• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GetBolted
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Mar 2021
    • Butler, PA
    • Send PM

Anybody else notice we got rid of all 5 team captains from 2020? Highly doubt Ingram will be back based on that...I think Staley wanted to build a new culture. How about we start a poll on who the 5 new captains will be? Im going Ryan Smith (ST) Derwin James, Corey Linsley, Keenan Allen and idk who else,lol...maybe Murray?

Comment

• CivilBolt
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by GetBolted View Post
      Anybody else notice we got rid of all 5 team captains from 2020? Highly doubt Ingram will be back based on that...I think Staley wanted to build a new culture. How about we start a poll on who the 5 new captains will be? Im going Ryan Smith (ST) Derwin James, Corey Linsley, Keenan Allen and idk who else,lol...maybe Murray?
      How about JH?

Comment

• PhilaBoltster
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Mar 2019
        • Send PM

I’d want to see how Ingram looks. He needs to look leaner than he did last year.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

He has had interest from 2 teams?

Not even Gus wants him that bad but that could be that Mel don't care for his defense which e illuded to last season from his responses of their defense.

So I don't know if Mel is asking too much or if his heart just isn't in it but at this point, he isn't going to get that good a salary.
          I would consider 5 mil and up a good salary for him. Probably will get something lower with incentives which for him I think is fair.

Vet min with incentives to make 5 mil. He would probably turn it down.
          I'm probably low ballin but imo at this point that's his worth to me.

Comment

• GetBolted
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Mar 2021
            • Butler, PA
            • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

How about JH?
            I thought about it...just didn't want to put too much on his plate. Love herb and believe he will continue to grow into an amazing leader. I love his understated style.
            :More Q Please:

Comment

• sonorajim
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
              He has had interest from 2 teams?

Not even Gus wants him that bad but that could be that Mel don't care for his defense which e illuded to last season from his responses of their defense.

So I don't know if Mel is asking too much or if his heart just isn't in it but at this point, he isn't going to get that good a salary.
              I would consider 5 mil and up a good salary for him. Probably will get something lower with incentives which for him I think is fair.

Vet min with incentives to make 5 mil. He would probably turn it down.
              No need to cap the incentive money. Choose the stipulations to challenge & reward according to what he gives us. If he doesn't want to negotiate, see ya!

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                Day Tripper
                • May 2019
                • North of the Lagoon
                • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

How about JH?
                No shit, right?
                “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                  Day Tripper
                  • May 2019
                  • North of the Lagoon
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by GetBolted View Post

I thought about it...just didn't want to put too much on his plate. Love herb and believe he will continue to grow into an amazing leader. I love his understated style.
                  :More Q Please:
                  I don’t see how you don’t make your star franchise player and ROY a team captain. Any QB that isn’t captain is not a MFIC and ergo, will suck balls.
                  “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• AK47
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • May 2019
                    • Send PM

5.5 mil? If he gets 5.5 sacks that a mil per sack. Logic tells me with a new DC and new younger talent will fill that void opposite of Bosa. Then again you can never have too much pass rushers.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                      Pretty much retired......
                      • Sep 2018
                      • JoJa
                      • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                      • Send PM

I think Bosa needs to be a captain. Hands down.........

Comment

• Formula 21
                        The Future is Now
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Republic of San Diego
                        • Send PM

Melvin Ingram's departure. Three years into his NFL career, Nwosu has finished each season with a pressure rate over 12 percent and at least 20 QB pressures, but he's never logged more than 169 pass-rush snaps in a season (NGS). His career pressure rate is 13.4 percent, which is the sixth-highest in the NFL since 2018 (min. 400 pass rushes). While this rate will likely dip a bit with an uptick in snaps, it does project to be in the top third in the league because of Nwosu's top-10 burst (speed over first 3 yards traveled).
                        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                        The Wasted Decade is done.
                        Build Back Better.

Comment

• jamrock
                          lawyers, guns and money
                          • Sep 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                          Melvin Ingram's departure. Three years into his NFL career, Nwosu has finished each season with a pressure rate over 12 percent and at least 20 QB pressures, but he's never logged more than 169 pass-rush snaps in a season (NGS). His career pressure rate is 13.4 percent, which is the sixth-highest in the NFL since 2018 (min. 400 pass rushes). While this rate will likely dip a bit with an uptick in snaps, it does project to be in the top third in the league because of Nwosu's top-10 burst (speed over first 3 yards traveled).
                          Nwosu has no moves. He’s a straight bull rusher but there’s lots of OL bulls in the NfL

Comment

Working...
                          X