• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wu-dai clan
    Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

I heard other points much more germane to getting Ws now.
    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• sonorajim
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
      I heard other points much more germane to getting Ws now.
      Our biggest problem is run D. I don't see how bringing in new guys that other teams are willing to do without will help
      We need guys that execute the scheme. That doesn't come instinctively (apparently). This isn't a good time to start over.
      Same with OL and receivers. Team ball Please.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Staley said the number of trades was overblown and this guy says it was the wildest. Who is right?
        Th at guy probably means it was the most in a long while. It even included a player that is suspended this entire season lol? Why would Jax trade for Ridley?
        Not many names on that list of players I'd like us to have......also considering their contracts. Quinn and Claypool are 2 i wouldn't of minded.

Miami going all in is great for them as they had many picks to trade but if Tua gets hurt again, which could happen.....welp, all for nothing. He is a fragile QB.

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Th at guy probably means it was the most in a long while. It even included a player that is suspended this entire season lol? Why would Jax trade for Ridley?
          Not many names on that list of players I'd like us to have......also considering their contracts. Quinn and Claypool are 2 i wouldn't of minded.

Miami going all in is great for them as they had many picks to trade but if Tua gets hurt again, which could happen.....welp, all for nothing. He is a fragile QB.
          JaX is playing for next year. Get Trevor a weapon. They aren’t going anywhere this season

Comment

• Boltgang74
            We Are The Storm!
            • Aug 2018
            • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

JaX is playing for next year. Get Trevor a weapon. They aren’t going anywhere this season
            Unless they played us a few more times.

Comment

• jubei
              Vagabond Ninja
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

Unless they played us a few more times.
              lol aint that the truth? I think even losing teams want more cracks at the shot to better their records.

Comment

• Critty
                Dominate the Day.
                • Mar 2019
                • Send PM

After losing Bosa and Slater in the Jax loss and dropping to 1-2, Staley team won 3 in row including 2 on the road before dropping a game to a Seahawks team that's playing very well this year. A tough but winnable matchup at Atlanta is next to move to 5-3.
                opcorn:
                Who has it better than us?

Comment

• powderblueboy
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
                  After losing Bosa and Slater in the Jax loss and dropping to 1-2, Staley team won 3 in row including 2 on the road before dropping a game to a Seahawks team that's playing very well this year. A tough but winnable matchup at Atlanta is next to move to 5-3.
                  opcorn:
                  After losing a few players (standard in this league) and having a losing record, Staley's team barely scraped by with wins against league trash; then, the Charges got their doors blown out at home against a rebuilt squad with Geno Smith at qb, but an excellent head coach who took young Staley out to the wood shed.:goofylol:

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

After losing a few players (standard in this league) and having a losing record, Staley's team barely scraped by with wins against league trash; then, the Charges got their doors blown out at home against a rebuilt squad with Geno Smith at qb, but an excellent head coach who took young Staley out to the wood shed.:goofylol:
                    I don't know what has got into Geno but he is 8th in passing yards and second in passing rating at 107 with a 72.7% completion rate.

He is up there with the best of them.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                      Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                      • Feb 2019
                      • McLean Illinois
                      • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Lol...you think our injury woes are "standard"? I have already posted the laundry list, im not gonna waste time again. Its ludicrous the level of talent that has been absent for us this year...and even though he has been on the field, Herbert hasnt been the same with those ribs...I want the coaches to step up...but injuries are a serious problem...far worse than any other team with a winning record.
                      Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• electricgold
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Apr 2020
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I don't know what has got into Geno but he is 8th in passing yards and second in passing rating at 107 with a 72.7% completion rate.

He is up there with the best of them.
                        See a good coach and OC would put Mr. Herbert in this similar position and we would be undefeated. I think in this game Herbert threw close to 50 passes, while at the same time Geno threw 27 passes and completed 20 of em. If we could run the dam ball with *good protection it would help, but imagine if Herbert was the QB of the Seahawks with their HC.

* Maybe if you are going to put EVERYTHING on your QB you go ahead and focus on you oline and the depth, and do everything in your power to make your Oline dominating.

Comment

• electricgold
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Apr 2020
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
                          opcorn:
                          This post makes me very nervous going into this game... Let's face it unless something changes fast, do we seem like a 5-3 team or do we seem more like a 4-4 team?

Comment

Working...
                          X