• Show
Clear All
  • Bolt4Knob
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Dec 2019
    • Send PM

Popper tweeting stuff from the Lynn presser

He is just not good at his job
    didn't want to use time outs before the 1 minute mark to leave time on the clock for the Bills in case their is a momentum shift

other nonsense and BS

Oh my - he is just in over his head at this point

Comment

• Charge!
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post
      Popper tweeting stuff from the Lynn presser

He is just not good at his job
      didn't want to use time outs before the 1 minute mark to leave time on the clock for the Bills in case their is a momentum shift

other nonsense and BS

Oh my - he is just in over his head at this point
      OMG.... just watched that monday presser...... Lynn is an idiot.... and so are the LA Chargers media who dont understand history of team or how to ask the right questions.....
      Lynn should have been asked why when we had a first down in redzone, why when we are already in guaranteed chip shot FG range, did we stupidly run 3 times for little gain wasting valuable time instead of quickly throwing 3 times into the endzone and forcing us to settle for that short FG, when we needed 2 TD's to win the game.... Lynn stupidly played for the tie and wasted lots of clock, so we ONLY had ONE opportunity to score later...... Lynn does not have a winning mentality, he has the lets see if we can tie the game and see what happens after that?... instead of lets try and score TD's as quickly as possible to have as many opportunities as possible......its this attitude that lets other teams always have an opportunity to win the game.....

The new coach is going to have to beat that losing attitude out of the team......

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

Lynn is right about one thing - the end of that game was embarrassing.

Comment

• ghost
          The Rise of Kellen Moore
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
          Lynn is right about one thing - the end of that game was embarrassing.
          This defense has given up 28+ points in six straight games. The special teams has been weaponized against the Chargers at a rate of about 33% of their snaps.

Our wunderkind QB cannot overcome this head coach.

Comment

• PR#1
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Aug 2019
            • Send PM

This is going to sound crazy.

But I miss the days of Norv Turner

Comment

• Lone Bolt
              Oline-Tip of the Spear...
              • Feb 2019
              • McLean Illinois
              • Pipefitter Illinois State University
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

OMG.... just watched that monday presser...... Lynn is an idiot.... and so are the LA Chargers media who dont understand history of team or how to ask the right questions.....
              Lynn should have been asked why when we had a first down in redzone, why when we are already in guaranteed chip shot FG range, did we stupidly run 3 times for little gain wasting valuable time instead of quickly throwing 3 times into the endzone and forcing us to settle for that short FG, when we needed 2 TD's to win the game.... Lynn stupidly played for the tie and wasted lots of clock, so we ONLY had ONE opportunity to score later...... Lynn does not have a winning mentality, he has the lets see if we can tie the game and see what happens after that?... instead of lets try and score TD's as quickly as possible to have as many opportunities as possible......its this attitude that lets other teams always have an opportunity to win the game.....

The new coach is going to have to beat that losing attitude out of the team......
              I disagree with the bold....the players on this team who matter are absolutely thirsting for a coach who wants to go for the throat....I really believe that....just hope we can land such a guy.

Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                • Feb 2019
                • McLean Illinois
                • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

This defense has given up 28+ points in six straight games. The special teams has been weaponized against the Chargers at a rate of about 33% of their snaps.

Our wunderkind QB cannot overcome this head coach.

Lol...special teams weaponized...that shit made my day!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• SuperCharged
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Sep 2019
                  • Utah
                  • Midnight Toker
                  • Send PM

I really thought he was going to get canned today.

Comment

• Bolts54
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2019
                    • Send PM

I really thought he was going to get canned today.
                    Agree. I figured it would happen later in the day since they had to fly back from Buffalo. But we have to face up that we are just another Detroit and Cincinnati. It likely has to do with money. Spanos will probably have to keep paying whoever he fires. And without the ability to gouge the fans at SOFI, my hunch is he would prefer to keep whatever easy money he is getting from the NFL rather than looking to turn us into a winner. I used to think we were to the Rams what the Clippers are to the Lakers-an also ran forever. But I may be wrong-the Sparks may have moved ahead of us.

Comment

• SuperCharged
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2019
                      • Utah
                      • Midnight Toker
                      • Send PM

Enjoy...

Comment

• AZBolt
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Mar 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

AL knew about the "Chargering phenomenon" before he got here.

It was his job to change the culture, and sustain it.
                        ​​​​​
                        Winning close games, by a fingernail, in one season only, does not qualify you for Coach of the Year candidate...not in the slightest

We are back at square one.

Nine picks....decent cap health...Herb on rookie contract.

86 these contracts--time for a nice bloodletting--I don't care anymore.

Hayward.
                        MWilliams.
                        Trai.
                        Bulaga.

KA expensive but obvious keeper.
                        MW option a huge mistake.
                        So many WRs to draft.
                        This is not a Reggie Wayne/Marvin Harrison combo, TT.

OL ? Lamp. We gotta keep somebody else...Feeney, I guess.

Other keepers.
                        ​HH.
                        MDavis.
                        Linval.
                        Tranq.
                        Nwosu.
                        These 3TECHs are not worth a shit...big problem.
                        Derwin. Yes.
                        Jenkins 50-50...there are round 4 Safeties in this draft...we can get one with our extra #3 from Phil Comp.
                        Adderley you suck.

Offense and Defense.
                        ​​​Especially Defense.
                        New schemes.
                        ​New personnel.
                        New talent.

Guess I better start taking adrenochrome,
                        if I want to live to see this team hoist the Lombardi.
                        I see it pretty much same as you and:

I think Kizer White is pretty decent player
                        Tevi seems to be improving
                        Pipkins still sucking
                        Yes, Adderley really sucks at this point, so does DT Jones
                        I'm on the fence hoping Tiller makes progress, maybe at DE.
                        like J. Jackson if he can stay healthy
                        New coaching staff: I think coaching far more important in NFL than other major sports....Great opportunity there for improvevent
                        Best guess Badgley will rebound and be good kicker: ( stupid ass to brand himself money badger, jinx himself , get over it

Comment

• AZBolt
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Mar 2019
                          • Send PM

Also, Hope Spano's family loses so much money they need to sell the Charger's. ...awful ownership group.....bottom of the barrel........unfortunately I think they are paying very cheap rent on this magnificent So Fi stadium for awhile.

Comment

Working...
                          X