• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post
    Shefter reporting Harbaugh back to Michigan is a done deal... well thats over with

Onward to Brian Daboll....
    I saw that last night and why i mentioned it this morning lol.

Comment

• gzubeck
      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
      • Jan 2019
      • Tucson, AZ
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

I don't read you as bashing Watson at all, but what I heard was that he was PROMISED an opportunity to give input on behalf of the players on the next GM and HC after the way BoB destroyed the team and after Hopkins got traded for magic beans due to that BoB and that wierdo quasi-GM cult leader they have in the front office. He was not pouting or grandstanding. He is on record saying he knows his place and that this is a business and who makes the decisions. Just wanted to be heard and be helpful. And it was promised by McNair himself. So the team promptly hires the former Patriot GM they got accused of tampering with last year and Watson finds out via twitter. Same way he found out about Hopkins btw.

Now they are HC shopping. Watson has publicly said he really likes Bienemy after talking to Mahomes and Matheiu. Which candidate is not even on their list? Bienemy.

So they lied to Watson (he is only 25 by the way. Pretty impressive guy for that age) the only true superstar on their team other than aging Watt.

Eberflus did the right thing. Houston is a mess

TG
      I think he's fine with watson, not so good with JJ leaving, no draft picks, and a salary cap nightmare!
      Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Xenos
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Ask any Houston fan and the problem was BOB and Easterby. The latter is literally Little Finger from GOT, and managed to get his buddy Caserio hired despite him not being recommended by the search firm. I feel so bad for Watson.

Comment

• sonorajim
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
          I wonder how many of you would have been exited with Belichick (after Browns before patriots).
          Good question!
          Not wild with excitement here but interested. He wasn't too shabby as Parcells asst and had some HC experience. His depth of coaching background was impressive. He fit the profile of "deserves a look". Kind of guy that should be interviewed in depth. Parcells was happy to get him back, hand him the reins.

Comment

• electricgold
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Apr 2020
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Like I said earlier, none of the other teams with opening had interest in him either. It could also be because he rather stay at Michigan.
            Unsure about that because there is zero report the Spanos and TT ever interviewed Harbaugh, he wasn't even considered? Nope the CHARGERS brass seem to believe the Bills OC is the answer or some other coordinator! or the last Dallas coach. At this point I would rather have the Pats OC, but we are the fans and the Spanos knows best.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Dec 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post

Unsure about that because there is zero report the Spanos and TT ever interviewed Harbaugh, he wasn't even considered? Nope the CHARGERS brass seem to believe the Bills OC is the answer or some other coordinator! or the last Dallas coach. At this point I would rather have the Pats OC, but we are the fans and the Spanos knows best.
              Dean said 10-12
              only at 8

Wonder if they are sticking to that and have a couple more or just going to hold at 8

Comment

• Xenos
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

What does this have to do with the post you quoted?

Comment

• Heatmiser
                  BetterToday ThanYesterday
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
                  I wonder how many of you would have been exited with Belichick (after Browns before patriots).
                  Not me! I was in Cleveland when he was and talk about a train wreck. Do people forget that after Cleveland, Belicheck went back to Parcells and followed him to the Jets. Then when Parcells left the Jets Belicheck was lined up and had committed to coach them. That was all part of the deal. But Belicheck reneged on the deal and wen to New England (who Parcells had a hard spot with). It caused a rift between the two. But McDaniels and Belichech have reprised a lot of this stuff in their relationship.

TG
                  Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Critty
                    Dominate the Day.
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Send PM

I could be wrong but could anyone please tell me When the Spanos have ever hired a HC who had no head coaching experience, and Won consistently?

And now it looks like we are going to steal the Bills OC, again and claim we have a new culture? Thinking about things it seems to me the only time the Spanos EVER had any real success is when they hired a HC that had actually had a winning season with another team and actually was a HC before? Let me think that last coach to win consistently here and hired under the Spanos was NORV TURNER. He wasn't really a consistent winning coach but I believe he coached a team to the playoffs before. I would love this one time for Dean Spanos to swoop in and tell all the Jr.'s He wants Jim Harbaugh here, make it happen.

Instead TT & Spanos Jr's are lining up 12 or so interviews. Please bring in a former HC this time. Please.
                    There is a former HC out there with 4 years of experience, and a 33-32 overall record and 1-1 in playoffs. If you wanted an experienced HC with a playoff birth. You already had it.

Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Xenos
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

Harbaugh has the same flaws as Lynn if you follow Michigan. Slow to adapt and innovate. The NFL has passed him by.

Comment

• cmplxgal
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2017
                        • New Jersey
                        • Send PM

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
                          Harbaugh has the same flaws as Lynn if you follow Michigan. Slow to adapt and innovate. The NFL has passed him by.
                          Does he like bad QBs like Tyrod Taylor too?

Comment

Working...
                          X