• Show
Clear All
  • gzubeck
    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
    • Jan 2019
    • Tucson, AZ
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

I love MW. But he appears to have no chemistry with Herbert. I let him get his big money elsewhere and take the #3 comp pick.
    That's a stretch! We don't know if he's being double teamed a lot and Herbert has to throw to other receivers. This last game where HH was actually an available target for Herbert and he took advantage of it. But yeah, after another season like this then MW might become dispensable due to cost. Not ready to entirely give up on williams unless he's consistently hurt. Then your disposable for another reason.
    Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Lone Bolt
      Oline-Tip of the Spear...
      • Feb 2019
      • McLean Illinois
      • Pipefitter Illinois State University
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
      Lynn probably gives us the best chance at a high draft pick. Maybe thats why he stays the entire season?

You know me just trying to find the pinhead dot of shine on the annual turd that is the Chargers. With the season lost id take a top 5 pick to ease the pain. Probably ready for a new GM making that pick as well. Just because im prepared to start completely over with the staff. Coaches and GM.
      This...we want Lynn the rest of the year...who else can mismanage and lose more games we should win, netting us better draft position?
      The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Lone Bolt
        Oline-Tip of the Spear...
        • Feb 2019
        • McLean Illinois
        • Pipefitter Illinois State University
        • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

That's a stretch! We don't know if he's being double teamed a lot and Herbert has to throw to other receivers. This last game where HH was actually an available target for Herbert and he took advantage of it. But yeah, after another season like this then MW might become dispensable due to cost. Not ready to entirely give up on williams unless he's consistently hurt. Then your disposable for another reason.
        I would replace Williams with Pitts in a heartbeat...never mind what positions they play...but, gotta decide on Williams well before draft, right? Still...if its big money he wants, goodbye...and in that scenario, I might be on board with first round weapon like Chase or Pitts.
        The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• beachcomber
          & ramblin' man
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

think you need answers to those queries now and not after another season, coz he is dispensable due to cost now.... 2-3 receptions/game is not what $15m buys you on the receivers market these days.
          5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• beachcomber
            & ramblin' man
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

I would replace Williams with Pitts in a heartbeat...never mind what positions they play...but, gotta decide on Williams well before draft, right? Still...if its big money he wants, goodbye...and in that scenario, I might be on board with first round weapon like Chase or Pitts.
            tempting yes, but do not want to repeat that same Ramcyzk mistake again.... w/Chase am going after the fisherman (Joe Brady) and not the fish (J'Marr), and w/Pitts would go you know who (Trey Smith) ahead of him.... we have to get this org right and build this thing from the inside out.... sometimes you gotta pass backwards before you score the goal.
            5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

Dean fired a 14-2 HC when he couldn't get along with the GM.
              Lynn's record is a joke.
              More likely he gave AJ permission to fire him but I'm not sure.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Kind of odd that you say that. Mike Williams in college was awesome. Pitts is another guy in college that's playing awesome,.. h. ow he will be better than Williams, who knows, but I'm willing to bet MW is faster than Pitts.

At this point it's all about money and if we are saying goodbye to Mike Williams rather have Chase a lot more than I would Pitts to replace him.

Comment

• FoutsFan
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Birmingham AL
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

$30 million allocation 2021 KA+MW if we finalize the option on MW.

Lots of draftable WRs...always.
                  Gotta work out a managble extension. The option is too much I agree but he is definitely a good receiver to keep. His entangebles are off the charts good.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Dec 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

Gotta work out a managble extension. The option is too much I agree but he is definitely a good receiver to keep. His entangebles are off the charts good.
                    Work out a manageable extension with MW and in the draft with those first four picks
                    OL, Edge, CB and OL - work out the order (though I prefer OL in round 1 or a trade back for OL, Wyatt Davis, the NW kid, Cosmi) and get more picks.

Give me Jim Lachey right now but don't trade him to the RAiders for Fat John Clay - thank you!

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                      The Precious
                      • May 2019
                      • Send PM

It’s lunch time just checking to see if anybody has been fired yet? Any “reassignments”?

Nobody is getting fired. Because Chargers.

Comment

• Silversurfer
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Apr 2019
                        • Los Angeles
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post
                        It’s lunch time just checking to see if anybody has been fired yet? Any “reassignments”?

Nobody is getting fired. Because Chargers.
                        Nope still intact getting ready for a gameplan against the Pats, wait what is our gameplan?

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                          The Precious
                          • May 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Silversurfer View Post

Nope still intact getting ready for a gameplan against the Pats, wait what is our gameplan?
                          Pain. For us fans. That’s the plan.:killme:

Comment

Working...
                          X