• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghost
    The Rise of Kellen Moore
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Anybody want to share opinions about the type of physical body type the Bolts are drafting/acquiring? Premium draft capitol has been invested in 2nd Round in linebackers, LB Manti Te'o and LB Drue Tranquill, neither of whose body type projects to the NFL as a three down linebacker. Their triangle numbers are awful.

These are PR picks like John Spanos was making them exclusively, and they are simply not professional football roster player picks. Rant off, this 2-7 goat rodeo of a season is saved by Herby Fully Loaded, who is developing like a rookie Dan Marino (which was awesome to watch as rookie in audacious passing prowess, BTW).

Anyway, the onus is on the ownership to make sound coaching and talent decisions in the next two months and the draft.

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post

If they change to a new regime, that new staff should get 5 years especially if they make a postseason by year 2 and a playoff win.
      ​​​​​​and they need health and talent. And a damn good FG kicker.
      lets keep the same standard.
      deal.
      P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
      P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
      P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
      P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• ghost
        The Rise of Kellen Moore
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

I still think Lynn is a very good HC.

H AM.png
        Attached Files

Comment

• ghost
          The Rise of Kellen Moore
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

If they change to a new regime, that new staff should get 5 years especially if they make a postseason by year 2 and a playoff win.
          What standard are you alluding to? What is it's metric and how do I take it's measure?

Comment

• powderblueboy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2017
            • Send PM

I think the offense has improved with those moves.

2019 21.1pts per game avg.
            2020 25.6 pts per game avg.
            4.5pt scoring increase replacing PR17..

That is a pretty good transition offensively from old franchise QB to new franchise QB.
            The offense was figured out today...Herbert seemed like he had nowhere to go all game.
            Other coaching staffs are sure to study this tape carefully.

Comment

• Critty
              Dominate the Day.
              • Mar 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

What standard are you alluding to? What is it's metric and how do I take it's measure?
              I don't know.

But, If your going to bring in a new regime. Give them a good amount of time and talent to build a program. If you need instant gratification your going to end up chasing your tail.
              Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Boltgang74
                We Are The Storm!
                • Aug 2018
                • Send PM

Basically this loser coaching staff have banged their heads on their ceiling.Enough is enough Spaznos.

Comment

• ghost
                  The Rise of Kellen Moore
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

The offense was figured out today...Herbert seemed like he had nowhere to go all game.
                  Other coaching staffs are sure to study this tape carefully.
                  Please remember to give the Dolphins defense credit, they were tied w/ Baltimore in points allowed on defense two weeks ago. The Dolphin system is sound on defense and the players have bought into it.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2017
                    • Send PM

The year two team was believed by many to be the most talented team in the league....that's before Belichick crushed them.

They should have gone to the playoffs...you are making it seem like it was a tremendous feat.
                    They had no business getting crushed by Belichick.

Comment

• ghost
                      The Rise of Kellen Moore
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

I don't know.

But, If your going to bring in a new regime. Give them a good amount of time and talent to build a program. If you need instant gratification your going to end up chasing your tail.
                      The 'standard' I get from Dean Spanos is: Don't embarrass me.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Please remember to give the Dolphins defense credit, they were tied w/ Baltimore in points allowed on defense two weeks ago. The Dolphin system is sound on defense and the players have bought into it.
                        and they have two very good corners; i still think that the offense will have to adjust to teams building off of this tape.
                        take away the Charger big plays, and force everything underneath....perhaps easier said than done.

Comment

• ghost
                          The Rise of Kellen Moore
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

The year two team was believed by many to be the most talented team in the league....that's before Belichick crushed them.

They should have gone to the playoffs...you are making it seem like it was a tremendous feat.
                          They had no business getting crushed by Belichick.
                          My brother, the Chargers crushed themselves that sad day. AJ Smith said that a coach can't snap like a dried twig on the sidelines. AJ was referring to Marty's sideline demeanor in the parking lot prior to the game and during the game. Marty was wired for sound that day by NFL Films. I saw a small portion of the transcript. Marty was having problems with his emotions on the sideline, and it was the last game he ever coached.

Comment

Working...
                          X