• Show
Clear All
  • bonehead
    Undrafted
    • Jul 2013
    • TBD
    • Retired
    • Send PM

"This is a player you started to hear more of late in the draft process. But, he's as raw as raw can be. He's very physical and very aggressive, and he can run. Those are qualities you can work with." -- Daniel Jeremiah
    Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• QSmokey
      Guardedly Optimistic
      • Jun 2013
      • Kuna, Idaho
      • Retired
      • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
      "This is a player you started to hear more of late in the draft process. But, he's as raw as raw can be. He's very physical and very aggressive, and he can run. Those are qualities you can work with." -- Daniel Jeremiah
      Mid-3rd round is 'late'? This is probably an example of a guy we COULD have taken in the 4th...if we had a 4th.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
        Im not scrambling for shit. Im just now watching his games. I would have preferred OL/OLB but this is our guy. Im just now getting to know him thats all.
        I"m not into the Chargers drafting to fill a "need". However, you don't feel cornerback is also a "need"? Verrett is bound to miss games and Flowers, at least last year (and, from what I understand, had the same experience as a Chief) may not have missed a bunch of games like Verrett, but he did get injured and played not near as well as the season progressed. We'll need people to play for them when they can't play. And, like Steve always says, the nickle corner is pretty much a starter anyway in today's NFL.
        Last edited by Guest; 05-02-2015, 07:49 AM.

Comment

• Panamamike
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post
          I'm more than annoyed because I had DT/OL/OLB as my top 3 positions of need. The players may be talented, but I don't think we have addressed a damn thing to improve next season.
          While I agree with OLB and OL, getting one of the best tacklers in the draft and a stud RB doesn't improve us next season?
          Last edited by Panamamike; 05-02-2015, 07:51 AM.

Comment

• This pick made me drink too much last night. Thanks for the hangover, TT.

Comment

• TTK
              EX-Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • America's Finest City
              • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
              Mid-3rd round is 'late'? This is probably an example of a guy we COULD have taken in the 4th...if we had a 4th.
              I think that statement isn't referring to "a late round pick" but rather that he got a lot of notice in the weeks leading up to the draft.

Comment

• Panamamike
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
                "late in the draft process" meaning he was gaining momentum in league draft circles and moving up teams boards.

Comment

• Faded blues
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Aug 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post
                  "late in the draft process" meaning he was gaining momentum in league draft circles and moving up teams boards.
                  you can't teach 4.4 speed. He will be coached up.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
                    This pick made me drink too much last night. Thanks for the hangover, TT.
                    Jeez. At least wait until the 4th quarter of the first game before you start pounding them.
                    Don't know why people get all excited one way or the other about the draft.
                    It's not a game and none of us really know anything about these guys. I don't care if you guys saw these guys play every snap of the high school and college careers, I don't believe any of you have any clue how these guys will perform in the NFL. And, even if our 3rd-round pick totally sucks, it's not like that ruins our season. A team can have a terrible 3rd-round pick and still win the Super Bowl.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post
                      Many in this board advocated Tre Jackson as high as the second round. It appears that 32 NFL Gms disagree. Perhaps it is a case that he was over-mocked in a lot of instances. Personally, an am not big on him. His play was much better as a junior, and I thought his line mate Mathias played better this season.
                      I don't have him as a second rounder.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by CTrout View Post
                        Report: Florida State guard Tre' Jackson failed multiple NFL teamphysicals

posted byBud ElliottonApr 29, 2015

bleacherreport.com

According to Matt Miller, it's because of Jackson's chronic knee problems.

Hmmmm...who wanted him in the 3rd?.
                        Well see there's something we never know about and the first I've seen of it.

Comment

• KNSD
                          Registered Charger Hater
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Faded blues View Post
                          you can't teach 4.4 speed. He will be coached up.
                          Worked with Meacham. :/
                          Prediction:
                          Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
                          Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
                          Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

Working...
                          X