• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DerwinBosa
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2022
    • Send PM

Just read the following quote from one of Harbaugh's players. I think spending $15 million to $20 million a season on Harbaugh is a better investment than wasting large amounts of money on bad contracts, such as J.C. Jackson's. In the long run I believe the Spanos family would make more money by having Harbaugh as head coach. Are they smart enough to look at it that way, though.

“Coach says he can’t have it any better — he has it better than nobody when it comes to players,” Sainsristil said Saturday night. “And as a player, I don’t think I could have it any better than a coach like Coach Harbaugh who loves us as his sons.

“When you have a coach who loves you in that way, you’re able to … then love your coach as well as love your (teammates). We’re direct reflections of how Coach Harbaugh treats us.”

Harbaugh has been a successful coach wherever he's been. It would be malpractice for the Bears not to consider him if they make a change.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Dec 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

Think about it...we'd have the strongest opposing coaching staffs in the league. We'd be lucky to win wild cards every season. LOL!
      Allbright - who has some good contacts - granted mostly with the Broncos was hearing two names

1) Ben Johnson - gag. Wash rinse repeat of a newby hire

2) Dan Quinn but they might keep Kellen Moore

Door #3 please - Jim Harbaugh!!

Comment

• jamrock
        lawyers, guns and money
        • Sep 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post
        Just read the following quote from one of Harbaugh's players. I think spending $15 million to $20 million a season on Harbaugh is a better investment than wasting large amounts of money on bad contracts, such as J.C. Jackson's. In the long run I believe the Spanos family would make more money by having Harbaugh as head coach. Are they smart enough to look at it that way, though.

“Coach says he can’t have it any better — he has it better than nobody when it comes to players,” Sainsristil said Saturday night. “And as a player, I don’t think I could have it any better than a coach like Coach Harbaugh who loves us as his sons.

“When you have a coach who loves you in that way, you’re able to … then love your coach as well as love your (teammates). We’re direct reflections of how Coach Harbaugh treats us.”

All he does is win. USD, Stanford, SF and now Mich. this is a no brainer

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

All he does is win. USD, Stanford, SF and now Mich. this is a no brainer
          It is a total no-brainer and that is why, the odds are way higher than they should be, that the Spanii will somehow bleep it up and not even talk to him

If Greenberg was right that Herbert is his favorite QB in the NFL - get the deal done. He is the right coach for this team

If he flames out in four years - join teh club: McCoy, Lynn, Staley, Gilbride, Henning, Riley...

If the Spanii go with another first time head coach, they deserve to lose games

Comment

• 21&500
            Bolt Spit-Baller
            • Sep 2018
            • A Whale's Vajayjay
            • CMB refugee
            • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
            I don’t see 37 pieces of flair …

image.png
            You asshole!
            You almost made me spit out my coffee!
            Haha
            Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• floydefisher
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2013
              • siberiacuse, ny
              • Send PM

I'm going to throw my hat in the ring with someone I had wished they had hired before.

After reading this piece, I like him even more.

He's hard nosed, puts in very long hours at the office, and has gotten more out of the manure Washington handed him than most people get out of a biofuel plant.

Eric Bienemy is the kick in the ass this team needs.
              sigpic

Comment

• Berserker76
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

It is a total no-brainer and that is why, the odds are way higher than they should be, that the Spanii will somehow bleep it up and not even talk to him

If Greenberg was right that Herbert is his favorite QB in the NFL - get the deal done. He is the right coach for this team

If he flames out in four years - join teh club: McCoy, Lynn, Staley, Gilbride, Henning, Riley...

If the Spanii go with another first time head coach, they deserve to lose games
                Though Harbaugh is staying at Michigan?

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post

Who do ya think leaked that story about the 5 year, $11m per year offer from Mich with the restriction on leaving for the NFL? Michigan? No way. Harbaugh’s people did. They’re telling NfL teams that the time is now

Comment

• electricgold
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2020
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Who do ya think leaked that story about the 5 year, $11m per year offer from Mich with the restriction on leaving for the NFL? Michigan? No way. Harbaugh’s people did. They’re telling NfL teams that the time is now
                    Basically all the Chargers have to do at this point is let Harbaugh's agent know they are interested in him and could offer more than what Michigan is offering! That should put the bolts at the front of the line going into the off season! You just have to hope Harbaugh doesn't agee to Michigan's offer prior to the end of the season. It doesn't make sense that Michigan's contract offer numbers & terms is in the media?

Comment

• 21&500
                      Bolt Spit-Baller
                      • Sep 2018
                      • A Whale's Vajayjay
                      • CMB refugee
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by floydefisher View Post
                      I'm going to throw my hat in the ring with someone I had wished they had hired before.

He's hard nosed, puts in very long hours at the office, and has gotten more out of the manure Washington handed him than most people get out of a biofuel plant.

Buying this more now than ever before.
                      Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post

Basically all the Chargers have to do at this point is let Harbaugh's agent know they are interested in him and could offer more than what Michigan is offering! That should put the bolts at the front of the line going into the off season! You just have to hope Harbaugh doesn't agee to Michigan's offer prior to the end of the season. It doesn't make sense that Michigan's contract offer numbers & terms is in the media?
                        It only makes sense if Harbaugh wants to see if the right NGal team beats it

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by floydefisher View Post

My five names today are - and this was before I read the article as I have seen what Bieniemy did with Howell

Bieniemy
                          Bisaccia
                          Harbaugh - until its proven he is staying at Michigan
                          Flores
                          Quinn

Bieniemy and Bisaccia I equate to Zimmer and Arians - two coaches with a lot of experience but really, except for the interim time for Bisaccia - never getting the gig

Comment

Working...
                          X