Before We All Jump On The Justin Herbert Hype Train...

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BoltUp InLA
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2020
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post

not to mention practice speed has been severely limited methinks, with the 'rona. But these 2 QBs are looking pretty darn good for their franchises.
    Great point!! It puts what those two QBs have done so far this year in even better perspective..

One of the knocks on Herbert was that he didn’t go through his progressions consistently, which was difficult to always know with that scheme he was in at Oregon. The other issue was his foot mechanics, which did seem like a more fair assessment when looking at his college tape.

It’s really impressive on how well he has improved in both of those areas. Even though he still flashes some of those concerns during Chargers games, it happens much less frequently at this stage than I was expecting. I am not sure if I have ever been more excited about a young Chargers player than I have been with Herbert!

Comment

• chargeroo
      Fan since 1961
      • Jan 2019
      • Oregon
      • Retired Manager/Pastor
      • Send PM

I'm an Oregonian and I love the Ducks. I loved Justin for leading the Ducks to some very good seasons but I thought his footwork was bad and his accuracy was below average. So, I didn't want the Bolts to draft him.

Now, however, I see a big improvement in his footwork and he seems to be more accurate than he was. I've been pleasantly surprised by him. I'm starting to think he could turn out to be a franchise QB. ~ on the other hand, I've seldom been right when grading QB's.
      THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

Working...
      X