• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beachcomber
    & ramblin' man
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

yellow.jpg
    5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Biggestfan
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Mar 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
      This has probably been mentioned already since I didn’t really read through the entire thread but we really need the interior DLs like Justin Jones and especially Jerry Tillery to step up in the run stopping and pass rush area. We don’t need sacks but just collapse the pocket enough for Bosa and Ingram to do their thing. Or even help hurry the QB to force them to throw to our hungry secondary.
      Not a fan of Justin Jones. Tillery could still develop

Comment

• AZBolt
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Mar 2019
        • Send PM

I like our D talent but not a fan of Bradley's philosophy or schemes......as a matter of fact, I believe Chargers talent is similar to Steelers, but our production and efficiency is not close to the Steelers.....Bradley is conservative, Steelers are agressive. .........Steelers get off the field on third down, we dont.....Getting of the field d helps with fatigue too .....Steelers get turnovers, we dont.....Step it up Bradley or get out.

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

DJ breaking it down.......

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir