• Show
Clear All
  • dmac_bolt
    Day Tripper
    • May 2019
    • North of the Lagoon
    • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

I have no favs as I don’t possess the information I would need to make, an even remote, assessment of their fit to be a HC.
    Ill support whomever he turns out to be.
    Bro, thats not how this forum works.
    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Bro, thats not how this forum works.
      I know.
      I just can’t go along with throwing shit against the wall and then finger painting with it.
      That is a masterpiece I want nothing to do with.
      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• Heatmiser
        BetterToday ThanYesterday
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Bienemy on Tuesday and Brady today:
        Aha. So it’s an alphabetical thing. Now I get it.

TG
        Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• electricgold
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2020
          • Send PM

As a fan on the outside looking in, its begining to look like the Chargers probably will be hiring one of the coordinators still playing otherwise if it was going to be a big name college coach or someone like Urban Meyer, Harbaugh or BB they would have been hired already. It is looking like at this point as Chargers fans we may be playing into Albert Einstein's theory YET AGAIN with these owners???

IF at this point the Chargers could have hired a Harbaugh, Meyer etc. wouldn't it have been so refreshing if the Chargers would have hired a big name coach already telling the league this is OUR NEW COACH and this is the guy we want as opposed to waiting for the Bills not to win the superbowl and lose then hire their OC.

Comment

• Xenos
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

Eberflus this upcoming Monday:

Comment

• Xenos
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post
              As a fan on the outside looking in, its begining to look like the Chargers probably will be hiring one of the coordinators still playing otherwise if it was going to be a big name college coach or someone like Urban Meyer, Harbaugh or BB they would have been hired already. It is looking like at this point as Chargers fans we may be playing into Albert Einstein's theory YET AGAIN with these owners???

IF at this point the Chargers could have hired a Harbaugh, Meyer etc. wouldn't it have been so refreshing if the Chargers would have hired a big name coach already telling the league this is OUR NEW COACH and this is the guy we want as opposed to waiting for the Bills not to win the superbowl and lose then hire their OC.
              So far none of the available vacancies have interviewed those guys either. Maybe they’re not available or not as highly sought after as we think.

Comment

• Panamamike
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Looks like harbaugh's is about to sign extension with Michigan for a 50% pay cut plus incentives

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post
                  Looks like harbaugh's is about to sign extension with Michigan for a 50% pay cut plus incentives
                  Come on Chargers - - just give him the 8m bucks!!

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Dec 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
                    Eberflus this upcoming Monday:
                    I like this name. Good experience. Defense has done a nice job in Indy. Again, will you keep Pep on staff and who will your DC be. And lastly ST plan.

After Bieniemy and Daboll - he is in that next tier with Saleh and Garrett

Comment

• JOJAX85
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2018
                      • Irmo, SC
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post
                      Saw this, too. I imagine the jobs are going to start filling up sooner rather than later.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by JOJAX85 View Post

Saw this, too. I imagine the jobs are going to start filling up sooner rather than later.
                        I am not so sure - it depends on Daboll. When Telesco said he would wait until February if need be I hope it is because of Daboll

Comment

• Heatmiser
                          BetterToday ThanYesterday
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post

I understand the desire for a quick move, but I wouldn't read into it that certain candidates are off the table. Have to talk to more than one candidate and not just to check a list. And with all this virtual stuff, interviews are easier to do which makes the lists longer. I don't want Harbaugh and feel we dodged a bullet there. Everywhere he goes he sews discontent and has only short term success and creates a toxic culture. He is pyschotic. He has been an abysmal failure at Michigan (against the high expectations for that job and rightly so) and I am shocked they are renewing him regardless of money. Meyer may not return at all -- Jags supposedly have been working him over for months and told him the job is his and still no action.

TG
                          Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

Working...
                          X