• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wu-dai clan
    Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

WR Keenan Allen, Mike Williams, Lynn Bowden, Andre Patton, Jason Moore.

TE Hunter Henry, Josiah Deguara, Virgil Green.

RB Jonathan Taylor, Austin Ekeler, Justin Jackson, Troymaine Pope.

QB Tyrod Taylor, Jalen Hurts, Easton Stick.

OT Bryan Bulaga, Trey Pipkins, Sam Tevi.

OG Tristan Wirfs, Trai Turner, Forrest Lamp, Trent Scott.

C Dan Feeney, Scott Quessenberry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CB Casey Hayward, Michael Davis, Chris Harris Jr, Brandon Facyson, Nasir Adderley.

S Rayshawn Jenkins, Derwin James, Adrian Phillips, Desmond King, Jalen Watkins. Roderic Teamer.

LB Drew Tranquill, Denzel Perryman, Kyzir White, Emeke Egbule, Akeem Davis-Gaither, Davion Taylor.

DT Linval Joseph, Cortez Broughton, Justin Jones, Jerry Tillery.

DE Joey Bosa, Melvin Ingram, Isaac Rochell, Uchenna Nwosu.
    Last edited by wu-dai clan; 03-20-2020, 01:41 PM. Reason: Jalen Watkins to HOU.
    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
      Smooth Operation
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Base D.

CHayward--RJenkins--DKing--CHarris

DJames--DTranquill--KWhite

MIngram--LJoseph--JTillery--JBosa

In Nickel, Dime, MDavis, NAdderley, JWatkins come in.

Get the best talent out there.
      Last edited by wu-dai clan; 03-20-2020, 01:39 PM. Reason: JWatkins to HOU

Comment

• like54ninjas
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2017
        • Great White North
        • Draftnik
        • Send PM

2020 BOLT ROSTER

OFFENSE

QB -
        T. TAYLOR, E. STICK, S. MONTEZ
        RB - K. VAUGHN, A. EKELER, J. JACKSON
        WR - K. ALLEN, M, WILLIAMS, C. CLAYPOOL, Q. WATKINS
        TE - H. HENRY, S. CULKIN, V. GREEN
        OT - B. BULAGA, T. PIPKINS, E. CLEVELAND, S. TEVI
        IOL - F. LAMP, D.FEENEY, T. TURNER, S. QBERRY, T. SCOTT

SPECIAL TEAMS

PK -
        M. BADGLEY
        P - T. LONG
        LS - C. MAZZA
        PR - D. KING
        KR - Q. WATKINS

DEFENSE

DT - J. JONES, J. TILLERY, L. JOSEPH, J. ELLIOTT, C. BROUGHTON
        DE - J. BOSA, SUPAMEL, D. TAYLOR, I. ROCHELL
        LB - I. SIMMONS, D. TRANQUIL, K. WHITE, D. PERRYMAN, E. EGBULE, U. NWOSU
        DS - D. JAMES, N. ADDERLEY, R. JENKINS, R. TEAMER
        CB - C. HAYWARD, C. HARRIS, D. KING, M. DAVIS, S. THOMAS-OLIVER

UDFAs - C. TAUMPOEPEAU (FB/TE), S. SULLIVAN (TE), S. GUIDRY (WR), I. COULTER (WR), T. CLEVELAND (WR), M. WARREN II (RB), D. DALLAS (RB), D. BRADWELL (RB), D. STANLEY (IOL), Z. SHACKELFORD (IOL), C. CERVENKA (IOL), V. JOHNSON (OT), A. KAMARA (LB/EDGE), D. OLSON (LB), K. BARNES (LB), C. GILL (LB/EDGE), T. MUSE (LB), B. COLE (S), J. COATNEY (DT), M. PANISUIK (DT), D. TZUSKA (DE), T. GILEIA (EDGE), D. SCOTT (DE), K. LUCIER-SOUTH (LB/EDGE), M. BROWN (DE), L. SNEED (CB), D. ACY (CB)
        Last edited by like54ninjas; 03-20-2020, 01:05 PM.
        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
        K9
        Nasir
        Tillery
        Parham
        Reed

Comment

• wu-dai clan
          Smooth Operation
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Of course you win,
          with yer redickerous trade downs.

My eyes hurt.
          Look at all those UDFAs.

Comment

• like54ninjas
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2017
            • Great White North
            • Draftnik
            • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
            Of course you win,
            with yer redickerous trade downs.

My eyes hurt.
            Look at all those UDFAs.

All have draftable grades on my board but some will surely be UDFAs.

I figure we are drafting a QB at #6. J. Chinn will be my day 2 (S/NCB/NLB) Simmons replacement.

MikeDub
            K9
            Nasir
            Tillery
            Parham
            Reed

Comment

• wu-dai clan
              Smooth Operation
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

As always, your draft chops are respected, ninja.

Comment

• Boltnut
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

Surprisingly, TT has done pretty much what I would have done.

1). Replaced Tevi through FA.
                2). Move on from Okung.
                3). Upgrade the OG position through FA.
                4). Cut some of the older players on defense (TDavis, Mebane) to free up cap space.
                5). Upgrade the run D with bigger/stouter DT in FA.

The surprise move, for me, was picking up Chris Harris and improving the talent/depth at CB through FA. But it was a really smart move. To get a CB, Chris Harris' caliber, the would have had to spend a 2nd rounder via the draft and then hope we would develop. It's nice to be able to address another PON with the BPA in the 2nd round. Playing around with draft simulators here's what I'm getting lately... and they tend to fit my own valuations.

1. OT Andrew Thomas. Finishes off the OL re-build Nutty style. Allows Lynn to run the ball the way he wants to. Get those RB's and TE's into patterns instead of pass blocking for ineffective OT's. Make the redzone offense great again.
                2. LB Kenneth Murray. Plays fast because he has great instincts and reads. Takes over for Kyzir at WILL. Big enough to hold up in the run game, fast enough to be good in coverage... especially RB's and TE's. Only time I envision him coming off the field would be dime situations (Rayshawn/Adderly).
                3. TE Cole Kmet. May not even be there at this juncture... but we are drafting early in each round. He's not the prospect HH was... still a developing run blocker. Insurance for HH. If his run-blocking improves, could run a lot of 2 TE sets. An offense that attacked the edges in the run game, then mixed in play-action once the LB's crept up would be very dangerous. No more predictability in the redzone.
                ​​​​​​​4. QB Anthony Gordon. Efficient, accurate, doesn't turn the ball over much. I don't believe Lynn is looking for a running QB (Tua, Herbert, Hurts). I believe he is looking for a mobile QB that can read defenses first. Just about any QB we draft will have to sit a year and learn. Tyrod has one year on his contract and can get the job done in AL's offense/philosophy. Stick and Gordon compete in practice to see who develops first.
                5. RB Antonio Gibson/AJ Dillon/Joshua Kelly/Anthony McFarland/Eno Benjamin/Ke'shawn Vaughn. Any of these guys would be suitable in AL's RBBC. Enough speed to run off OG/OT and catch the ball out in space. Mix in Eke, but mainly use EKE in the slot and in motion ala 49ers/Chiefs.
                6. BPA Edge/DT/WR
                ​​​​​​​7. BPA Edge/DT/WR

Comment

• like54ninjas
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Great White North
                  • Draftnik
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post
                  Surprisingly, TT has done pretty much what I would have done.

1). Replaced Tevi through FA.
                  2). Move on from Okung.
                  3). Upgrade the OG position through FA.
                  4). Cut some of the older players on defense (TDavis, Mebane) to free up cap space.
                  5). Upgrade the run D with bigger/stouter DT in FA.

The surprise move, for me, was picking up Chris Harris and improving the talent/depth at CB through FA. But it was a really smart move. To get a CB, Chris Harris' caliber, the would have had to spend a 2nd rounder via the draft and then hope we would develop. It's nice to be able to address another PON with the BPA in the 2nd round. Playing around with draft simulators here's what I'm getting lately... and they tend to fit my own valuations.

1. OT Andrew Thomas. Finishes off the OL re-build Nutty style. Allows Lynn to run the ball the way he wants to. Get those RB's and TE's into patterns instead of pass blocking for ineffective OT's. Make the redzone offense great again.
                  2. LB Kenneth Murray. Plays fast because he has great instincts and reads. Takes over for Kyzir at WILL. Big enough to hold up in the run game, fast enough to be good in coverage... especially RB's and TE's. Only time I envision him coming off the field would be dime situations (Rayshawn/Adderly).
                  3. TE Cole Kmet. May not even be there at this juncture... but we are drafting early in each round. He's not the prospect HH was... still a developing run blocker. Insurance for HH. If his run-blocking improves, could run a lot of 2 TE sets. An offense that attacked the edges in the run game, then mixed in play-action once the LB's crept up would be very dangerous. No more predictability in the redzone.
                  ​​​​​​​4. QB Anthony Gordon. Efficient, accurate, doesn't turn the ball over much. I don't believe Lynn is looking for a running QB (Tua, Herbert, Hurts). I believe he is looking for a mobile QB that can read defenses first. Just about any QB we draft will have to sit a year and learn. Tyrod has one year on his contract and can get the job done in AL's offense/philosophy. Stick and Gordon compete in practice to see who develops first.
                  5. RB Antonio Gibson/AJ Dillon/Joshua Kelly/Anthony McFarland/Eno Benjamin/Ke'shawn Vaughn. Any of these guys would be suitable in AL's RBBC. Enough speed to run off OG/OT and catch the ball out in space. Mix in Eke, but mainly use EKE in the slot and in motion ala 49ers/Chiefs.
                  6. BPA Edge/DT/WR
                  ​​​​​​​7. BPA Edge/DT/WR

Andrew Thomas would be a great addition.
                  Murray goes top 25. He does fit what the organization values in character, leadership, toughness, and huge Talent.
                  RB definitely day 3.
                  Lets get 2 WRs.

MikeDub
                  K9
                  Nasir
                  Tillery
                  Parham
                  Reed

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                    Smooth Operation
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

Surprisingly, TT has done pretty much what I would have done...re- Nutty style.
                    Sometimes I feel like a Nut,
                    Sometimes I don't...

:larry:

:rimshot:

:lol:

Comment

• Boltnut
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Sometimes I feel like a Nut,
                      Sometimes I don't...

:larry:

:rimshot::youaretheman:
                      :rimshot:

:lol:
                      Andrew Thomas is a drummer, too! It is destined!

Comment

• Boltnut
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Andrew Thomas would be a great addition.
                        Murray goes top 25. He does fit what the organization values in character, leadership, toughness, and huge Talent.
                        RB definitely day 3.
                        Lets get 2 WRs.
                        Murray could go 1st round...
                        Not so sure we go 2 WR's. Not in a run 1st offense. Could you imagine KA and MW wide, Eke in the backfield, and 2 TE sets...? The options would be dangerous. From that set you could run with 2 TE's blocking. Or... you could pass with 5 deadly receivers in the pattern. All from the same formation... Especially if you had 2 OT's that could hold their own without any help from RB/TE in pass blocking.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Murray could go 1st round...
                          Not so sure we go 2 WR's. Not in a run 1st offense. Could you imagine KA and MW wide, Eke in the backfield, and 2 TE sets...? The options would be dangerous. From that set you could run with 2 TE's blocking. Or... you could pass with 5 deadly receivers in the pattern. All from the same formation... Especially if you had 2 OT's that could hold their own without any help from RB/TE in pass blocking.
                          Still gonna need to throw the ball. The Chiefs won't care how long we take to scoreby running the ball. They score quick often.
                          Not to mention bet two WRs in case Keenan signs elsewhere or someone gets hurt.
                          We going no where with Patten who ever is behind him. Don't expect Cantrell to do anything either.

We didn't win a game in our division so hell yes we need more weapons.
                          Last edited by Boltjolt; 03-20-2020, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X