• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TexanBeerlover
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2021
    • Send PM

So Staley is also a doctor? Going to determine if Bulaga hip flexor groin discomfort lessons or increases extrapolating from practice reps…..

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post
      That foxy analytics babe Cynthia Frelund is back at it again with analytics-based win/loss totals (including floors and ceilings) for each team. Here’s what she had to say about the Bolts:
      Wins 8.7
      Los Angeles Chargers

Ceiling: 11.2

Floor: 6.9

FanDuel over/under: 9.5

How the Chargers start the season will determine if this team will contend for a wild-card spot. L.A. has an early bye in Week 7, but before that, the Bolts face Washington, Dallas, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Cleveland and Baltimore. Brandon Staley's defensive game plan -- specifically, the team's ability to consistently bring pressure -- is a major driver of game outcomes. This offense, with Joe Lombardi at the helm, features Austin Ekeler earning at least six rushing touchdowns in 56.0 percent of projected outcomes.
      Being in Vegas, I was watching some Raiders talk show that came on and Eric Allen was asked what he sees in the AFC West.
      He is a part of this Raiders talk and I can't remember the woman's name that is the host.

Anyways he said for the Chargers he thinks we aren't ready to contend. We are a run the ball first team and though we got some OL help, thinks our RBs aren't anything special and didn't acknowledge Staley. I think he believes we still have Anthoney Lynn running the offense lol.

He think it's the Raiders and KC as top AFC dogs lmao. Of course he is a part of that talk they have every week so I expect nothing else but c-mon dude, follow what's going on in the division. We are NOT the same team and staff.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
        Smooth Operation
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Being in Vegas, I was watching some Raiders talk show that came on and Eric Allen was asked what he sees in the AFC West.
        He is a part of this Raiders talk and I can't remember the woman's name that is the host.

Anyways he said for the Chargers he thinks we aren't ready to contend. We are a run the ball first team and though we got some OL help, thinks our RBs aren't anything special and didn't acknowledge Staley. I think he believes we still have Anthoney Lynn running the offense lol.

He think it's the Raiders and KC as top AFC dogs lmao. Of course he is a part of that talk they have every week so I expect nothing else but c-mon dude, follow what's going on in the division. We are NOT the same team and staff.
        Eric Allen. What a Homer. What bad, bad takes.

Gus Bradley just showed us again vs SF-preseason, how he is completely unable to play defense against a modern NFL offense.

Herbert will shred the LVR defense. Staley will have us playing top five level defense.

I am sure Mark Davis will keep paying Eric Allen for being a yes man. Chuckie has his contract. Mayock needs to send a refreshed resume to ESPN ASAP.
        We do not play modern football.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
          Smooth Operation
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

That foxy analytics babe Cynthia Frelund is back at it again with analytics-based win/loss totals (including floors and ceilings) for each team. Here’s what she had to say about the Bolts:
          Wins 8.7
          Los Angeles Chargers

Ceiling: 11.2

Floor: 6.9

FanDuel over/under: 9.5

How the Chargers start the season will determine if this team will contend for a wild-card spot. L.A. has an early bye in Week 7, but before that, the Bolts face Washington, Dallas, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Cleveland and Baltimore. Brandon Staley's defensive game plan -- specifically, the team's ability to consistently bring pressure -- is a major driver of game outcomes. This offense, with Joe Lombardi at the helm, features Austin Ekeler earning at least six rushing touchdowns in 56.0 percent of projected outcomes.
          Cynthia's comments re LAC were rather flippant.

Put down your spreadsheets and get into some nuts and bolts about personnel and schemes.

She has concerns about our defense ? We have Fackrell, Nwosu + I like Rumph, opposite Joey. She doesn't even mention Derwin. And Staley will have us near the top in scoring defense.

Predicting a sophomore slump for Herbert is not at all sound thinking, Cynthia. What convincing analytics do you have to support this weak sauce ?
          We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Critty
            Dominate the Day.
            • Mar 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
            If Bryan Bulaga, Iowa
            just rests his hip for a while,
            he should be good to go.

Wait...never mind.
            Rest?
            Only after he does specific stretches and strength exercises.
            Then rest.
            And then repeat the routine.
            Then rest.
            And then take a damn pain killer before game time and go play.
            Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Put down your spreadsheets and get into some nuts and bolts about personnel and schemes.

She has concerns about our defense ? We have Fackrell, Nwosu + I like Rumph, opposite Joey. She doesn't even mention Derwin. And Staley will have us near the top in scoring defense.

Predicting a sophomore slump for Herbert is not at all sound thinking, Cynthia. What convincing analytics do you have to support this weak sauce ?
              Not a fan of Cynthia. Seen her say some lame things that make you go Hmmm, what?
              Last edited by Boltjolt; 09-06-2021, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2021
                • Send PM

You think?
                But she looks damn good/smart I mean
                She is a fantasy
                Expert

Comment

• Xenos
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

Maybe we just kept him so that he’d sweet-talk Corey Linsley into coming.
                  That and the fact that he was uncutable this year.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    Day Tripper
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

Bulaga is going to play. Your Staley playin’ possum early this season. WFT brain trust busy prepping for Norton …
                    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• CivilBolt
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
                      Bulaga is going to play. Your Staley playin’ possum early this season. WFT brain trust busy prepping for Norton …
                      Young already licking his chops :lol:

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                        Day Tripper
                        • May 2019
                        • North of the Lagoon
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

Young already licking his chops :lol:
                        I thought Young plays on the right side?
                        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Topcat
                          AKA "Pollcat"
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                          Bulaga is basically worthless. I can’t believe they aren’t being in guys to work out at RT. There must be somebody out there worth at least a look.
                          TT's backup plan for Bulaga is Norton. Not good enough. All those draft picks we had, he should have at LEAST double dipped at OT...they have Jaimes at G, so looks like no plans to use him at T...

Comment

Working...
                          X