Saints 8.5 Point Favorites Over The Chargers (WK 5 Pre-Game Discussion)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Classic
    Hall Of Fame
    • Dec 2014
    • Send PM

4 game win streak thats with the Saints. LFG!!!

Comment

• Silversurfer
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2019
      • Los Angeles
      • Send PM

Hopefully they start Herbert again. Would love to see him get his 1st W. vs Brees.

Comment

• Ceramic
        Chargers are pathetic
        • Sep 2020
        • OC
        • Send PM

Have the chargers ever beat the Saints with Brees at the helm? 49-21 Saints.

Comment

• FoutsFan
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Birmingham AL
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Ceramic View Post
          I thought you took your blanket and went home.

Comment

• powderblueboy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2017
            • Send PM

no

Comment

• Classic
              Hall Of Fame
              • Dec 2014
              • Send PM

Chargers are win this game if we get our OL starters back. The 4 game win streak starts on MNF!

Comment

• gzubeck
                Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                • Jan 2019
                • Tucson, AZ
                • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

After 40 years of watching we're all sado masochists here! LOL!

:shrug:
                Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Ceramic
                  Chargers are pathetic
                  • Sep 2020
                  • OC
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

I love misery. I feel like Cathy Bates has strapped me to the bed and will break my legs any moment now.

Comment

• FoutsFan
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Birmingham AL
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

After 40 years of watching we're all sado masochists here! LOL!

:shrug:
                    That we are. I remember the years between Fouts and then Humphries. Lean QB years wandering in the wasteland. At least it looks like we have our QB of he future. This team can still screw that up though.

Comment

• FoutsFan
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Birmingham AL
                      • Send PM

I love misery. I feel like Cathy Bates has strapped me to the bed and will break my legs any moment now.
                      Well Misery loves company.

I feel your anger at another squandered game but we should all be numb by now though.

Comment

• beachcomber
                        & ramblin' man
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Gus ain't gettin' fired and Tyrod ain't anywhere close to starting.... (takes 'bout two months to recover from a punctured lung, and that's not accounting for NFL friggin' linemen in your face.... don't you think 'tis a bit on the irresponsible side to put your QB in harms way w/the such, and not to mention you have someone who is holding it down as is ?)

do think we're unlikely to beat the Saints, or much anyone else this season, save for a coupla few more or so, and.... can't say this season hasn't been a success.... our GM beat the odds and got one of the best/better QBs we've seen in some time....

Burrow, Tua, Herbert, J. Love and Hurts.... prolly a 50/50 shot @best and by the looks of things he pretty much ran the table.... do think his contract is gonna get renewed, albeit he loves the line you're only as good as your record....

1-3 and taking on water sooner than later,... like our odds against the Jets @home, albeit not so much against the Fins on the road, and.... other than the Jags 'n Falcons, not so sure eye like our chances in too many games outside the aforementioned ??
                        5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Classic
                          Hall Of Fame
                          • Dec 2014
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
                          Gus ain't gettin' fired and Tyrod ain't anywhere close to starting.... (takes 'bout two months to recover from a punctured lung, and that's not accounting for NFL friggin' linemen in your face.... don't you think 'tis a bit on the irresponsible side to put your QB in harms way w/the such, and not to mention you have someone who is holding it down as is ?)

do think we're unlikely to beat the Saints, or much anyone else this season, save for a coupla few more or so, and.... can't say this season hasn't been a success.... our GM beat the odds and got one of the best/better QBs we've seen in some time....

Burrow, Tua, Herbert, J. Love and Hurts.... prolly a 50/50 shot @best and by the looks of things he pretty much ran the table.... do think his contract is gonna get renewed, albeit he loves the line you're only as good as your record....

1-3 and taking on water sooner than later,... like our odds against the Jets @home, albeit not so much against the Fins on the road, and.... other than the Jags 'n Falcons, not so sure eye like our chances in too many games outside the aforementioned ??
                          You are comfortable with Telesco, even though he hasn't shown a ability to fix this OL? Or do you worry will sign a even worse G.M? Because as it stands now Telesco has 2 playoff trips in his 8 seasons as General Manager. He will be selecting his 3rd H.C. Telesco's mentor Bill Polian wasn't even given that much time and he was winner by the time he came to the Colts.

Comment

Working...
                          X