• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BoltingUP
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Mar 2021
    • Send PM

I have been a season ticket holder for about 30 years! No one is a bigger fan than I am.
    However, I am realistic about who we are coming into this season. We are a team that has been hurt by weak head coaches, passive defense, bad line play, a front office that drafts poorly, an owner that destroyed his fan base and an organization that does not want to do "whatever" it takes to change this direction. Someone said I should stop this nonsense, on the contrary its time for us fans to stop putting up with excuses and demand better!

Like you, I am excited about Herbert and I want anyone that isn't going to go all out for him gone. Our culture has to change if we are going to contend. A busted up patriot organization destroyed us 45-0 last year because they do not have the problems listed above.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Dec 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Yes, of course....I'm all for putting some in the cookie jar...we will have to pay Herbert eventually...
      I think this is something Telesco and Maguire should be thinking about. And that would be to prepare for the big Herbert contract in 2024 and for sure in 2025

That doesn't mean punt on this year. They have a lot of cap - and for me that means

CB
      OL
      two special teamers

have the draft reassess where you need more depth

the Chargers have a boatload of cap space - maybe Telesco is just waiting on Fuller to make the next move
      Seriously - I just don't see a player out there they need to "rush" to sign to just spend money

Comment

• Xenos
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by BoltingUP View Post
        I have been a season ticket holder for about 30 years! No one is a bigger fan than I am.
        However, I am realistic about who we are coming into this season. We are a team that has been hurt by weak head coaches, passive defense, bad line play, a front office that drafts poorly, an owner that destroyed his fan base and an organization that does not want to do "whatever" it takes to change this direction. Someone said I should stop this nonsense, on the contrary its time for us fans to stop putting up with excuses and demand better!

Like you, I am excited about Herbert and I want anyone that isn't going to go all out for him gone. Our culture has to change if we are going to contend. A busted up patriot organization destroyed us 45-0 last year because they do not have the problems listed above.
        I do demand better. I just choose to demand things that are actually important, which is why I take issue with your cap complaint. It’s short sighted and more than likely leads to failure compared to success.

Comment

• BoltingUP
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Mar 2021
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
          I do demand better. I just choose to demand things that are actually important, which is why I take issue with your cap complaint. It’s short sighted and more than likely leads to failure compared to success.
          we will agree to disagree

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2019
            • Send PM

we will agree to disagree
            I don't think the Chargers should hoard their cash and not spend - but I will give Telesco the benefit of the doubt until I see how he finishes free agency and the draft. That will tell the real story.

Other than Fuller - I cannot think of one player they need to "hurry up and sign" based on who is left on the market. That being said I have some favorites (Warford, Kelly, maybe Trent Scherfield for Special Teams, Todd Davis for ST too) - and they should prioritize these players with their cap space. But again, Fuller is a big chunk of change. He is worth waiting for

Comment

• BoltingUP
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Mar 2021
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post
              I don't think the Chargers should hoard their cash and not spend - but I will give Telesco the benefit of the doubt until I see how he finishes free agency and the draft. That will tell the real story.
              As I have said before, I totally agree with this. TT gets this whole off-season to turn the ship. If he does not, its time for him to go.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                We Are The Storm!
                • Aug 2018
                • Send PM

As I have said before, I totally agree with this. TT gets this whole off-season to turn the ship. If he does not, its time for him to go.
                Agree 100%

Comment

• 21&500
                  Bolt Spit-Baller
                  • Sep 2018
                  • A Whale's Vajayjay
                  • CMB refugee
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

Agree 100%
                  Boltgang, you’re not just a member of the “Fire Telesco Party”,” you’re the president!
                  haha
                  P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                  P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                  P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                  P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• Boltgang74
                    We Are The Storm!
                    • Aug 2018
                    • Send PM

Hey we finally get back to the playoffs again this year and Im steppin down......for now lol

Comment

• MagicMamba88
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2019
                      • Send PM

Comment

• 21&500
                        Bolt Spit-Baller
                        • Sep 2018
                        • A Whale's Vajayjay
                        • CMB refugee
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by MagicMamba88 View Post
                        Kinda rooting for the Texans and Tyrod
                        P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                        P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                        P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                        P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• Xenos
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Kinda rooting for the Texans and Tyrod
                          I’m rooting for Tyrod. But it’ll be easier to root for the Texans if Easterby was fired.

Comment

Working...
                          X