• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltdiehard
    The Precious
    • May 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
    I love that a fan from another team can come here and generate a 100 post thread. Rare here to be honest. I hope fans from our opponents stop by this year. Nice to see this thread not filled with just trolling.

Aloha
    I’d love to see some Broncos fans show up. :deadhorse:

Comment

• AK47
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

In this era, we have the Tom Brady or Peyton Manning game changing player. We have the ability to strike fear in the hearts of opponents. We just need to go out and do it.
      Someone once said Mahommes was going to be a problem for the AFC west for the next 12 years. Well at this rate he's going to be a pocket passer with nuts and bolts in his legs. The entire AFC west's defense is built to attack Mahommes. A declining healthwise Mahommes opens that door for a guy like Herbie.

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Redskins1 View Post

My experience here has been great thus far,I guess you charger fans realized I'm not here to troll.Thanks for having me!!

We have alot of time till Gameday so expect me to continue my dialogue with you guys...Go WFT..
        We are glad to have you man. Cheers to a good game.

Comment

• sonorajim
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

To be honest my oline is better run blockers then pass blockers,your dline will get pressure for sure...As for fitz we all know what he is,he can throw for 500 yards and he is capable of throwing for 150 yards and 5 picks..I just hope fitz plays within the scheme and let the talent around him do the work,if he does that the WFT will be a tough out...
          I wondered about WFT's OL.We have a top edge rusher in Bosa, solid DTs, good speed on the other edge, one of the best players in the NFL, O or D, Derwin James Jr at SS, speed & pop at ILB with Kenneth Murray, Kyzir White, Drue Tranquill - among others. LAC should have a top 5 D. They think they'll be better than that.
          I'm really looking forward to game 1. I believe LAC is underrated.

Comment

• Redskins1
            Registered Redskin Fan
            • Aug 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

I wondered about WFT's OL.We have a top edge rusher in Bosa, solid DTs, good speed on the other edge, one of the best players in the NFL, O or D, Derwin James Jr at SS, speed & pop at ILB with Kenneth Murray, Kyzir White, Drue Tranquill - among others. LAC should have a top 5 D. They think they'll be better than that.
            I'm really looking forward to game 1. I believe LAC is underrated.
            I don't know if yall are underrated, it's just so hard to get a gauge on any team the first few weeks of the season..

Comment

• sonorajim
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

I don't know if yall are underrated, it's just so hard to get a gauge on any team the first few weeks of the season..
              https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-power-r...021-nfl-season

WFT #20
              LAC #23

Current rankings are best-guess. A few games in, you have a current record but ranking is still best-guess. Stuff happens.

ps: LAC is underrated.

Comment

• Redskins1
                Registered Redskin Fan
                • Aug 2021
                • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-power-r...021-nfl-season

WFT #20
                LAC #23

Current rankings are best-guess. A few games in, you have a current record but ranking is still best-guess. Stuff happens.

ps: LAC is underrated.
                Well based on that ranking for both teams throw the WFT in the underrated category also...

Comment

• sonorajim
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Well based on that ranking for both teams throw the WFT in the underrated category also...
                  I agree. You got it. I expect both to be playoff contenders.

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Send PM

Things I worry - or think about - as a 2021 Chargers fan...

1. Will Herbert be too confined under Lombardi's play-calling (i.e. - too many short pass plays just to keep Herbert safe as he learns a new system vs. a challenging d-line).
                    2. Injuries to either or both OT's. Bulaga doesn't seem dependable in that regard. Not any more.
                    3. Running game? I don't see much there for us. O-line is going to have to have a great game for a good Chargers running day because we have a lack of size/power there with our RB's.
                    4. Will Derwin James be healthy at the end of this first game? I really hope so.
                    5. Who will return punts/kicks? And how many fumbles?
                    6. Can we stop any punt returner from getting at least 15 yards a pop?
                    7. Hey, maybe Forest Merrill can run the football for us!
                    8. Is Fackrell for real? Is he as good as he looked in preseason? That would be awesome if he could give us that second stud pass rusher.
                    9. Kenneth Murray is the wild card IMO. If he is truly used in a way that fits his abilities then he should wreak havoc in the opponents backfield. I want to see that! Am I expecting too much? Personally, I see Murray making big plays for us while offenses are worried about James and Bosa. But all of that might be a bit premature...hmm
                    10. Will Herbert let the crowd mess with his head? I don't know. We don't know how he'll react to opposing crowd noise at the NFL level.

Comment

• Redskins1
                      Registered Redskin Fan
                      • Aug 2021
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Hadl2Alworth View Post
                      Things I worry - or think about - as a 2021 Chargers fan...

1. Will Herbert be too confined under Lombardi's play-calling (i.e. - too many short pass plays just to keep Herbert safe as he learns a new system vs. a challenging d-line).
                      2. Injuries to either or both OT's. Bulaga doesn't seem dependable in that regard. Not any more.
                      3. Running game? I don't see much there for us. O-line is going to have to have a great game for a good Chargers running day because we have a lack of size/power there with our RB's.
                      4. Will Derwin James be healthy at the end of this first game? I really hope so.
                      5. Who will return punts/kicks? And how many fumbles?
                      6. Can we stop any punt returner from getting at least 15 yards a pop?
                      7. Hey, maybe Forest Merrill can run the football for us!
                      8. Is Fackrell for real? Is he as good as he looked in preseason? That would be awesome if he could give us that second stud pass rusher.
                      9. Kenneth Murray is the wild card IMO. If he is truly used in a way that fits his abilities then he should wreak havoc in the opponents backfield. I want to see that! Am I expecting too much? Personally, I see Murray making big plays for us while offenses are worried about James and Bosa. But all of that might be a bit premature...hmm
                      10. Will Herbert let the crowd mess with his head? I don't know. We don't know how he'll react to opposing crowd noise at the NFL level.
                      My my that's alot of worries,but your playing the WFT so it's understandable....

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2017
                        • Send PM

I forgot about Roundtree. I think he's our best hope for a legitimate running game. How did I forget about him?

Comment

• equivocation
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Apr 2021
                          • Send PM

My my that's alot of worries,but your playing the WFT so it's understandable....
                          No, it's just Chargers fans.

Comment

Working...
                          X