Clear All
  • FoutsFan
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Birmingham AL
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
    Roo snapped, wu-dai snapped, it’s only a matter of time for Critty
    Poor Critty he was hang on till the week after AL and his professional ass kisser Stewart olong with Gus are fired.

Comment

• Charge!
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Yep...Lynn is starting to look like this:

mccoy.gif

And Bankrupt Badger is looking like this:

kaeding.jpg
      lol.... scary how true that is..... lol

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

MWilliams STILL rounds off his routes. And the price ? Hell no. Give me another one of them Trojans...Aman-Ra St Brown...round 3.

I could say the same thing about Lamp and Feeney that you say about Adderley Lamp and Feeney tackle better than Adderley. They just get caught too often.
        Except Lamp and especially Feeney are four year vets while this is basically Adderley's rookie season.
        This is the first season Lamp has been healthy. Feeney? He just don't have it.

His only saving grace,... Is there is one is that he can play OC and we need one badly.

I dont see what another 4th round safety will do for us. It took 4th round pick Jenkins two years to crack the lineup.

If Derwin can stay healthy, i dont think we need to draft a safety but that IF is pretty large right now.

CB is a bigger need and since you are one that saw Adderley as a CB, are you moving him there and why you want another safety?

I'd leave him at safety and get another DC

Comment

• powderblueboy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
          Roo snapped, wu-dai snapped, it’s only a matter of time for Critty
          Pretty sure Critty is going down with the ship: the HSS Lynn.

Comment

• Lyth
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2018
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
            Except Lamp and especially Feeney are four year vets while this is basically Adderley's rookie season.

His only saving grace,... Is there is one is that he can play OC and we need one badly.

I dont see what another 4th round safety will do for us. It took 4th round pick Jenkins two years to crack the lineup.

If Derwin can stay healthy, i dont think we need to draft a safety but that IF is pretty large right now.

CB is a bigger need and since you are one that saw Adderley as a CB, are you moving him there and why you want another safety?

On a sack Lamp last game got walked back right into JH. Gotta do better. Shouldn't happen to a LG

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
              Outback Goon
              • Sep 2018
              • Australia
              • Send PM

AL knew about the "Chargering phenomenon" before he got here.

It was his job to change the culture, and sustain it.
              ​​​​​
              Winning close games, by a fingernail, in one season only, does not qualify you for Coach of the Year candidate...not in the slightest

We are back at square one.

Nine picks....decent cap health...Herb on rookie contract.

86 these contracts--time for a nice bloodletting--I don't care anymore.

Hayward.
              MWilliams.
              Trai.
              Bulaga.

KA expensive but obvious keeper.
              MW option a huge mistake.
              So many WRs to draft.
              This is not a Reggie Wayne/Marvin Harrison combo, TT.

OL ? Lamp. We gotta keep somebody else...Feeney, I guess.

Other keepers.
              ​HH.
              MDavis.
              Linval.
              Tranq.
              Nwosu.
              These 3TECHs are not worth a shit...big problem.
              Derwin. Yes.
              Jenkins 50-50...there are round 4 Safeties in this draft...we can get one with our extra #3 from Phil Comp.
              Adderley you suck.

Offense and Defense.
              ​​​Especially Defense.
              New schemes.
              ​New personnel.
              New talent.

Guess I better start taking adrenochrome,
              if I want to live to see this team hoist the Lombardi.
              great post

Any new coach coming in will struggle with these players. Face it fans, we are not good.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                Smooth Operation
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by NoMoreChillies View Post

great post

Any new coach coming in will struggle with these players. Face it fans, we are not good.
                Do fans realize how incredibly stupid it looks to have these sparkling new uniforms,
                and to lose in this manner again and again ?

Veteran sportwriters are dumbfounded weekly,
                as they type that the Chargers have outdone themselves again.

Embarassment.
                Why the hell was the HC not fired yesterday ?

Maybe we do play modern football.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Great White North
                  • Draftnik
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Lyth View Post

On a sack Lamp last game got walked back right into JH. Gotta do better. Shouldn't happen to a LG
                  It happens to EVERY Olinemen multiple times a season typically.
                  Lamp gave up his sack in game #11. I’ll take that.
                  My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                  K9
                  Nasir
                  Tillery
                  Parham
                  Reed

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                    Smooth Operation
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

​Lamp and Feeney have only been together this year, and with Tevi but no Trai.

Another Safety is contigent upon Jenkins price/value. We need more picks and better tackling.

Some of TTs selections (Adderley, Murray) have been athletic but not fundamentally sound.

I would expect a new DC to change it up.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                      Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                      • Feb 2019
                      • McLean Illinois
                      • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                      • Send PM

Do fans realize how incredibly stupid it looks to have these sparkling new uniforms,
                      and to lose in this manner again and again ?

Veteran sportwriters are dumbfounded weekly,
                      as they type that the Chargers have outdone themselves again.

Embarassment.
                      Why the hell was the HC not fired yesterday ?
                      I feel you...I too have thrown in the towel on Lynn....was getting there since Denver, but this last one was a smack upside the head. I think Rivers was running the show, screaming in Lynns ear what to do half the time, LOL.

We got some players and another good draft coming up...we will get this thing turned around quick folks...happens all the time in todays NFL, and we are primed for it. Just have to grin and bear the rest of this season. At least we got some stars in Bosa, Herbert, Ekelor, Allen...can't name any stars on a lot of the teams we will be picking next to, so...yea. I think we are primed for a bounce back. Just need to get the right coach...fingers crossed.
                      Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                        Smooth Operation
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

Good stuff, Lone Bolt.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

I feel you...I too have thrown in the towel on Lynn....was getting there since Denver, but this last one was a smack upside the head. I think Rivers was running the show, screaming in Lynns ear what to do half the time, LOL.

We got some players and another good draft coming up...we will get this thing turned around quick folks...happens all the time in todays NFL, and we are primed for it. Just have to grin and bear the rest of this season. At least we got some stars in Bosa, Herbert, Ekelor, Allen...can't name any stars on a lot of the teams we will be picking next to, so...yea. I think we are primed for a bounce back. Just need to get the right coach...fingers crossed.
                          I too am bullish on the team but 45 years a fan means I am bullish a helluva lot more than I should be. But you have good points. There are good players on the roster. I would even add Derwin if he stays healthy.

It starts with the head ball coach and staff like new DC and ST coach
                          maybe add a couple veterans just for special teams - especially if the coach comes from another team - get a couple of "his" players - just to assimilate. Chargers did lose Dzub, Phillips and Watt
                          Draft - broken record but heavy on OL, Edge and CB

I think the team is poised to be pretty damn good - the most important thing - the right head coach. Give me a Boss Ross or Marty type coach. Urban - how is that ticker?

Comment

Working...
                          X