• Show
Clear All
  • Velo
    Ride!
    • Aug 2019
    • Everywhere
    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
    • Send PM

Not a real impressive night for Daboll's offense.

Comment

• Caslon
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Yep...overall, Daboll looks like a winner...
      He runs a lot of WR sets. Now if we can only get Allen and Williams to block worth a damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by jamrock View Post

I’m not watching the game. I checked the stats at halftime and saw the Bills had 1 running play by Singletary and 2 runs by Allen. Hard pass on Daboll (no pun intended)
        Daboll's game plan has been excellent. He made strong halftime adjustments as well. The Bills know they can't run so they are not wasting the downs like other stupid now former head coaches.

He killed a nice chunk of time with a 2 TD lead in the 4th quarter by passing and getting first downs.

Daboll again proved why he should be our head coach tonight. Simply put, he gets it.

Comment

• Caslon
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2019
          • Send PM

Despite the score, a fairly entertaining game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Velo View Post
            It was a very, very impressive play calling game for Daboll. He did everything just right, but his offense did not execute everything as well as it usually does.

Comment

• Xenos
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post
              Now Daboll playing Martyball...but at least they have a 2-td lead...
              Given the time left, it’s the perfect time to play Marty Ball.

Comment

• Critty
                Dominate the Day.
                • Mar 2019
                • Send PM

Is it the worst kept secret......Daboll to LAC?
                seems like that has been the name for months.

​​​​​​ .....if it is another name?

Who has it better than us?

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

It was a very, very impressive play calling game for Daboll. He did everything just right, but his offense did not execute everything as well as it usually does.
                  what good is calling a good game that your players don’t execute. That’s as much a red flag as the one rushing attempt. I did see the highlight of the 100+ yard int return. That was an impressive call well executed

Comment

• Caslon
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2019
                    • Send PM

Gotta not look too eager. Interviews still going on. It's Daboll's job if he wants it and the Spanos' don't screw it up with control.

Comment

• Xenos
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                      I would have tried to run it a little more in the first half, but I understood what he was doing. I think he did a better job of playing the Bills strengths against the Ravens vs what happened last week against the Colts. He adjusted well after the half for both games. Unfortunately weather like today is why it’s good to have an effective running game to help you in the playoffs. If the Bills lose in the playoffs, it’s because they don’t have the ability to run at all. And I think that’s more personnel than coaching at this point.

Comment

• Caslon
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Apr 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

what good is calling a good game that your players don’t execute. That’s as much a red flag as the one rushing attempt. I did see the highlight of the 100+ yard int return. That was an impressive call well executed
                        Offensively maybe not their best night. Their defense tho. 3 points.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Given the time left, it’s the perfect time to play Marty Ball.
                          Exactly. At that point and only at that point was Martyball the right approach. Before that, the Ravens still had a chance to get back in the game with a quick three and out by running the ball. That was why Daboll got first downs with passes and burned 5 minutes of game clock earlier in the 4th quarter.

You know Lynn would have turtled early in the 4th quarter, got the ball back to Baltimore with plenty of time to get right back in the game, creating a completely different game as we saw time after time in game after game this season.

We really need to hire Daboll as our head coach as soon as we can.

Comment

Working...
                          X