• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powderblueboy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

The Chargers cannot get over confident of course. I mean, the DAllas offense is pretty good.

But to have Lawrence out and possibly Gregory - their best pass rusher and another top DL player - big losses for a pretty average at best defense to begin with.
    Even with Lawrence and Gregory it was a bottom tier defense.

I read an article that basically said Dallas couldn't stop the run last year,
    but they didn't want to improve their IDL too much in the off season,
    for fear that teams will start passing more.

The Dallas Cowboys didn't do a whole lot to address their horrific interior defensive line and and based on the numbers that's probably a good thing...

They will have to shorten the game by running successfully,
    and pretty much score tds every time in the red zone.

Comment

• blueman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

No fucks for anybody else’s injuries when the last decade and a half we’ve gone from on paper very solid to on the field very meh due to injuries. Ya play who ya got.

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Thats a big loss for them. Good pass rusher. Put the pedal down and go after them - take advantage of the weakness

Lawrence out with injury
        Gallup out with injury
        Collins suspended
        Randy Gregory - COVID
        Gallup is definitely out?

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post

Gonna have to do it this weekend, but those sites used to always set off my antivirus. I hope they are better than they were a few years ago.
          Yes. You have to have good virus protection that you trust. I have Norton, and I do pay a bit of a premium for it, but I pay it specifically to protect my computer during football season. Norton will block any malicious site or malware. I've been doing it three seasons and my laptop has never been infected. I have a large laptop with a 17" screen. It's my only computer. I don't need a desktop with a screen this big on my laptop. I watch all the games I want to on this baby. I can watch the game(s) and simultaneously post on this here forum. The best of both worlds.

Comment

• Xenos
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post
            All the Chargers injured and DNP, especially DJ…

angry oh no GIF by CBC

Comment

• FoutsFan
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2019
              • Birmingham AL
              • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
              No fucks for anybody else’s injuries when the last decade and a half we’ve gone from on paper very solid to on the field very meh due to injuries. Ya play who ya got.
              This!!!! 1,000% this!!!!

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

angry oh no GIF by CBC
                What are the odds Bulaga doesn't play Sunday? I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that he really has been suffering one injury after another since Telesco gave him his contract. But he played in fewer than 38 percent of snaps last season, and he had to leave the game v. WFT on Sunday. Just makes me.....:dunno:

Comment

• Heatmiser
                  BetterToday ThanYesterday
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Backs are bad and are really bad for offensive linemen (watch Slater getting bent backwards play after play). I really don’t think he is faking it. But doesn’t matter ultimately if he cannot be counted on.

Not much data to go on, but it really seems as if this coaching staff errs on the side of holding guys out if they have knicks. All part of the plan to change the performance we have seen in recent past re; injuries?

TG
                  Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• FoutsFan
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Birmingham AL
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

angry oh no GIF by CBC
                    Thats just giving guys a day extra with the trainer. I bet all those guys play Sunday except maybe Bulaga

Comment

• SuperCharged
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2019
                      • Utah
                      • Midnight Toker
                      • Send PM

Been lurking over on a couple of Cowboy forums. A few of them don't think we can hang with their offense. Majority of them seem to think it's a W for them...

Comment

• Boltgang74
                        We Are The Storm!
                        • Aug 2018
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Yes. You have to have good virus protection that you trust. I have Norton, and I do pay a bit of a premium for it, but I pay it specifically to protect my computer during football season. Norton will block any malicious site or malware. I've been doing it three seasons and my laptop has never been infected. I have a large laptop with a 17" screen. It's my only computer. I don't need a desktop with a screen this big on my laptop. I watch all the games I want to on this baby. I can watch the game(s) and simultaneously post on this here forum. The best of both worlds.
                        I go on duckduckgo on my phone them get on vipboxsports then just cast it to my big tv.Worked great for years.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                          Beef Before Gazelles
                          • May 2021
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharged View Post
                          Been lurking over on a couple of Cowboy forums. A few of them don't think we can hang with their offense. Majority of them seem to think it's a W for them...
                          Well, I guess that isn't exactly surprising, is it? lol

Truly, they expect a title every year, and are crushed when it doesn't happen.

This game? The primary matchup I'm concerned about is the Bolts' ability to stop Zeke Elliot. It's the only matchup situation that has me, as a Charger fan, sweating.

Comment

Working...
                          X