Clear All
  • DragonIce
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Mar 2021
    • Arizona
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

Well, I guess that isn't exactly surprising, is it? lol

Truly, they expect a title every year, and are crushed when it doesn't happen.

This game? The primary matchup I'm concerned about is the Bolts' ability to stop Zeke Elliot. It's the only matchup situation that has me, as a Charger fan, sweating.
    I have almost no worry that Zeke will determine/drive the outcome of this game. I can't even remember the last time Zeke spearheaded a Cowboys victory. I can remember quite a lot of games where Zeke is a token or afterthought. It's a passing league and it's Dak's team.

From a run standpoint their other back Pollard is more of a threat to take a play to the house.

Comment

• DragonIce
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Mar 2021
      • Arizona
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post
      Also, anyone else notice a lack of zip on Dak’s passes?
      It was definitely noticed. Zip went from slightly above average to below it.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
        Draftnik
        • Oct 2020
        • Send PM

Originally posted by DragonIce View Post

It was definitely noticed. Zip went from slightly above average to below it.
        Those tight spirals aren’t happening anymore. Almost every pass was wobbling last week vs Tampa.
        Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• DragonIce
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Mar 2021
          • Arizona
          • Send PM

Those tight spirals aren’t happening anymore. Almost every pass was wobbling last week vs Tampa.
          In some ways it made what he accomplished even more impressive. His reads and anticipation were super.

+400 yards against a great defense when physically limited. Don't sleep on that man.

Comment

• BoltUp0733
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2021
            • Send PM

Derwin gives some insight into the Cowboys game in this video... and he's swapping jerseys w/ CeeDee Lamb after the Bolts win

Comment

• Bolt Dude
              Draftnik
              • Oct 2020
              • Send PM

Originally posted by DragonIce View Post

In some ways it made what he accomplished even more impressive. His reads and anticipation were super.

+400 yards against a great defense when physically limited. Don't sleep on that man.
              He definitely sees the field at a high level and looks comfortable with the offense. And you’re right, superb anticipation, not to mention composure under pressure.

I’m interested to see how much that OL is gonna miss Collins, and how much blocking Zeke’s gonna do. It’s probably his biggest strength at this point of his career.
              Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• WindsorUK
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2013
                • Windsor, U.K.
                • Send PM

Originally posted by BoltUp0733 View Post
                Derwin gives some insight into the Cowboys game in this video... and he's swapping jerseys w/ CeeDee Lamb after the Bolts win
                2 things:1) Must be a guy thing but watching him ATTEMPT to put together the stroller, then NEEDING mum to come over and show him how it's done. Brings back fond memories.
                And 2) watching the young man pull out all the valuable jewelry, from a very distinct bag, brought to mind Sean Taylor. Probably best not to show that stuff.

Comment

• Heatmiser
                  HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Dak is a very talented player and one a I root for, Cowboy or not. He will show up and play well. The rumors of Elliott’s demise are greatly exaggerated. He is still a great player. Hope we don’t see that this week!

TG
                  Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• CivilBolt
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Nov 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post

2 things:1) Must be a guy thing but watching him ATTEMPT to put together the stroller, then NEEDING mum to come over and show him how it's done. Brings back fond memories.
                    And 2) watching the young man pull out all the valuable jewelry, from a very distinct bag, brought to mind Sean Taylor. Probably best not to show that stuff.
                    I agree on #2. I remember when he was a rookie, him and his uncle was rob in LA while walking back to their Rolce Royce. So depending on the neighborhood, I suggest keeping the jewelry low.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                      Administrator
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

I agree on #2. I remember when he was a rookie, him and his uncle was rob in LA while walking back to their Rolce Royce. So depending on the neighborhood, I suggest keeping the jewelry low.
                      Looks like he has a place in Orange County. At least he's not deep in the LA mess, and has a kid to worry about now.

Comment

• Topcat
                        AKA "Pollcat"
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Nope, mutton could be further from the truth. Just his concentration seems a little sheepish sometimes.
                        LOL...good ones, Dude! And remember, no matter how fast Lamb is, NOBODY can pull the WOOL over our eyes and claim he has good hoofs, er, hands...

Comment

• Bolt-O
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

oh-vine.

Comment

Working...
                          X