• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

OK...so 14 kids by 8 women make you an asshole in my book...but after reading the full article, I'll concede I was hasty in my snap judgement. I'll downgrade to incredibly foolish.
    That i agree with. Young rich athletes with money and raging hormones arent a good combo lol.

The women are looking for a payday and even go to extremes of getting pregnant. I guess thats a good long term payday deal in their eyes.
    11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia F/U Telesco
    35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
    37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
    66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
    69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
    100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
    110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
    140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
    181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
    225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• SuperCharged
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2019
      • Utah
      • Midnight Toker
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post
      If the Texans are purging, think I would rather have a 32 year old JJ Watt over a 32 year old Von Miller
      Agreed...

Comment

• Critty
        Dominate the Day.
        • Mar 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

https://www.thepowderblues.com/forum...r-any-interest

We have covered this pretty well. No one is throwing stones, this behavior is beyond the pale.
        I'm not saying you or anyone on this board is throwing stones.

Im saying the person who is posting parts of their own private conversation for world to see and not showing everything. You can delete things and misrepresenting the entire story. And they may be throwing stones in glass houses.

Also there are some questioning why the message was sent through a message service without a phone number. People asking doesn't he have a phone? Supposedly that is a service people use when they can't afford a smart phone. Not sure how correct that info is. But the question is out there.

At this point there is only allegations and investigation.

Again, not a fan of partial personnel stuff posted of private conversation. And I don't mean you or anyone on the board. I mean the people actually who text each other.
        ​​
        Also, decades ago a close friend of mine had police show up and begin an investigation about allegations. And so my friend open up one of their own against the accuser. And as soon as they started to investigated the accuser, they dropped the case as they could not keep their story straight when under scrutiny and then admitted why they lied.

Innocent until proven guilty is the only way. Otherwise I could make allegations about you and snip it your avatar and then edit and make stuff up and post it and say damn check out what Ghost did. And immediately people would hate on you. And you would say it not true, Critty is lying. And people would say. Why is Critty going to make that up. And where there smoke there's fire. If you don't think a person could run you through the mud for personal gain or just to spite you because they hold a grudge. Then you must think everyone is a saint or thinks like you do.

All I'm saying is just be careful before you make final judgement against anyone for anything.

Having said that Miller is past his prime, coming off injury and with allegations and investigation unresolved. There is no way Chargers pick him up. And I would not want them to except for the veteran minimum.

Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Critty
          Dominate the Day.
          • Mar 2019
          • Send PM

OK...so 14 kids by 8 women make you an asshole in my book...but after reading the full article, I'll concede I was hasty in my snap judgement. I'll downgrade to incredibly foolish.
          The major prophet, builder of the First Temple of God, and famously wealthy and wise King Solomon of Israel had 700 wives and 300 concubines.

Just to put Cromartie transgressions against your ideal way to live today in historical perspective.

​​​​keep making babies Cromartie and find some WNBA players to do it with. You can never have enough cornerbacks.

:bertstare:

opcorn:

Comment

• Critty
            Dominate the Day.
            • Mar 2019
            • Send PM

If there is no criminal Chargers once investigation over.

Yes. For the veteran minimum.

I had a foolish situation when I was 19.
            There was no wrong doing or criminal anything, no police no anything to speak of. Just a tough thing to go through as a young person.
            But the moral of the story is .....
            Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile.

Comment

• gzubeck
              Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
              • Jan 2019
              • Tucson, AZ
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post

The major prophet, builder of the First Temple of God, and famously wealthy and wise King Solomon of Israel had 700 wives and 300 concubines.

Just to put Cromartie transgressions against your ideal way to live today in historical perspective.

​​​​keep making babies Cromartie and find some WNBA players to do it with. You can never have enough cornerbacks.

opcorn:
              The first thing that comes to mind when seeing this is that there must have been a ton of lesbianism going on! LOL!

:beer:
              Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• like54ninjas
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2017
                • Great White North
                • Draftnik
                • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

The first thing that comes to mind when seeing this is that there must have been a ton of lesbianism going on! LOL!

:beer:
                I’m positive many wives/concubines were fucking men not named Solomon.
                My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                K9
                Nasir
                Tillery
                Parham
                Reed

Comment

• gzubeck
                  Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Tucson, AZ
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

I’m positive many wives/concubines were fucking men not named Solomon.
                  Now we know why all the wisdom of the ages came from him with foreign dignitaries stopping by for a spa visit! Perfect propaganda. LOL!

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                    Brock Bowers N.M.W.
                    • Feb 2019
                    • McLean Illinois
                    • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                    • Send PM

opcorn:
                    Yea...and the world population back then was maybe a hundred million? My ideal way to live is to be responsible...nice story about his family, and how he is involved with all of them, but still selfish and irresponsible.
                    The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB, Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Critty
                      Dominate the Day.
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Send PM

Yea...and the world population back then was maybe a hundred million? My ideal way to live is to be responsible...nice story about his family, and how he is involved with all of them, but still selfish and irresponsible.
                      PR17 oldest is 18 and youngest is 1
                      He recently said “I think really, it was just whatever God’s will was,” Rivers told the Indy Star in September. “We were just open. Certainly didn’t have a number on it. Still don’t.”

So if the argument is population control.....
                      ​​​Then Rivers with 9 kids and no number on when to stop is also selfish and irresponsible, correct?

To play devil advocate I could argue if you had more mom's with these kids they would all get more attention from a mom. Instead of split attention 9 ways from just one mom.

:dunno:

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                        Brock Bowers N.M.W.
                        • Feb 2019
                        • McLean Illinois
                        • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                        • Send PM

PR17 oldest is 18 and youngest is 1
                        He recently said “I think really, it was just whatever God’s will was,” Rivers told the Indy Star in September. “We were just open. Certainly didn’t have a number on it. Still don’t.”

So if the argument is population control.....
                        ​​​Then Rivers with 9 kids and no number on when to stop is also selfish and irresponsible, correct?

To play devil advocate I could argue if you had more mom's with these kids they would all get more attention from a mom. Instead of split attention 9 ways from just one mom.

:dunno:
                        Love Rivers....but my opinion....just an opinion...too many people on this earth...9 kid families sound like fun...but is it the right thing to fo for the future? Finite space and resources on this little rock god gave us....figure his fingers are crossed, hoping we'll figure it out....
                        The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB, Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• gzubeck
                          Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Tucson, AZ
                          • Send PM

Love Rivers....but my opinion....just an opinion...too many people on this earth...9 kid families sound like fun...but is it the right thing to fo for the future? Finite space and resources on this little rock god gave us....figure his fingers are crossed, hoping we'll figure it out....
                          There will be a new line added to the book...."Go forth and populate the universe via space X. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                          X