• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt4Knob
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Dec 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Apparently Saleh had no interest after learning that we test our coaches for steroids too
    I do wonder if Saleh was not an option because he runs a similar defensive scheme - in theory - as Gus Bradley. Popper mentioned this in a chat wrap. I personally think Saleh would be his own coach - but just one theory

AlI I know is he coached his backside off with the Niners and that defense the last few years was "fast!!!"

Comment

• JOJAX85
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2018
      • Irmo, SC
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Coachmarkos View Post

I love it kgbpasha posts. because of the content. LOL. It's not the avatar at all.

Daboll is my tops on that list, with Smith not far behind... I don't want McDaniels or Harbaugh because I don't like them. If they got the job, I'll support them, but I just don't like them, so I don't want them coaching my team.
      Daboll is my choice as well & I feel the same about Meyer. Dude is just too damn smug for my liking. Seems like the kind of guy who needs an elbow to the throat. Then again, he's not my boss, coach or friend so if we hire him & he wins I'll come around. I still think he's a lock for Jax though.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
        Oline-Tip of the Spear...
        • Feb 2019
        • McLean Illinois
        • Pipefitter Illinois State University
        • Send PM

Something I just realized....where is the minority candidate? Or am I missing a request for interview announcement?
        Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

I didn't know anything about Arthur Smith but now that I know that his father founded Fed Ex I want him to spend his interview with the Chargers negotiating a purchase of the team

Comment

• Berserker76
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Coachmarkos View Post

I love it kgbpasha posts. because of the content. LOL. It's not the avatar at all.

Daboll is my tops on that list, with Smith not far behind... I don't want McDaniels or Harbaugh because I don't like them. If they got the job, I'll support them, but I just don't like them, so I don't want them coaching my team.
            I'm with you on all of this. Would still like to interview Toub, just because. To see that smarmy-faced McDaniels coaching the Bolts would evaporate all of the joy that JH brings.

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
              Something I just realized....where is the minority candidate? Or am I missing a request for interview announcement?
              Bienemy is both a minority and very short

Comment

• JOJAX85
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2018
                • Irmo, SC
                • Send PM

Eric Bieniemy. I hope he gets the Houston job because teams are just going to use him for the Rooney rule.

Comment

• JOJAX85
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Sep 2018
                  • Irmo, SC
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Bienemy is both a minority and very short
                  And at one time a rock solid running back now an undertall pulling guard.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Dec 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by JOJAX85 View Post

Eric Bieniemy. I hope he gets the Houston job because teams are just going to use him for the Rooney rule.
                    I think he and Watson would be a good mix because I think Daboll/Herbert would be a GREAT combo!!

Comment

• Bolt-O
                      Administrator
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Maybe they don't have to announce in-house interviews. They don't have to announce College or unattached candidates as well.

Comment

• BigBad
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Sep 2019
                        • Send PM

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                          Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                          • Feb 2019
                          • McLean Illinois
                          • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                          • Send PM

I didnt see the Bienemy invite...ok
                          Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

Working...
                          X