• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sandiego17
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Good luck Phil! Great player and better person. Had the chance to meet him a few times when he coached some Nativity teams my sons teams played, awesome, genuine guy. The last San Diego Charger.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
      The Precious
      • May 2019
      • Send PM

Every year Phil was our QB I felt like we had a chance. Thanks for kicking the shit out of the Raiders for about a decade Phil.

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Best of Mic'ed Up

Check out the best mic'd up moments throughout the former quarterback Philip Rivers' career.

Comment

• Biggestfan
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Mar 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post
          Every year Phil was our QB I felt like we had a chance. Thanks for kicking the shit out of the Raiders for about a decade Phil.
          What he lacked in arm strength he had in wits for the game and accuracy.That being said, he had poor offensive lines almost every year except for a few and mediocre defenses. Sad

Comment

• chargers_22
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

Always wondered if they took Larry Fitz and they had Brees, LT, Gates and Fitz on one team what could have been... Who knew with Brees would turn into a HOF. He ran into the perfect situation in NO so we never will know if the same career comes out in SD.

With that being said proud to have had Rivers with the Chargers all these years and nothing but love for him as a person and player. Got to see a huge playoff win in Baltimore as Ingram threw that ball right over my head in the first row after the clinching sack/fumble! What a game and glad Rivers got that win. Wish him the best of luck.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
              The Precious
              • May 2019
              • Send PM

One thing I forgot to add: thank you Philip for making Jay Cutler your bottom beotch.

Fuck Denver

Comment

• northerner
                Charger fan since '79
                • Mar 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by chargers_22 View Post
                Always wondered if they took Larry Fitz and they had Brees, LT, Gates and Fitz on one team what could have been... Who knew with Brees would turn into a HOF. He ran into the perfect situation in NO so we never will know if the same career comes out in SD.

With that being said proud to have had Rivers with the Chargers all these years and nothing but love for him as a person and player. Got to see a huge playoff win in Baltimore as Ingram threw that ball right over my head in the first row after the clinching sack/fumble! What a game and glad Rivers got that win. Wish him the best of luck.
                sweet avatar 22. for me, nothing will ever beat the Fouts era helmet. i was a kid when Fouts had his playoff runs.

Comment

• foreigner
                  Tom Telesco is gone
                  • Sep 2013
                  • Send PM

Thank you Philip, thank you so much, a God among Gods.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Send PM

I agree with the points he made. When it comes to the QB position, there is hypocrisy at play.

The Youtuber is a Bears fan, and he is knowledgeable about things outside of his team.

Comment

Working...
                    X