• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powderblueboy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
    Watching the Bills pummel the hapless Donks, the orange men look whipped. They weren't even trying. The Chargers are still playing hard for Lynn (and that should tell you something). Justin and the boys, and the boyz, will win this game, and I think it will be by their biggest point margin yet. The Bolts will go out winning at least three of four, having mounted a three-game win streak, and win 6-7 games this season. It will be enough to save Lynn's job. I'm not saying that because I'm necessarily a Lynn supporter, it's just the way I see it.

If you watched this game, did you observe how much time Allen had to throw? He just stood back there standing tall finding targets. He ran for two and threw for two. I don't know if the Bills' OL is that good, or if the Donks pass rush is that bad.

I've got 38-24 Chargers.
    Fangio will probably be back.

That means the Donkies will be more motivated next Sunday: NFL teams do not like getting humiliated.

Comment

• chargeroo
      Fan since 1961
      • Jan 2019
      • Oregon
      • Retired Manager/Pastor
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

That ias the scariest thing..... if we win out, odds are high that spamos will extend lynn instead of firing him and gus.....
      If he can guide them to win out it won't bother me if they decide to keep him. Isn't that what we want - a HC that can lead them to wins?
      THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• jamrock
        lawyers, guns and money
        • Sep 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

If he can guide them to win out it won't bother me if they decide to keep him. Isn't that what we want - a HC that can lead them to wins?
        I think we want a HC that can lead them to wins before the games become meaningless.

Comment

• chargeroo
          Fan since 1961
          • Jan 2019
          • Oregon
          • Retired Manager/Pastor
          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

I think we want a HC that can lead them to wins before the games become meaningless.
          No games are meaningless - none!
          THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Charge!
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Aug 2019
            • Send PM

No.... that is not what we want..... not just barely beating the worst teams in NFL(and should have lost to CIN week one because Lynn was obcessed with having a running QB and running team...)..... Lynns teams are too conservative and undisciplined making same blunders game after game after game....year after year..... Lynn should coach for Ravens, he would love their current offense.... he clearly is not the right kind of HC to take full advantage of a great passing QB.,....

Comment

• Charge!
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2019
              • Send PM

not true..... if chiefs rest everyone as they likely will on the last weekend, that game is meaningless to both teams...... previously chiefs have beaten chargers in that same situation showing how much better chiefs are coached than Chargers...... Chargers are not super talented team but impossible to judge talent on a team where coaches have no clue how to best use of them???

Comment

• chargeroo
                Fan since 1961
                • Jan 2019
                • Oregon
                • Retired Manager/Pastor
                • Send PM

No.... that is not what we want..... not just barely beating the worst teams in NFL(and should have lost to CIN week one because Lynn was obcessed with having a running QB and running team...)..... Lynns teams are too conservative and undisciplined making same blunders game after game after game....year after year..... Lynn should coach for Ravens, he would love their current offense.... he clearly is not the right kind of HC to take full advantage of a great passing QB.,....
                Lynn wants a balanced offense - all the successful HC's want that. He never said he wants to run, run, run. I don't know how you got that entrenched in your head but it's not what he wants.

Did you dislike Lynn this much when the team had a nice balanced attack with Rivers at QB and Gordon at RB and they went to the playoffs?
                THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

I think you know what I mean. Once the team is eliminated from the playoffs the games arent as important. Just facts. It would have been much more meaningful to have beaten the Panthers, Saints, TB, Broncos and Raiders earlier in the season. The Raiders were the first +.500 team we’ve beaten this season and they may end up below .500. They’d lost 3 of 4 when we played them and should have been 4 of 4.

Comment

• chargeroo
                    Fan since 1961
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Oregon
                    • Retired Manager/Pastor
                    • Send PM

Well Jamrock, I just think of it as a player - do you think these players go out there thinking this game is meaningless? Perhaps you do but I think the players look at it differently.
                    THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Dec 2019
                      • Send PM

That ias the scariest thing..... if we win out, odds are high that spamos will extend lynn instead of firing him and gus.....
                      I think Gus will be gone -- I don't see him back
                      I think Stewart will be gone --
                      But if Lynn does win out -- so he gets to 7-9 but have to see how the games progress

I am rooting for the Saints today to keep KC motivated through week 17 -

Its good that the team is winning but I would hope the Spanos and Telesco would want improvement in key areas while the game is being played,

Comment

• Charge!
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

But if Lynn does win out -- so he gets to 7-9 but have to see how the games progress

Its good that the team is winning but I would hope the Spanos and Telesco would want improvement in key areas while the game is being played,
                        I agree..... i want KC motivated to beat Chargers..... dont want Lynn to get credit for beating KC's backups...... like winning a pre season game.....

Comment

• Velo
                          Ride!
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Everywhere
                          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

If the Chargers beat the Broncos Lynn's job will be saved, no matter what happens in KC. I think the Chargers are going to beat the Broncos. The players are still playing hard for Lynn. I'm not advocating for Lynn - I'm on the fence - but I think all he has to do is win one of the final two to keep his job, just my objective opinion. If the Chargers lose both games I'm not convinced Lynn loses his job. It will depend on how bad the Chargers look.

Comment

Working...
                          X