First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21&500
    replied
    Lots of wisdom with AG.
    half the battle for a HC is getting and keeping buy-in from the players and creating a locker room culture where players play for each other.
    that's something guys like Josh McDaniels doesn't do.
    WTS, blaming head coaches is almost unheard of from championship quality players like Gates and LT because they have a strong sense of "locus of control" as they should because imo, at least 80% of the outcome of every game is player execution.
    I'm starting to believe the refs have twice as much influence on any game than any head coach can, at least during the actual game.
    If the players still, genuinely believe in Staley and believe they can win the superbowl with him, I'd welcome him back too.
    again, that's if we can't get Jimmy H. He's just a significant upgrade and automatically stomps on this post. Haha

Leave a comment:

• Boltgang74
    replied
    Figure I'd try n share a lil positivity

https://boltbeat.com/posts/nfl-rumors-jim-harbaugh-chargers-inevitable-justin-herbert

Leave a comment:

• Boltgang74
    replied
    Screenshot_20231204-140305_Firefox.jpg"My Daddy owns the team so there!"

Leave a comment:

• Boltgang74
    replied
    Well that is either a joke post or I now know in advanced my Sundays will be free next year.They keep that loser beta "defensive guru" another gosh damn year and I'm gonna sit n seriously reevaluate my relationship with this forsaken team

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied
    Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

The constant of Staley started a good 6 years before he ever got here. The constant is TT.
    Absolutely.....at the very least and if anyone should go, it most definitely is Tom Telesco.
    He drafts the players, he signs, he decides ....as in QJ over Kincaid/Flowers, he makes the trades(should anyways)he is the one who trades up or down in the draft....should anyways.

He hasn't been good enough. I'd be happy if just he gets fired but I'd also love to have Harbaugh.

Leave a comment:

• dmac_bolt
    replied
    image.png​

Leave a comment:

• Riverwalk
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

The constant for many years is Spanos.We as fans can only hope that they don't go cheap this year with coaching choices and that lil half pint Johnny finds a new hobby instead of playing big boy football exec.TT should have been shitcanned years ago tho,that is for sure.
    Exactly! The guy responsible for Staley and Telesco is Little Johnny. Dean needs to fire his son, hire a real GM and experienced HC.

This ship will never sail with the owners idiot son at the helm.

Leave a comment:

• Boltgang74
    replied
    Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

The constant of Staley started a good 6 years before he ever got here. The constant is TT.
    The constant for many years is Spanos.We as fans can only hope that they don't go cheap this year with coaching choices and that lil half pint Johnny finds a new hobby instead of playing big boy football exec.TT should have been shitcanned years ago tho,that is for sure.

Leave a comment:

• dmac_bolt
    replied
    Originally posted by electricgold View Post

First it was the type of players we needed, then it was the coordinators, now it's the players we have! There has been one constant through all this with little improvement and that is Staley! Either make the playoffs this season and win or get fired along with TT! There will be no amount of used car salesman talk that will justify him staying if the results are not good and so far they have been dreadful!

Leave a comment:

• BigBad
    replied
    The Chargers are in last place and virtually everyone believes it's a foregone conclusion head coach Brandon Staley will lose his job ... and that'd be a mis...

Leave a comment:

• Wrbanwal
    replied
    I’m not sure what team you guys are following if you think for a minute that the FUdeans will fire Telescope or Staley. They dumped all their chips on Herbert Mack and Bozo (who I loathe almost as much as FUdean)

Leave a comment:

• electricgold
    replied
    Originally posted by Chargers8491 View Post
    IMHO, If the Chargers finish the season strong TT and Staley will be back. I suspect there will be a player cleaning. Staley has sat a lot of starters and if Staley is coaching next year, I don't think we will see a lot of these players back next year.
    First it was the type of players we needed, then it was the coordinators, now it's the players we have! There has been one constant through all this with little improvement and that is Staley! Either make the playoffs this season and win or get fired along with TT! There will be no amount of used car salesman talk that will justify him staying if the results are not good and so far they have been dreadful!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X