• Show
Clear All
  • Savage Lizard
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Big Bear
    • Self-employed property manager.
    • Send PM

Any issues I ever had with him are gone, love the way dude has come to the forefront in the stadium efforts!

Comment

• sandiego17
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Despite all the bs and the self promotion, baby Wilt, etc., IMO, Merriman is a really good guy. F Jeff Fisher, he should be banned from the NFL or at least throat stomped by Haynsworth.

Comment

• Coachmarkos
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • SoDak
        • Technology Director
        • Send PM

I still like him.

Yeah, he cheated an use steroids. How many guys did? ALOT.

I think if honest, accurate, and complete information about PED use came out... most fans would be incredibly surprised. It's rampant. They are just very good at hiding/masking/not getting caught.
        "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
          No Sir, I Dont Like It
          • Jun 2013
          • Section 457
          • Migrant Film Worker
          • Send PM

I always liked the guy. His coat drive was started when he was in HS. As soon as he got his first car he would deliver warm clothes to homeless all over the city. He was always a good kid.
          Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
          sigpic

Comment

• BlazingBolt
            SLAM DUNK!
            • Jun 2013
            • East County San Diego
            • Bolt fanatic
            • Send PM

Honestly who gives a shit if he did steroids or not. I don't care any more than I care if he took Hawaiian bio astin or aderol.

Merriman is cool, he is a Charger and he gave us some good years. He is still showing San Diego love. Any link to a steroid suspension and his quick drop off in production is simply hatorade hypocritical speculation.
            migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• QSmokey
              Guardedly Optimistic
              • Jun 2013
              • Kuna, Idaho
              • Retired
              • Send PM

Originally posted by BlazingBolt View Post
              Honestly who gives a shit if he did steroids or not. I don't care any more than I care if he took Hawaiian bio astin or aderol.

Merriman is cool, he is a Charger and he gave us some good years. He is still showing San Diego love. Any link to a steroid suspension and his quick drop off in production is simply hatorade hypocritical speculation.
              I give a shit. Not enough people give a shit, IMO.

And this isn't just about Merriman. It's about the entire League, and what it's becoming.

But as long as these guys "gave us some good years" and "show San Diego love" (whatever that means), it's all cool. Such bullshit.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
                I give a shit. Not enough people give a shit, IMO.

And this isn't just about Merriman. It's about the entire League, and what it's becoming.

But as long as these guys "gave us some good years" and "show San Diego love" (whatever that means), it's all cool. Such bullshit.
                You feel that way all because he took roids? There is more to life than Football. You dont know these guys personally and to judge them because they took a performance enchancing drug is no reason to call them pieces of sit like you pretty much are.

Have you ever done any kind of drive to help the homeless or anything for anyone else less fortunate? And if not, thats cool as long as you never took a steroid in your lifetime. If you have, well.......atta boys are all gone no matter what you have done for anyone. Build a shelter for old people or battered women or a school for the deaf? Too bad, you suck! :biggrin:
                The guys taking roids are getting caught and serving suspensions without pay and it seems to less of them doing it. In anycase it doesnt make them serial rapists like Sharper. Those are the real POS.
                Last edited by Boltjolt; 03-25-2015, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by BlazingBolt View Post

I give a shit for many reasons. But one of them is that his usage resulted in a suspension that screwed the team over.

Comment

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                    You feel that way all because he took roids? There is more to life than Football. You dont know these guys personally and to judge them because they took a performance enchancing drug is no reason to call them pieces of sit like you pretty much are.

Have you ever done any kind of drive to help the homeless or anything for anyone else less fortunate? And if not, thats cool as long as you never took a steroid in your lifetime. If you have, well.......atta boys are all gone no matter what you have done for anyone. Build a shelter for old people or battered women or a school for the deaf? Too bad, you suck! :biggrin:
                    The guys taking roids are getting caught and serving suspensions without pay and it seems to less of them doing it. In anycase it doesnt make them cereal rapists like Sharper. Those are the real POS.
                    What kind of sick fuck would rape cereal?

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
                      He shredded that damn wheat!
                      For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
                        I give a shit for many reasons. But one of them is that his usage resulted in a suspension that screwed the team over.
                        We won all four of those games if i recall correctly and we won the division.
                        Last edited by Boltjolt; 03-25-2015, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
                          Opps, fixed it

Comment

Working...
                          X