• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blueman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

D kept us in games last year the O couldn't close. I have about equal faith in D and O right now based on FA signings, though each need a couple more good/great players to put us over the top even if only in our division.

Comment

• Boltx
      Dominate the day
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

I have a feeling TT is gonna go defense first/second rounds.
      ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• X-man
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Since Telesco & Chargers beat writers have no inkling of sharing who even interests the Bolts...people like me eager just to find out an inkling of info have to dig. Still haven't found that twitter linking to us being in on Akeem Ayers...but...

According to this Broncos beat writer...the Chargers do have some interest in T. Knighton...as a charger fan, I just wish we had the opportunity to host these guys before others do...here's hoping for the best either for us way.

Terrance Knighton's visit goes well with the Redskins. Knighton is assessing his options on the free agent market.
        Last edited by X-man; 03-12-2015, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• Antonio's Gates
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Knighton? Now were talking

Comment

• Originally posted by Antonio's Gates View Post
            Knighton? Now were talking
            Nobody's wanted to sign him yet because he's been showing up out of shape (according to all reports).

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
              Nobody's wanted to sign him yet because he's been showing up out of shape (according to all reports).
              Apparently the only treadmill he's been on recently was that one that he was driving on in the commercial.

Comment

• Antonio's Gates
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

2015 Chargers Free Agency Discussion

Have you guys looked at Wilfork lately? I wouldn't be too worried about it. I'd be more worried about his price tag.

Comment

• X-man
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Oh well...it was a nice thought...T Knighton to the Redskins for a 1yr deal @ 4 mil according tothe latest NFL wire reports.

Comment

• Antonio's Gates
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

One year 4 mil? We couldn't match that? The fuck is telesco doing honestly. I'm usually patient but nothing is getting done and the market is drying up.

Comment

• bonehead
                      Undrafted
                      • Jul 2013
                      • TBD
                      • Retired
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Antonio's Gates View Post
                      One year 4 mil? We couldn't match that? The fuck is telesco doing honestly. I'm usually patient but nothing is getting done and the market is drying up.
                      I'm glad TT passed, there is something going on with Knighton, even the Turds wouldn't pay him
                      Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Antonio's Gates
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

2015 Chargers Free Agency Discussion

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                        I'm glad TT passed, there is something going on with Knighton, even the Turds wouldn't pay him
                        Ok but there are plenty of other players we could've used. Sheard for example. Have we even hosted ONE player for a visit?

Comment

• X-man
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Antonio's Gates View Post
                          Ryan Carrethers showed outstanding promise in the game his elbow got dislocated (it was actually tough for to Faiders to run that day) but it sure would be nice if the Chargers coupled him with another solid battery mate for the DT rotation. Lissemore, while effective and Bless his heart, looks better suited replacing Kendall Reyes as a DE on the line. It sure got mighty boring seeing the Queefs and Donkos dictating their running game down our throats whenever they seemingly needed.

If the Chargers don't add another solid, young, promising DT @ 17...I know every body suggests Wilfork...but I think added youth would be better served with somebody like Pat Sims.

Comment

Working...
                          X