• Show
Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

He's still going on about that special teams coaching move he made.

The more damning, and very obvious thing, is that he has players doing different things and that they have no idea what they are supposed to do. Utter and complete failure as a coach.

Comment

• ghost
      The Rise of Kellen Moore
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

I am close to screaming. Uncle! Uncle! Let me up, I've had enough.

Comment

• Inforfun
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Nov 2020
        • Send PM

This team need a wake up call. Good Bye Lynn

Comment

• Chuckeezy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2019
          • Send PM

I hope tomorrow’s headline reads telesco Lynn Bradley fired . There’s no need to wait until the season is over it’s already over.

Comment

• jubei
            Vagabond Ninja
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I do not see how the Spanii brain trust cannot look at today and say he is the right coach moving forward.
            But do they even know the difference between right coach and wrong coach? Good coach and bad coach? nothing this ownership does speaks of football savvy.

Comment

• Steve
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • South Carolina
              • Meteorologist
              • Send PM

Maybe they need to do some reflection.

We tend to be following the same general pattern under new HC. Both McCoy and Lynn came in, got the team turned around quickly and then things slowly slid into the disaster. Maybe the coaches aren't the whole problem, but the owners and GM are part of the issue as well. Not thinking about just selecting the right and wrong coaches, but just general atmosphere/culture.

Comment

• FoutsFan
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Birmingham AL
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post

We tend to be following the same general pattern under new HC. Both McCoy and Lynn came in, got the team turned around quickly and then things slowly slid into the disaster. Maybe the coaches aren't the whole problem, but the owners and GM are part of the issue as well. Not thinking about just selecting the right and wrong coaches, but just general atmosphere/culture.
                Well we can't fire the owner but at this point I would not mind seeing everyone go. I was in favor of keeping TT but after watching Lynn shit himself on the sidelines all year and the other coaches wallowing in it all game while TT seems oblivious i am ready to blow them all out.

Comment

• beachcomber
                  & ramblin' man
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

they really need to make a decision right now.... games like this are damaging to the psyche of not only the team, but the organization.

you need to have Herbert building up his (Chargering) immunity, not weakening it (his resolve) by being exposed to debacles like today.

it is almost a virtual certainty that an interim coach would have a positive effect on this team, not to mention let the whole org breathe a collective sigh of relief.

and yes, agree that our FO needs to recalibrate, as have oft suggested sending ye ol' AJ residue from this scouting dept on their way, and to bring in Jeremiah as Asst GM.

(not so sure 'bout Dorsey after that last raft of info/articles last supplied by ghost....
                  5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Berserker76
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Nov 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post

You have a good point. This team has had a culture of mediocrity for several decades at least. Make a few good plays each game, get a few wins here and there and everyone's happy. There is no commitment to excellence, so to say. I'm guessing this culture originates at the top. If it does, we are in serious trouble as I can't see the Spanos clan changing their stripes. There is always a chance that an exceptional young quarterback, teamed with a driven, detail-oriented coaching staff, could turn this ship around. One can hope.

Comment

• MagicMamba88
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2019
                      • Send PM

Comment

• FoutsFan
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Birmingham AL
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by MagicMamba88 View Post
                        Well we had the worst special teams coach in the league. After Lynn reassigned him, Lynn wanted to go the other way. In his press conference Lynn said "In high school I read this interesting book. After having issues with coaching I wanted to run the special teams like the book, Lord of the flies, I thought that style would suit the special teamers, I guess it was even worse than Stewart in there fucking things up"

Comment

• MakoShark
                          Disgruntled
                          • Jun 2013
                          • North Alabama
                          • Send PM

Didn't get to watch the game, but the low-lights were very telling. Keeping Lynn around to end of the season could affect FA interest and signings. He can't be allowed back in the building.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X