Popper: How Can The Spanos Family Not Overhaul The Bolts Now?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Charge!
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Aug 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by PR#1 View Post

Telesco is not allowed in the owners box ?

Wonder where he watched the game from
    coaches box ... maybe? Ive seen him on sidelines too sometimes....

Comment

• Lyth
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2018
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

coaches box ... maybe? Ive seen him on sidelines too sometimes....
      At home, polishing his resume.

Comment

• ghost
        The Rise of Kellen Moore
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

From FMIA https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ia-peter-king/

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think to myself, ‘Would an idiot do that?‘ And if they would, then I don’t do that.” —Baker Mayfield, after one of his best games as a pro, the 41-35 win at Tennessee. If you’re not familiar with the quote, it’s from Dwight Schrute, the beet farmer.

7. Future’s not looking so good for Anthony Lynn. New England 45, Chargers 0, and yes, it was that ugly. His team is imploding before our eyes. On the heels of a 5-11 season in 2019, going 3-9 (with losing streaks of four, three and two games) in another lost season is bad enough for Lynn. But the Chargers might not be able to be loyal to him entering an offseason of intense ticket-selling in a huge market that hasn’t been altogether welcoming.

8. I mean, Lynn’s got three wins: over the two-win Bengals, the one-win Jags and the zero-win Jets. And that’s with an explosive quarterback who came out of the box playing like a young Dan Fouts.

Comment

• Charge!
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Aug 2019
          • Send PM

Jets fired their DC just for stupidly calling a zero blitz on an obvious end of game hail mary play?.... instead of having 4 or 5 DB's standing at the 10 waiting for the deep pass???

Howe is Bradley still here?????

Comment

• ghost
            The Rise of Kellen Moore
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Jets fired their DC just for stupidly calling a zero blitz on an obvious end of game hail mary play?.... instead of having 4 or 5 DB's standing at the 10 waiting for the deep pass???

There's your explanation. Respect and they prefer to evaluate everything at the end of the year.

Dean & John have 29 days until January 4th.

Comment

• Heatmiser
              HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Just dont' dork around evaluating and hemming and hawwing while the really good coaching candidates get hired please

TG
              Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Tol
                From Accounting
                • Mar 2019
                • Carlsbad
                • Send PM

Time to do some soul searching... not the owners or coaches or players... but the fan.

Do I really want to be a fan of this franchise... owned by incompetent, disinterested owners?

We've all known that Special Teams has been a disaster for at least several weeks now, but the problems aren't getting fixed, they're getting worse!

There's no accountability. Coaches don't get fired, they get reassigned! The culture is soft.

Chargers "would prefer to evaluate everything at the end of the year." But you don't need to wait because the results are already in! Worst Special Teams in History!

By not acting, it shows me the fan, that they are OKAY with having the "worst Special Teams in history" and one of the biggest blowout shutouts at home.

If that's not enough to change the culture, then nothing is.

If the cycle simply starts again, at what point do I the fan say "I see what's going on here, and I've had enough!"?

Comment

• Berserker76
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Tol View Post
                  Time to do some soul searching... not the owners or coaches or players... but the fan.

Do I really want to be a fan of this franchise... owned by incompetent, disinterested owners?

We've all known that Special Teams has been a disaster for at least several weeks now, but the problems aren't getting fixed, they're getting worse!

There's no accountability. Coaches don't get fired, they get reassigned! The culture is soft.

Chargers "would prefer to evaluate everything at the end of the year." But you don't need to wait because the results are already in! Worst Special Teams in History!

By not acting, it shows me the fan, that they are OKAY with having the "worst Special Teams in history" and one of the biggest blowout shutouts at home.

If the cycle simply starts again, at what point do I the fan say "I see what's going on here, and I've had enough!"?
                  Food for thought...

Comment

• Disco Volante
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Mar 2020
                    • Send PM

i grew up in baltimore. colts left when i was a kid. my cousin gave me a chargers jersey for christmas and ive been a fan ever since. when the browns moved and became the ravens i tried rooting for them at the beginning but it just didnt take. missed out on two sb titles and many other exciting teams being tethered to this circus. but i love this team. id be kidding myself to believe i could ever really care about another franchise even one that ended up in my hometown. if i couldn't leave for the ravens i doubt many others will leave either. besides, watching this team almost makes me look forward to seeing the orioles lose 90 games.

Comment

• Charge!
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

There's your explanation. Respect and they prefer to evaluate everything at the end of the year.

Dean & John have 29 days until January 4th.
                      That is the same slow BS they have said every single time a coaching change was needed....... been a Chargers fan for 55 years..... we have had the 2 cheapest NFL owners over that time.... and it has been the same BS forever.....

Can't believe NFL Network's Mike Silver (who is a long-time Raider fan) believes Lynn is a great coach and such a great guy and Chargers should keep him???????.... he must love seeing Chargers losing especially to his Raiders..... and others went along with him..... like they have never actually seen the Chargers play?..... they say Lynn did a great job a few years ago when we went 12-4???.....
                      they have no clue that we had same issues then..... same mwental blunders and mistakes..... same inability to stop the run, etc..... but they do not recall how extremely lucky the Chargers were, getting every possible break in the book, and how bad the AFC West was outside of KC...... same clock management issues......

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Lol, been thinking about this as it is so frustrating but it's a team I've followed since I was old enough to follow.

I don't know what it would take. Maybe if they changed their colors to pink or something. I wish it was easier to move on.

Moving to LA was rough as I hate LA teams. Just wish they would sell to maybe Ballmer. He is loaded and has the Clips.
                        Last edited by Boltjolt; 12-07-2020, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                          The Precious
                          • May 2019
                          • Send PM

Williams is a fucking madman and he said fuck it! We’re 0-11 send the fucking house! That shit was funny.

Comment

Working...
                          X