• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChargersPowderBlue
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Aug 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Nunc Coepi View Post

The reffing crew was not there for him last Sunday. His performance without its help was mediocre, and the world briefly saw the kind of quarterback that he really is. If the Rams had not been hellbent on their own self-destruction, the score would have been a lot more one-sided.

It was a fairly officiated game--- for a change.

Tom Brady even got penalized personally for whining.

What happened? Is the NFL Establishment falling out of love with him?

I've said this many times. It isn't just the refs who rig or fix the games. Players and coaches are in on the fix too. Managers and even owners, as these are being revealed to people from the information about Flores and his situation. Players get paid to throw games away, players who are in on the fix. Many people don't seem to wrap their head around this. Teams throw games away because it benefits them to. It isn't just a few teams. All teams do. This is how it all works.

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
    Conspiracy theories...Ouch.
    We live in a world that is in rebellion against its creator. The truth shall set you free.

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

Check out Zachary K Hubbard on youtube sometime.He really sheds light on sports today.
    Pat Troothner, LOBO, and Shaun Sweeney are other good Youtubers who cover this stuff.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Nunc Coepi View Post
      I guess a former Dolphins coach is suing the team. He alleges that the owners are racist. He says that there have been racial motives in the hiring and firing of coaches.

I don't care about that. I think that if he was a good coach, he would be a coach somewhere. All of the racial stuff is grandstanding.

But I am interested in the case for another reason. The former coach also alleges that he was paid to lose games. I'm interested to see how it turns out. What evidence will there be?

Many of us have suspected that behind the scenes payoffs influence outcomes on the field. If coaches are paid by owners to lose games, do owners receive some benefits from creating losing teams?

Anthony Lynn is now a bad memory. He was clearly hired by Spanos to appease the NFL. He was hired to show that the NFL promotes black leadership.

He was not the right coach for this team in 2017.

And the case of Anthony Lynn raises another question. If an owner deliberately hires a bad coach to appease the NFL, will he also fire a good one?

What happened to Marty Schottenheimer still has not been satisfactorily explained. Why was he fired after a 14-2 season?

No one really knows, but the Patriots benefitted from it. After Schottenheimer was fired, a potential rival was out of the picture.
      Here's a video from LOBO explaining stuff. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqiUFr6I5V4

Comment

• Nunc Coepi
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Dec 2020
        • Send PM

Gronkowski said today we should expect to see Brady back on the field soon. He will be playing again. No surprise. His retirement, like most of his accomplishments, was a carefully crafted illusion

Comment

• Bolts&noles
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post

I sent you the title of the damn book.... If you want a book report you're asking the wrong person my days of doing homework are over. Buy the book online and read it for yourself
          Let the blind lead the blind.
          those who have eyes to see Let them see.

Comment

• Bolts&noles
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

I've said this many times. It isn't just the refs who rig or fix the games. Players and coaches are in on the fix too. Managers and even owners, as these are being revealed to people from the information about Flores and his situation. Players get paid to throw games away, players who are in on the fix. Many people don't seem to wrap their head around this. Teams throw games away because it benefits them to. It isn't just a few teams. All teams do. This is how it all works.

We live in a world that is in rebellion against its creator. The truth shall set you free.

Pat Troothner, LOBO, and Shaun Sweeney are other good Youtubers who cover this stuff.
            Amen.

Comment

• Budsman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

While I don’t think the super bowl was fixed, the way they let the teams play so physically all game only to make a very very questionable call to give the Rams a new set of downs will NOT quiet the folks who say the nfl is fixing games.

imho the nfl knows how it wants things to go and has a bit of a finger in the scale. In the end sports is entertainment.

Comment

• SDBORN
                Registered Charger Fan
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post
                While I don’t think the super bowl was fixed, the way they let the teams play so physically all game only to make a very very questionable call to give the Rams a new set of downs will NOT quiet the folks who say the nfl is fixing games.

imho the nfl knows how it wants things to go and has a bit of a finger in the scale. In the end sports is entertainment.
                It is entertainment. That's all it is.

Comment

• AFboltfan
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2018
                  • Balboa Park bench
                  • Medical Simulation
                  • Send PM

Not fixed, but I do believe some teams lose for draft position... Flores pretty much verified what we already knew.

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post

Yes that was mysterious. Phantom hold. Bengals fans are gonna be angry about that for the next 33 years

Comment

• Originally posted by Budsman View Post

The game is not fixed, but I am glad they called the marginal defensive holding call late in the game after absolutely giving CIN a TD on an obvious personal foul non-call that caused the long TD to Higgins to happen. The game was still officiated in CIN's favor overall in terms of impact on the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Yes that was mysterious. Phantom hold. Bengals fans are gonna be angry about that for the next 33 years
                        I did not think that play was mysterious at all. The Bengal defender committed defensive holding twice on the play, but both times it was very minor. The call was not consistent with how the game was officiated on the whole today, but it was by no means a phantom call. That kind of contact has been called many times in other games even though it was ticky tacky. And, of course, it comes nowhere close to the gift TD the Bengals were given on the long pass to Higgins at the beginning of the second half, which was an obvious personal foul against Higgins.

Comment

• Budsman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • May 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post

It is entertainment. That's all it is.

That’s correct when it’s turned into entertainment for money, there is more to sport in general. It’s been used for more than entertainment for thousands of years.

For our discussion though yes you’re right.

Comment

Working...
                          X