• Jagged
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Omaha, Nebraska
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
    We didn’t get Brady. Maybe Belichick?

https://twitter.com/kiwi_filmmaker/s...875010050?s=21
    I doubt this would ever happen. The Chargers would have to make him coach and GM, that would be completely out of character for them. It may just be speculation, but a lot of fans think the Spani want to be in control of things (me included) and that’s why this team is constantly doing the same stupid shit year after year. At this point, we can expect Herberts career to mirror Rivers in that he’ll play his ass off to win with little support from the top.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

We didn’t get Brady. Maybe Belichick?

https://twitter.com/kiwi_filmmaker/s...875010050?s=21
      Belichick makes 12.5 million at New England. Spano's would have to be hypnotized to consider spending that or anywhere near that for Bill. Would Spanos even spend 7-8 mil on him? Would Belichick accept 7-8 mil?

Find a good hypnotist.

Comment

• Classic
        Hall Of Fame
        • Dec 2014
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Belichick makes 12.5 million at New England. Spano's would have to be hypnotized to consider spending that or anywhere near that for Bill. Would Spanos even spend 7-8 mil on him? Would Belichick accept 7-8 mil?

Find a good hypnotist.
        I don't understand the Spanos at all. If the best HC ever wants to work for your team, you do whatever it takes to sign him. Why would money matter? Especially considering that if he coaches as well as he is known he'd make that money and more back for you with all the playoffs game Sofi would be hosting.

Just odd that they would let Ego get in the way of success.

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

If the Bolts do part ways with AL which I don’t think is the current organizational plan.
          I know he just signed a contract extension at ND but what about Brian Kelly?
          Charger’s Organization has deep ties to the university and coach.
          Kelly has been a winner at every coaching opportunity with an undefeated season at UC and a BCSG appearance/loss vs Bama.

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

Find a good hypnotist.
            Pay him $10m and give him a small piece of the team. How would you feel going into 2021 with Belichick vs how you would feel with Lynn or some other unproven guy. If Belichick wants to leave, do whatever you have to do to get him

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post
              If the Bolts do part ways with AL which I don’t think is the current organizational plan.
              Kelly has been a winner at every coaching opportunity with an undefeated season at UC and a BCSG appearance/loss vs Bama.
              We know TT loves ND.

Comment

• 21&500
                Bolt Spit-Baller
                • Sep 2018
                • A Whale's Vajayjay
                • CMB refugee
                • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post
                I just posted about this before reading your post because my buddy texted me his team (ND) beat Clemson
                kind of a joke because I realized they didn’t have Lawrence
                but the connection is there, it would be Telesco’s wet dream
                idk if BK would make a great NFL coach but he’s a damn good college guy
                Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• 21&500
                  Bolt Spit-Baller
                  • Sep 2018
                  • A Whale's Vajayjay
                  • CMB refugee
                  • Send PM

Just a thought but how much is Telesco getting paid?
                  Paying top dollar for Belicheat makes sense if you’re giving him GM salary too.
                  I wouldn’t want to go this route because BB has proven to be a horrid GM, like astoundingly bad.
                  can find a practice squad guy and make him a pro bowlers but can’t pick a first rounder to do shit
                  Just weird
                  but the money argument would work if they replaced both Lynn AND telesco with Bill
                  With Herbert already in place, id be more optimistic about Bill but would hate to see wasted pick over wasted pick
                  Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

The Pats like many teams have missed on many picks like we have but if he is the GM and has 6 rings, I'd say he is doing pretty good. Brady isn't doing it all.
                    He has always had pretty decent OLs, much better than ours, has found capable RBs. WRs have been weak lately but he has had good ones too.
                    And he has had some good defenses and his forte is a defensive coach.

I mean, he isn't near as bad as Jerry Jones.
                    Belichick has been good at accumulating extra picks, something we suck at.
                    Last edited by Boltjolt; 11-12-2020, 10:16 AM.

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

We know TT loves ND.
                      He does. That video after the draft when his daughter was reading questions from fans and and one was why he always drafts players from Norte Dame really made me laugh.

Comment

• 21&500
                        Bolt Spit-Baller
                        • Sep 2018
                        • A Whale's Vajayjay
                        • CMB refugee
                        • Send PM

The Pats like many teams have missed on many picks like we have but if he is the GM and has 6 rings, I'd say he is doing pretty good. Brady isn't doing it all.
                        He has always had pretty decent OLs, much better than ours, has found capable RBs. WRs have been weak lately but he has had good ones too.
                        And he has had some good defenses and his forte is a defensive coach.

I mean, he isn't near as bad as Jerry Jones.
                        Belichick has been good at accumulating extra picks, something we suck at.
                        Ya perhaps I got carried away.
                        GMing is an imperfect science and BB could still be growing in that regard. What we know is that BB, with a legitimate QB can be competitive without much else.
                        I would take BB as both coach and GM
                        wts, perhaps BB is ready to trust someone else to be the GM.
                        it’s a lot of work. It’s feasible to think BB would concede that power to someone he thought was doing a competent job. People often don’t realize that part of BBs “genius” is simply able to delegate responsibility with clear expectations. So many here assume Telesco traded up for Murray to appease Lynn (or imo Gus)
                        then there’s no reason to think Telesco wouldn’t be willing to collaborate w BB in good faith.
                        This would be ideal imo
                        Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• electricgold
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Apr 2020
                          • Send PM

Find a good hypnotist.
                          1st choice to be the next HC here is Jim Harbaugh who's getting paid 7.5 million per year to coach where he's at. 2nd choice would be Belichick as long as he brought Mat Patrica with him as his DC and if McDaniels doesn't accept a HC position he would be our next OC, If he could bring one or both I would be happy. Belichick alone with a new staff would knock him off my list.

Comment

Working...
                          X