• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Topcat
    AKA "Pollcat"
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
    Moved the Weddle stuff from the news tread. One way or another this saga ends on Sunday.
    How about calling this thread, the "Threaddle" in honor of past threads

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

How about calling this thread, the "Threaddle" in honor of past threads
      Must be a CMB thing.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Who cares about Weddle. Win a ring, don't win a ring. I don't care. He isn't a Charger.
        11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia F/U Telesco
        35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
        37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
        66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
        69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
        100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
        110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
        140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
        181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
        225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• PR#1
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Aug 2019
          • Send PM

Best of luck to weddle. I hope he gets his ring today

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

Originally posted by PR#1 View Post
            I hope he gets pounded into the carpet. Dislike will be eternal, he burned my bridge. To each his own, not like I’ll think about it a lot.
            “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• powderblueboy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Speaking for myself only, my distaste for Weddle (or any player for that matter) hasn't much to do with their disputes with the front office, but mostly how they behave and conduct themselves as people.
              Weddle is a special type of whiner that loves to parade around as some kind of leader then throw his teammates under the bus to the media (thinking of the time he suggested his teammates weren't following him to the gym).
              dude never looks in the mirror when things go wrong
              and no wonder he didn't inspire many younger guys to follow.

his vindictiveness now years later by continuing to talk about the Chargers is a testimony to his shit character and inability to take the higher road.
              if others have a more positive narrative, cool, have fun.

But I'll always remember him as a pansy, primadonna poser of a leader who couldn't lead a horse to hay and blamed everyone for it.
              and I'll choose to honor that memory of him by making this my last post about him ever.
              I don't remember it this way at all. The mere suggestion that teammates aren't putting in the effort to be great (i.e., challenging them) is throwing them under the bus?
              Then LT threw team mates under the bus (the tense locker room bit); and Rivers threw team mates under the bus in the heat of the moment.
              What this seems to imply is that the vet Weddle was offering his experience in helping to teach younger players the ropes in terms of preparation, but those players had better things to do. This gives me another hint at the loser culture that developed in San Diego after Marty was bounced.. Baltimore didn't seem to be concerned about
              Weddle's conduct: why was that? Well, Baltimore has a winning culture and Weddle fit right in. The Rams are also a winning culture, and their DC reached out
              to this malignant pustule so that his selfishness could ruin their season, right? Some blab about wanting a winning culture, but then fall back into old habits.

Remember, the Chargers are a losing culture and bounce those who try to reverse the course.

And his 'vindictiveness' is way overblown: someone puts a microphone in his face and asks him a question and he talks about motivation.
              Every player is motivated by rejection of one kind or the other.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by PR#1 View Post
                Ay!

Comment

• richpjr
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Nashville
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

I don't remember it this way at all. The mere suggestion that teammates aren't putting in the effort to be great (i.e., challenging them) is throwing them under the bus?
                  Then LT threw team mates under the bus (the tense locker room bit); and Rivers threw team mates under the bus in the heat of the moment.
                  What this seems to imply is that the vet Weddle was offering his experience in helping to teach younger players the ropes in terms of preparation, but those players had better things to do. This gives me another hint at the loser culture that developed in San Diego after Marty was bounced.. Baltimore didn't seem to be concerned about
                  Weddle's conduct: why was that? Well, Baltimore has a winning culture and Weddle fit right in. The Rams are also a winning culture, and their DC reached out
                  to this malignant pustule so that his selfishness could ruin their season, right? Some blab about wanting a winning culture, but then fall back into old habits.

Remember, the Chargers are a losing culture and bounce those who try to reverse the course.

And his 'vindictiveness' is way overblown: someone puts a microphone in his face and asks him a question and he talks about motivation.
                  Every player is motivated by rejection of one kind or the other.
                  He's a whiney little bitch and it would give me great pleasure to see him give up the winning score.

Comment

He has ball skills. No football skills...but ball skills.

Comment

• jamrock
                      lawyers, guns and money
                      • Sep 2017
                      • Send PM

Joe Mixon looking to do a Shonn Greene on Weddle. Iykyk

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

It is interesting that Weddle in 4 short weeks that he is wearing the green dot and has made Tayler Rapp a bench warmer.
                        Rapp has had a pretty dern decent 3 year career so not sure why they seeked out Weddle to replace him unless he is hurt and I don't know it.
                        Last edited by Boltjolt; 02-13-2022, 03:39 PM.
                        11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia F/U Telesco
                        35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
                        37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
                        66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
                        69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
                        100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
                        110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
                        140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
                        181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
                        225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• jamrock
                          lawyers, guns and money
                          • Sep 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                          It is interesting that Weddle in 4 short weeks that he is wearing the green dot and has made Tyler Rapp a bench warmer.
                          Rapp has had a pretty dern decent 3 year career so not sure why they seeked out Weddle to replace him unless he is hurt and I don't know it.
                          He was hurt when they called up Weddle but now he’s healthy and Weddle took his job. Pretty remarkable actually for a guy who didn’t play football for 2 years

Comment

Working...
                          X