Breshad Perriman just ran a 4.26 forty at the UCF Pro Day. Incredible
    Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
    You don't spend top resources on 3/4 DTs or 3/4 DE if top talent is off the board. RBs like Gurley and Gordon are game wreckers and the top OLBr at 17 is not.
    If Dupree is on the board, we have to take him. Gurley might be the exception.

Comment

• Steve
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • South Carolina
      • Meteorologist
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post
      to me his inconsistent hands and concentration are his biggest weaknesses. Great physical tools.
      I know he has a lot of drops, but watching him, he makes some nice catches, in traffic, plucking the ball. I haven't watched him enough to know how consistent he is.

The bigger issue is that despite the stopwatch speed, he doesn't play like he is the fastest guy. That can be fixed, but it does mean that the hands and routes make him a project.

The flip side is that he is a big guy who still does a lot of stuff well. He is definitely a guy I have interest in, just not super high. But at some point guys like that become "value" picks and then they look better.

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

I was interested in Perriman when he was a 4th-5th round prospect. I dont want him in the first. Im not saying hes an elite WR. But i see a kid that can become a really solid player with coaching. Hes got a lot to work with. I think hes a solid 2nd round pick. Prefer him in the 3rd but that wont happen. Hes sort of my Moncrief flyer of this year.

Kevin White has one good year. He may end up not being that great having only done it for one year. He does look great underneath the ball though. His body control and looking the ball in are special. Great hands.

Love Perrimans YPC numbers. He gets down the field. He looked really good catching the ball at his pro day.

Theres a lot of question marks with the top WRs in the draft. I think Cooper is the best all around WR in the draft.

Comment

• Formula 21
          The Future is Now
          • Jun 2013
          • Republic of San Diego
          • Send PM

I hate guys with bad hands. Catch the ball, that's all I ask.
          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
          The Wasted Decade is done.
          Build Back Better.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
            I hate guys with bad hands. Catch the ball, that's all I ask.

It kills ya. You sustain momentum with short catches even but if you can't catch the ball very well then it affects the rest of the team. Energy is down and people are pissed! Especially Rivers!
            For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
              I was interested in Perriman when he was a 4th-5th round prospect. I dont want him in the first. Im not saying hes an elite WR. But i see a kid that can become a really solid player with coaching. Hes got a lot to work with. I think hes a solid 2nd round pick. Prefer him in the 3rd but that wont happen. Hes sort of my Moncrief flyer of this year.

Kevin White has one good year. He may end up not being that great having only done it for one year. He does look great underneath the ball though. His body control and looking the ball in are special. Great hands.

Love Perrimans YPC numbers. He gets down the field. He looked really good catching the ball at his pro day.

Theres a lot of question marks with the top WRs in the draft. I think Cooper is the best all around WR in the draft.
              How far back are we talking there? Seriously....i havent been able to watch a lot on the draft this year as i usually do and missed many college games due to working.

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                How far back are we talking there? Seriously....i havent been able to watch a lot on the draft this year as i usually do and missed many college games due to working.
                He was in that range on cbs after he declared. I chat with some guys who are all draft junkies like myself and a couple of the guys turned me onto him during the year.

Comment

• Sec-E4
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Sep 2014
                  • Arizona
                  • Send PM

How do the SeaHawks end up with 11 picks ????

Comment

• Panamamike
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Sec-E4 View Post
                    Trades and comp picks. To me it doesn't matter....you still only have a 53 man roster. Either some of the picks or current players will be available after cuts.....that is IF they don't package picks to move up in the draft at least once.

Comment

• QSmokey
                      Guardedly Optimistic
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Kuna, Idaho
                      • Retired
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Geezbolt View Post
                      Everybody keeps giving us a 4th Round pick. I don't get it.
                      Yeah, really. Who do they think we are, the Patriots??

Comment

• Formula 21
                        The Future is Now
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Republic of San Diego
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Sec-E4 View Post
                        SF ended up with over 10 picks in 11, 13 and 14. It hasn't helped them much.
                        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                        The Wasted Decade is done.
                        Build Back Better.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
                          SF ended up with over 10 picks in 11, 13 and 14. It hasn't helped them much.
                          Exactly. 80 to 90% of late round picks never amount to anything in the NFL. Tank Carradine still hasnt done much there and i believe he was a 2nd round pick for them. He was one that some of us liked but was coming off a knee injury and has played in 9 games in two years. Perhaps his third season will be better though.
                          Last edited by Boltjolt; 03-28-2015, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X