• Mister Hoarse
    No Sir, I Dont Like It
    • Jun 2013
    • Section 457
    • Migrant Film Worker
    • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
    Time to bust out the Leaf/Russell split jersey
    Should be able to find a lot of those already torn in half.
    Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
    sigpic

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Where is Bill Johnston and why is he not encouraging folks to take a chill pill?

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
        I've stated this before, but it bears repeating. I love San Diego. I love the Chargers. No offense to the locals, but San Diego didn't do anything to keep me living in the city, and the only chance every year I have to see them
        play is a 4 hour drive to Kansas City from home. Basically, the equivalent of folks living in San Diego having to drive to Bakersfield (or Las Vegas) to see them. If they moved to Carson, I wouldn't even feel bad for you, as the drive would take you
        half as long. I don't care if/where they move, I'll still root for them.
        Thats surprising to hear. I cant agree, especially shacking up with the Raiders.

BTW what was SD supposed to do to keep you living there?

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
          No Sir, I Dont Like It
          • Jun 2013
          • Section 457
          • Migrant Film Worker
          • Send PM

One would think SD could produce a halfway decent tornado, being on the coast and all...
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
            Thats surprising to hear. I cant agree, especially shacking up with the Raiders.

BTW what was SD supposed to do to keep you living there?
            One of the teams would move to the NFC - that alone would strip away the rivalry completely. The city itself couldn't really have done anything, I'm saying that no one really gave a f*%# that many of us long-time
            residents got forced out for the more fortunate when the housing costs went through the roof.

Comment

• TTK
              EX-Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • America's Finest City
              • Send PM

Time for Goodell to clean up Bolts' mess

Comment

fender57
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Nicky is mostly right. But what about the milquetoast media? Where were they championing this cause like the Great Jack Murphy did?

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                  No Sir, I Dont Like It
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Section 457
                  • Migrant Film Worker
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
                  Nicky is mostly right. But what about the milquetoast media? Where were they championing this cause like the Great Jack Murphy did?
                  Apparently he preferred to be called Quallcomm.
                  sigpic

Comment

• TTK
                    EX-Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • America's Finest City
                    • Send PM

The one guy who has surprisingly been impressive in championing the cause so far is Scott Kaplan. Let's hope more follow.

Comment

• bonehead
                      Undrafted
                      • Jul 2013
                      • TBD
                      • Retired
                      • Send PM

HOLY CRAP....freaking Cane-pa wrote that?? First time in over 10 years I wasn't compelled to hit print and whipe my ass with it....good job Nick. Especially love this take:

I understand his predecessor, Paul Tagliabue, never visited Oakland, and he caustically embarrassed San Diego following the last Super Bowl here, which should have gotten him fired.

That was a straight up douche move by Tagliabue.
                      Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                        Grammar Police
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Other than say he hates to see any city lose an NFL franchise, Goodell never has stepped up and done anything about it. The Chargers have been here since 1961, and supported. They mean so much to this city (those who don’t believe me when I say San Diego will miss them more than they will miss San Diego, may find out the hard way)

This is the line in the sand. If you like your Chargers you can vote to keep them by supporting a stadium project!!!
                        Go Rivers!

Comment

• TABF
                          Por debajo del promedio
                          • Jun 2013
                          • SoCal
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
                          I've stated this before, but it bears repeating. I love San Diego. I love the Chargers. No offense to the locals, but San Diego didn't do anything to keep me living in the city, and the only chance every year I have to see them
                          play is a 4 hour drive to Kansas City from home. Basically, the equivalent of folks living in San Diego having to drive to Bakersfield (or Las Vegas) to see them. If they moved to Carson, I wouldn't even feel bad for you, as the drive would take you
                          half as long. I don't care if/where they move, I'll still root for them.
                          Its all about allegiance... LA has done nothing for me but create traffic while going to family functions. San Diego is more than just what the city does for you... Its embracing the fact that we are the other city in SoCal. We have zero major championships, yet we love the fact that we are loyal.

Anything, named LA will deter me 100% from being a fan of that team.

Comment

Working...
                          X