• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghost
    The Rise of Kellen Moore
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Berserker76 View Post

This is a conundrum. I really hate seeing my team lose. Can you imagine losing to that goofball Gase? Yikes! That said, I'm more afraid that if this team comes back from the dead, misplaced optimism will pervade the brain-trust and they will kick the coaching-change can down the road.
    I'm loving this. IF the Chargers keep losing, the front office will be put in the position of being forced to hire a new competent coaching staff and a TOP FIVE pick in April.

AFC West.png

It's time to start over. It's going the wrong direction.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I root for them to win ever single week, though now I honestly do not expect it. Yes I feel you are too optimistic. There is a far better chance we finish 2-14 than 9-7. Realistically we'll likely be around last year's record - bad but not quite bad enough to get a top 5 pick.
      I don't think we win 5 games. I think three is it.

Comment

• Charge!
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Agree.... we will pull off one more fluke win somewhere along line..... mybe last game against a Chief team that will likely have playoff seed set with nothing to gain and they will rest Mahomes, Hill, Kelsey, and many other top players.........

Comment

• beachcomber
          & ramblin' man
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

some of us have been saying that since the end of last season....
          5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

Agree.... we will pull off one more fluke win somewhere along line..... mybe last game against a Chief team that will likely have playoff seed set with nothing to gain and they will rest Mahomes, Hill, Kelsey, and many other top players.........
            So you expect us to lose to the Jets?

Comment

• foreigner
              Tom Telesco is gone
              • Sep 2013
              • Send PM

:LOL:

That would require winning our three remaining division games. Haven't won one of those since 2018
              What a defining stat/fact... that alone should be enough for firing Lynn... and even when you think about it its just a part of the equation, there's a lot more disasters hidden beneath that carpet....

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                Day Tripper
                • May 2019
                • North of the Lagoon
                • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Joe was 18 of 25 passing for 262 yards and a rating of 128.7 and 3 TDs.

By comparison, Justin Herbert: 20/32, 187 yards, 2 TDs, INT. 86.3 rating. Herbert's worst NFL outing of the year.
                Justin had a rough week, i thought he handled fairly well given I don’t think he had a clean pocket once the entire game. Fucking O-line still stinks and i believe that was WITH our 2 new FA saviors playing?
                “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Boltgang74
                  We Are The Storm!
                  • Aug 2018
                  • Send PM

Yeah we need a new GM along with coaches.Whole front office is a failure.

Comment

• Topcat
                    AKA "Pollcat"
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
                    Yeah we need a new GM along with coaches.Whole front office is a failure.
                    I wouldn't give TT an F, but I would give him a C-...mainly for repeatedly failing to address our O-line, especially our O-line depth...D-line depth also an issue...but, okay, while we're firing Lynn, Gus and Stewart, might as well clean house and let TT go also...

Comment

• ghost
                      The Rise of Kellen Moore
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Justin had a rough week, i thought he handled fairly well given I don’t think he had a clean pocket once the entire game. Fucking O-line still stinks and i believe that was WITH our 2 new FA saviors playing?
                      I wasn't having a go at The Webfoot Wonder. I was putting out that Flacco played at a very, very high level of execution against the Patriots. Anthony Lynn will have his hands full against the winless Jets.

This is the NFL, where the hungrier team wins.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

I wasn't having a go at The Webfoot Wonder. I was putting out that Flacco played at a very, very high level of execution against the Patriots. Anthony Lynn will have his hands full against the winless Jets.

This is the NFL, where the hungrier team wins.
                        True and i wouldnt look past the Jets. We SHOULD win this game and Lynn is actually going against a worse HC. However, they did looked pretty decent last week and Flacco had his best game in a while so you never know.

Comment

• Berserker76
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2019
                          • Send PM

I'm loving this. IF the Chargers keep losing, the front office will be put in the position of being forced to hire a new competent coaching staff and a TOP FIVE pick in April.

AFC West.png

It's time to start over. It's going the wrong direction.
                          That AFC West stat is the most disturbing of all. What a cluster-fluck!

Comment

Working...
                          X